Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Thanks ladies.
Had everything confirmed by scan today and still have a bit of lining to shed although bleeding is very light.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you x

Thanks ladies.
Had everything confirmed by scan today and still have a bit of lining to shed although bleeding is very light.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you x
Massive hugs. We are all here if you need us xx

Just got in from work. Came straight on for updates lol x
Ok ok I have an update!

We saw ONE baby!
Measuring 6+1!
HB 117 bpm!

She did see a very tiny subchorionic hematoma on the other side of the gestational sac (near the baby) but the tech did not seemed concerned at all. My hubby has mixed emotions. He has been actively avoiding bc he’s so hurt and traumatized by all of our loss last year so we are both in complete shock.
Looks like that puts my guess back two days which is totally plausible since I still had o sysmptoms that day but it was the last day of it. It was also 5 whole days after the last time we dtd.

She didn’t print any pictures but gave us a disk so I don’t have any pics to show right this second and I can’t print them up at work but everything looks pretty good.
Dh wants to read the ultrasound report after it’s finished by the radiologist. She said it should probably be signed by the end of the day.
So overall good day. Next hurtle is feb 11 (8 week ultrasound) if today was accurate I’ll actually be 7w6d but close enough. Lol
Then next huge hurtle will be a healthy 12 week ultrasound. Weird note, our tech was in the room as a student when we found out David had LUTO at 12 weeks. She said she saw my name and it looked familiar and saw my face and new who I was. She said it’s the only case she’s ever seen.

Ok ok I have an update!

We saw ONE baby!
Measuring 6+1!
HB 117 bpm!

She did see a very tiny subchorionic hematoma on the other side of the gestational sac (near the baby) but the tech did not seemed concerned at all. My hubby has mixed emotions. He has been actively avoiding bc he’s so hurt and traumatized by all of our loss last year so we are both in complete shock.
Looks like that puts my guess back two days which is totally plausible since I still had o sysmptoms that day but it was the last day of it. It was also 5 whole days after the last time we dtd.

She didn’t print any pictures but gave us a disk so I don’t have any pics to show right this second and I can’t print them up at work but everything looks pretty good.
Dh wants to read the ultrasound report after it’s finished by the radiologist. She said it should probably be signed by the end of the day.
So overall good day. Next hurtle is feb 11 (8 week ultrasound) if today was accurate I’ll actually be 7w6d but close enough. Lol
Then next huge hurtle will be a healthy 12 week ultrasound. Weird note, our tech was in the room as a student when we found out David had LUTO at 12 weeks. She said she saw my name and it looked familiar and saw my face and new who I was. She said it’s the only case she’s ever seen.
ThatTh fantastic news! I am so happy for you both x

Oh no, I hope everything is OK. Can you get checked out today? :hugs:
Thank you. I'm going to call the epau and hopefully they will scan me today. I'm hoping it's just down to us having sexy time last night but I highly doubt it. I don't have pains when I miscarry so that's the way it will probably go. I'm prepared as much as i can for it xx

Thank you. I'm going to call the epau and hopefully they will scan me today. I'm hoping it's just down to us having sexy time last night but I highly doubt it. I don't have pains when I miscarry so that's the way it will probably go. I'm prepared as much as i can for it xx

Fingers crossed you can get a scan today :hugs: xx

One extremely bouncy cheeky baby <3 everytime the sonographer went to take a pic to do measurements baby put its feet against the side of my womb and pushed itself to the other side like a swimmer in a pool. Almost reminded me of a kid on a trampoline Haha there's nothing to show an area of bleeding around baby. It looks like it was my cervix. No more fun time cuddles for this mama. I do not want to go through that again xx

Screenshot_20200131-115426_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"