• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

You look the same age as me and I'm 29! If I look as good as you in my late 30s then I've done something right! Congrats on the scan hun! I think your having a boy :blue:

You look the same age as me and I'm 29! If I look as good as you in my late 30s then I've done something right! Congrats on the scan hun! I think your having a boy :blue:
Aww thank you. You've made my week <3 I can assure you I don't look like that today Haha tired mama!
Eek I so desperately want to know what baby is but at the same time I want to wait until its born. My friend is throwing us a gender reveal as she's never thrown one or been to one before so we have that to look forward to. It's only recently done here. X

Aww thank you. You've made my week <3 I can assure you I don't look like that today Haha tired mama!
Eek I so desperately want to know what baby is but at the same time I want to wait until its born. My friend is throwing us a gender reveal as she's never thrown one or been to one before so we have that to look forward to. It's only recently done here. X

You do hun you are gorgeous! In my pics I always look good, in reality if you see me on a school run morning you'd think I'm the biggest catfish ever:haha: makeup and dry shampoo is my bestie at the moment haha!!

You do hun you are gorgeous! In my pics I always look good, in reality if you see me on a school run morning you'd think I'm the biggest catfish ever:haha: makeup and dry shampoo is my bestie at the moment haha!!
:lol::lol: my daughter is 16 next month and lives for dry shampoo and make up. I dont have the energy or time for make up these says lol twice a year I'll slap some on ha!

Had to crack out the maternity clothes lol I feel like a whale :haha:

I'm the same people think I'm younger than I am. It's all these children keeping me young Haha
I think you will be just fine. I cant wait to hear that you've gotten a bfp next year <3 lots have said boy. I think baby has a girly skull. We will find out soon enough xx

View attachment 1078122

I do hope ure right hon. Just praying that it does happen and that it will all go well.
I'm looking forward to it but at the same time a little worried that time is up.
Statistics just scare the hell out of me but that's my fault for googling.
You look amazing hon and I wud say no older than 25 max.
Here's me20200101_191821.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-145448_Gallery.jpg

Ure stunning hon. U look like a model.
Got to love the dry shampoo I need to get me some more. I love that stuff. I used to never leave the house without makeup on but now I'm older I cant really be bothered with it so I go out without wearing any. I think I only wore it about 3 times during my pregnancy and about 3 times since. I think u just get to an age where u dont care. But I do like putting it on occasionally it does make me feel alot better about myself. My hubby prefers me without any makeup but I do love makeup. It's just having the energy to put it on lol.

I do hope ure right hon. Just praying that it does happen and that it will all go well.
I'm looking forward to it but at the same time a little worried that time is up.
Statistics just scare the hell out of me but that's my fault for googling.
You look amazing hon and I wud say no older than 25 max.
Here's meView attachment 1078168

View attachment 1078166
Beautiful mama <3 being on the bumps site has made us all look young! You do not look 40!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->