Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Awwww hon. I worried myself do much when I had my 12 week scan. I had to wait untill I was 13 weeks for mine and I was so anxious and scared. Its only natural to worry.
I think ure be fine hon. At the scan they will measure the fold at the back of babies head. I also had a blood test. I had to wait for about 8 days for the bloodtest results. Hoping it all goes well hon. I'm sure it will and I cant wait to see pics

Hi all. I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant with my 11th pregnancy! Yes my 11th lol I've got Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and am prone to miscarry. 6 so far and 4 rainbow babies. I'm classed as an old mum as I'm 37 ha! Thanks for that doctors! Anyways just wanted to say hi xx
Congratulations hun, I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I'm 37 , I have a almost 19 year old son, it is so much more scary this time round x

Awwww hon. I worried myself do much when I had my 12 week scan. I had to wait untill I was 13 weeks for mine and I was so anxious and scared. Its only natural to worry.
I think ure be fine hon. At the scan they will measure the fold at the back of babies head. I also had a blood test. I had to wait for about 8 days for the bloodtest results. Hoping it all goes well hon. I'm sure it will and I cant wait to see pics
I never worried once with the other 4 kiddies. I think the older we get the more we know which doesn't help at all. Myself and Chris are not bothered if baby has downs. It's the other things they test for now.
I'm SO excited to see baby again. I will post a pic as soon as I'm home <3

Congratulations hun, I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I'm 37 , I have a almost 19 year old son, it is so much more scary this time round x
Aww congratulations sweet! I too am 37 (38 in June) I had the hospital call me around a month ago and tell me I'm a geriatric mother ha! So kind of them. My eldest will be 16 in March. I have a 13 year old a 9 year old and a 6 year old. Two of each. Not in a million years did I think I would be pregnant again lol xx

One cheeky baby measuring bigger than my dates so due August 12th. My youngest son turns 7 August 13th lol had the triple scan test and blood test. Will find out the outcome in a few days xx

Screenshot_20200204-121213_Gallery.jpg

Thank you! It was measuring at 12 weeks 6 days. So only 3 days bigger x

How are you? Has the spotting stopped? X
I’m still very very nauseous but yes the spotting has stopped!
6 days now til scan so I’m just trying to stay busy to make the time go faster. I keep feeling stretching feeling in my uterus. So I feel like it’s growing which is a good sign.

Gosh hon if they called u a gereatric mother at 37 then God knows what I'll be if I do get pregnant next year at 41' I'll practically be a dinosaur lol. Hahaha.
I still look young and nobody believes my age when I tell them. I get mistaken for being in my late 20s and on 40. I just hope it's like that on the inside and I still have a few years of body clock left[-o&lt;
It seems to be only me that sees my wrincles. I'm constantly complaining about them and everyone is like where hahaha. I do have them on my forhead tho but I have a fringe to hide those. Hehehe.

Massive massive massive congratulations on the scan hon. I think ure having a little lady :pink:

I’m still very very nauseous but yes the spotting has stopped!
6 days now til scan so I’m just trying to stay busy to make the time go faster. I keep feeling stretching feeling in my uterus. So I feel like it’s growing which is a good sign.
The stretching is an awful feeling but it's such a good sign. Keep busy and those 6 days will fly by <3

Gosh hon if they called u a gereatric mother at 37 then God knows what I'll be if I do get pregnant next year at 41' I'll practically be a dinosaur lol. Hahaha.
I still look young and nobody believes my age when I tell them. I get mistaken for being in my late 20s and on 40. I just hope it's like that on the inside and I still have a few years of body clock left[-o&lt;
It seems to be only me that sees my wrincles. I'm constantly complaining about them and everyone is like where hahaha. I do have them on my forhead tho but I have a fringe to hide those. Hehehe.

Massive massive massive congratulations on the scan hon. I think ure having a little lady :pink:
I'm the same people think I'm younger than I am. It's all these children keeping me young Haha
I think you will be just fine. I cant wait to hear that you've gotten a bfp next year <3 lots have said boy. I think baby has a girly skull. We will find out soon enough xx

20181105_080501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"