Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

That's brilliant news <3 I'm on 150mg aspirin and clexane (lovenox I think its called in the states) injections.
I haven't started a journal as I have 4 children plus work so not enough hours in the day Haha but I will update on here for you as often as I can xx
Well I’m following you here then lol
Had to try for bm again this morning, trying to let it happen versus straining. No active bleeding just some light brown tinge again but very minimal. Hopefully on it’s way out

Well I’m following you here then lol
Had to try for bm again this morning, trying to let it happen versus straining. No active bleeding just some light brown tinge again but very minimal. Hopefully on it’s way out
I'm too scared to strain Haha if it doesn't work with out the extra work then it stays put. I refuse to force wind out too. I'm a nightmare lol x

Well with the help of some softeners and an enema I finally got some relief. I also bought fiber chews and bars too to help keep that from happening again.
Ended up get my hcg yesterday and half expecting it to go down due to the bleeding. But nope! 8791!!!
Up from 4976 just 48 hours prior.
I’m in shock!

Well with the help of some softeners and an enema I finally got some relief. I also bought fiber chews and bars too to help keep that from happening again.
Ended up get my hcg yesterday and half expecting it to go down due to the bleeding. But nope! 8791!!!
I’m in shock!
That's great! Let's hope it doesn't happen again. It's so scary being pregnant without the added extras!
Those are amazing numbers! I'm so happy for you <3

I’m in shock!

great numbers hun! Xx

Thank you Becca and Wanting!
I’m 6 weeks today! This is a bit of a milestone since I’m pretty sure my 7w mc in dec stopped growing at 5 weeks.
After I make it 7+1 then I’ll officially be past where I lost the last one. I have an early ultrasound set up for Thursday at the hospital by my wonderful gyno who was my ob for my son. He’s not doing ob anymore which broke my heart but he’s helping me out until my transition to ob is complete since he was overseeing my hcg levels at first to make sure they went down to zero (which never happened) lol

Thank you Becca and Wanting!
I’m 6 weeks today! This is a bit of a milestone since I’m pretty sure my 7w mc in dec stopped growing at 5 weeks.
After I make it 7+1 then I’ll officially be past where I lost the last one. I have an early ultrasound set up for Thursday at the hospital by my wonderful gyno who was my ob for my son. He’s not doing ob anymore which broke my heart but he’s helping me out until my transition to ob is complete since he was overseeing my hcg levels at first to make sure they went down to zero (which never happened) lol
Aww happy 6 weeks! The next week will fly by and before you know it you will be in the second trimester! Thursday will soon be here. The early scans are fab. Being able to see baby change so quickly xx

Aww happy 6 weeks! The next week will fly by and before you know it you will be in the second trimester! Thursday will soon be here. The early scans are fab. Being able to see baby change so quickly xx
That’s what amazes me about early scans is this one will look like a bean and in a week and a half it’ll look like a gummy bear and be sooo much bigger. Crazy

That’s what amazes me about early scans is this one will look like a bean and in a week and a half it’ll look like a gummy bear and be sooo much bigger. Crazy
How's things today? Still good I hope. Thursday is coming fast! X

Hi ladies, bad news for me I’m afraid.
I’ve been having cramps all night which radiated to my thighs. Midwife said to go in if bleeding which I’ve started now and felt a huge clot come out when I went to the toilet. I’m expecting worse to come as compared to my 7 week miscarriage, but I hope this time it’s straightforward with no complications. I wouldn’t have thought it over if I hadn’t passed large clots, but I guess once I get scanned it will be confirmed. I’m not too hopeful to be honest and feel a bit gutted as I had a scan last week and all was ok but my Midwife did warn that never take a scan as reassurance which is so true in my case.
Hoping the the rest of you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months.
Having had a miscarriage in August I’m going to now take a break and let my body fully recover for a few months as I only stopped bleeding in October after 4 months of solid bleeding and November was an odd period but the one I got pregnant in.

I’ve been having cramps all night which radiated to my thighs. Midwife said to go in if bleeding which I’ve started now and felt a huge clot come out when I went to the toilet. I’m expecting worse to come as compared to my 7 week miscarriage, but I hope this time it’s straightforward with no complications. I wouldn’t have thought it over if I hadn’t passed large clots, but I guess once I get scanned it will be confirmed. I’m not too hopeful to be honest and feel a bit gutted as I had a scan last week and all was ok but my Midwife did warn that never take a scan as reassurance which is so true in my case.
Having had a miscarriage in August I’m going to now take a break and let my body fully recover for a few months as I only stopped bleeding in October after 4 months of solid bleeding and November was an odd period but the one I got pregnant in.

oh my luv I’m so sorry, when’s your scan and how far along are you? I’m praying for good news for you. Loads of love xx

Oh no!! I'm so so sorry :-( it breaks my heart reading this. Massive hugs sweetheart. Rest up as much as you can. I will keep everything crossed for you that it is an easier process than last time. Good luck with the scan. What time is your appointment? Xx

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

I am sooo sorry hun. Gut wrenching. Multiple losses make you feel like you’re stuck in this horrible loop. Maybe giving your body some time to heal will make you feel better. Keeping you in my thoughts. :hugs:

How's things today? Still good I hope. Thursday is coming fast! X
Less than 8 hours! Just nauseous all day and still tired. I’m sooo nervous. Hoping to see HB. Hubby is coming so I REALLY hope we see HB.

Less than 8 hours! Just nauseous all day and still tired. I’m sooo nervous. Hoping to see HB. Hubby is coming so I REALLY hope we see HB.
Its Thursday here now ekk! I hope all goes well today. Look forward to seeing your update when I get home from work <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->