• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

I am going to buy them from Amazon this month too....MUCH cheaper! Thanks for the tip Cre8tiv and WOOHOO on the HIGH!!! yeah!

I usually get a big dip about 6 days before my peak, or ovulation but that is just how my body works, they say a dip before o is an increase of estrogen but I havent researched it much myself,

And i got stuck last time paying the 50 bucks for sticks too, next time its amazon for me lol i didnt plan ahead and wished i would have, its so expensive if you dont

Thought I'd let you ladies have an update...

Doctor thinks all my cycles are anovulatory my eyes welled when she said that, but I managed to not cry lol

I have got to go for base line bloods on CD1-5 and 21 and an ultra sound afterwards to check for PCOS

She thinks it will all show that I do not ovulate and I will then be placed on Clomid. xx

:hugs: Mrs.B If that's the case and they put you on clomid all will be well...you'll likely conceive in no time!!! I have a good feeling about you hun! :hugs:

Thought I'd let you ladies have an update...

Doctor thinks all my cycles are anovulatory my eyes welled when she said that, but I managed to not cry lol

I have got to go for base line bloods on CD1-5 and 21 and an ultra sound afterwards to check for PCOS

She thinks it will all show that I do not ovulate and I will then be placed on Clomid. xx

Hey there! Have you ever gone for bloodwork before to test that? If not, do not worry!
Also, ask about Femara - its like Clomid but with less side effects. If I dont conceive soon my doc mentioned that to me....head up, ok? You are going to have your little baby soon enough!

How is everyone else today? I am late for AF, no spotting but am crampy, so who the heck knows? Its like a weird cramp on my right side and I had mega heartburn last night I wanted to die....LOL. I am NOT getting my hopes up this cycle, just going to monitor and if she comes, she comes. If she doesnt by Saturday I will test I think.... I did test Sunday and it was negative. it wasnt FMU as I tested at like 3pm with basically NO urine and I only have an 11 day LP so that would have made me, what? 8dpo or so?
What do you guys think I should do?

jchic - if you were 8dpo on Sunday that would make you 11 dpo today?? I would test tomorrow morning, but that's just me :winkwink:

Jhic - I would test tomorrow too :winkwink:

Im actually really excited that they might be able to fix me soon lol. Dont know how long it will take to get scan and answers tho, anyone any ideas? I have always said the worst think was not knowing why and if they can give me answers that thats a great start I feel really positive that Im on the move, just need AF to come along to get started with my bloods lol I know not many people on here pray for AF but just this once :winkwink:

Jhic - I would test tomorrow too :winkwink:

Im actually really excited that they might be able to fix me soon lol. Dont know how long it will take to get scan and answers tho, anyone any ideas? I have always said the worst think was not knowing why and if they can give me answers that thats a great start I feel really positive that Im on the move, just need AF to come along to get started with my bloods lol I know not many people on here pray for AF but just this once :winkwink:

I completely understand!! There have been a few times I can remember very eagerly wanting her to come :haha: Good luck and hopefully she wont make you wait as long as last month!

I got another High this morning but I am hopeful...comparing the estrogen line to yesterdays stick todays was MUCH lighter in color...pray for my peak tomorrow ladies, my dh is leaving in the morning and will be gone for 5 days!

I got another High this morning but I am hopeful...comparing the estrogen line to yesterdays stick todays was MUCH lighter in color...pray for my peak tomorrow ladies, my dh is leaving in the morning and will be gone for 5 days!

Get busyyyy tonight!! :happydance:

can i join you ladies.....just got my CBFM in the mail today and can't wait to use it. Hope it helps and i could def. use the support of other people using it.

Spotting today...waiting for AF to be full blown before i set monitor...

Jchic ~ i know you from other threads!

Welcome mammawannabe :flower:

I am no longer using the CBFM or BBT until they tell me I am ovulating or put me on clomid, but I will definitely still be on here :)

Welcome Wannabe! How are you?? YES! Join us PLEASE! We LOVEEEE the CBFM :) What cycle are you on?
Mrs B - Let us know how it goes at the doc!
Pook - how are you?
cre8tiv - Your peak is coming, dont worry....tomorrow I bet! Did you get busy last night just in case??

AFM - got AF....this AM. No spotting, just full blown light AF. Day freaking 1. Onto to Cycle 5....GRRRRRRR

We did bd last night...but even if I get my 1st peak tomorrow that still means o is at least 3 days out and I don't have ewcm yet so those little buggers aren't going to live very long...I am not hopeful this month :(

sorry the witch got you sweetie :hugs2: On the upside you get to use your monitor again this month and obsess properly :D

Welcome Wannabe, always room for 1 more! :flower:

Thanks babe! When is your doc appt?

I cant book my bloods until AF shows as I have no idea when that'll be :wacko: I thought AF would have been here by now, Im on CD27 which is average, but recentley have been alot shorter, except last.

Then I'm not sure about the ultrasound, whether they wait til both bloods have been taken and book it after, so could be a while :dohh:

Really really eager to get moving now!

I feel awful today, headache, cramps and backache ... she has to be here soon! xx

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I am newly married (June '11), 33 years old (hubby is 42) and step-mom to two great girls (11 and 8). We are TTC our first baby and we started trying in August - last month on BCP was July. I used BCP for a LONG time, so I'm probably still "off" hormonally. This is my fourth cycle, but our first using the CBFM. The last 2 cycles before this one I was using OPKs. We are also trying preseed this month and I'm also charting my temps for the first time. I'm currently on CD 15 and have my first high on the CBFM - yipee! I was getting worried yesterday when I was still "low" at CD 14, since my average cycle length is 29 days, and I typically ovulate on CD 17. With all the lows the CBFM has been giving me, I was worried it wasn't working properly, so we've been bd'ing most days this week, except for yesterday. We BD'ed this morning after the "high" result. It was such a relief to see those 2 bars! I'm still doing OPK (obsessive much?) because I just want to be absolutely sure we don't miss it. Ironically, I'm actually okay with NOT having gotten prego yet, as we are not completely settled yet (no room in our current apartment for baby, hoping to buy a house late summer or Fall 2012). BUT I must say I expected to have gotten prego by now (not sure why so overconfident about my fertility!) and each month that goes by makes me worried that something is wrong so each month I become more and more anxious for my BFP just so I know that I CAN get pregnant. Plus, I'm nearly 34, and we are also hoping to have 2 kids, so I don't have loads of time left. So that's me! Nice meeting you all and wishing everyone BFPs this cycle! Anyone else ovulating soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->