Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

One extremely bouncy cheeky baby <3 everytime the sonographer went to take a pic to do measurements baby put its feet against the side of my womb and pushed itself to the other side like a swimmer in a pool. Almost reminded me of a kid on a trampoline Haha there's nothing to show an area of bleeding around baby. It looks like it was my cervix. No more fun time cuddles for this mama. I do not want to go through that again xx

View attachment 1077962

I'm glad all is well hun, I had a big gush of blood at 13 weeks with my 3rd due to an irritated cervix, it frightened the life out of me!

I'm glad all is well hun, I had a big gush of blood at 13 weeks with my 3rd due to an irritated cervix, it frightened the life out of me!
It's the most terrifying thing ever. With my loss at 14 week's I felt my waters go then the big gush. I had visions of it happening again this time. X

It's the most terrifying thing ever. With my loss at 14 week's I felt my waters go then the big gush. I had visions of it happening again this time. X

Stay strong doll, this little baby is a fighter <3

I call my George, Georgie or Georgie Porgie:haha:<3
It's the law to give them silly names lol 3 of mine have random nicknames..
Callum = Lumbus lol
Abigail = Abi-snail
Darcy = Arsy Darcy

YES THEY DO! lol
Unfortunately the worry doesn’t stop after they are born but I do feel so far for me, the scariest time is now.
Happy 12 weeks!
Oh tell me about it. My eldest turns 16 next month she's suicidal and all that. It's a never ending battle with children.
They are so worth the journey x

It's the law to give them silly names lol 3 of mine have random nicknames..
Callum = Lumbus lol
Abigail = Abi-snail
Darcy = Arsy Darcy

Hahaha Arsy Darcy!

Mine are
Layla Lou - Moo Moo
George - Georgie Porge
Enzo - Enzibobs

:haha:

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow. I am so nervous about it. We obviously want a perfectly healthy baby but if it has down syndrome we do not mind. We will learn how to deal with it. The other things they check for now terrify me. So many what ifs going through my head xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->