• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

Thanks for the bump Tiggerooooo....how is everyone doing?? You've all been so quiet lately. The witch got me and am on cycle #2 now, cd8, haven't been asked to poas yet, the monitor asked me on CD9 last month...what's the latest it has asked you guys?? Wondering if it will ask me tomorrow for one or not? I o late, usually cd18.

it will hopefully ask you on CD9, it did for me on my second and third cycles and i have long cycle.
This cycle i have had lows from CD9 till today CD21 where i got my high :happydance:

Wow that's a lot of lows hun...they get old after awhile I know!!

Hi everyone :)

CD 20 for me, not sure if I o'd to be honest, FF things 4dpo, cbfm still on highs.

Booked in to see doctor for first time next wednesday :) x

To many lows, i thought their was something wrong with me LOL. BUt got the high and having all signs that O is impending, so hopefully it will be here soon, we are doing SMEP so hopefully we will catch that egg.

good luck to you too xxxx

Wow that's a lot of lows hun...they get old after awhile I know!!

Hi Ladies!!! I am back from Italy! How are you all? I am CD23 today and I think I Ovulated early this cycle because of the travel. I was only able to test 1 day (on CD9 and got a HIGH on CBFM) but once I traveled back to US, the time got all messed up so have to wait until next cycle to reset. I am getting some cramps and backache - I am sure the witch is well on her way, but we shall see!

Hi jchic!! Hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation! If your cramping on 7dpo I would put my money on implantation and not the witch, far too early for her to show her face! When are you testing??

Hi There!

Your avatar pic is SOSO cute! Your little ones are gorgeous :)
I think my ticker is off though....I couldnt really use the cbfm or temp because I was traveling, so I think I actually ovulated on CD13 or 14, so I dont really know what DPO I am today...perhaps 8 or 9 or so? I am due for the witch on Tuesday, so I will test on Tuesday or Wednesday if she doesnt show up. I caved and tested this afternoon at work but it came back neg. I think it may be too early to test though....right? How is your cycle going so far?

Hope you had a good holiday :)

Ive been having cramps today, FF, really cant make its mind up with me, its justmed crosshairs back 2 days and put me on 7 dpo today now! :dohh:

Hi There!

Your avatar pic is SOSO cute! Your little ones are gorgeous :)
I think my ticker is off though....I couldnt really use the cbfm or temp because I was traveling, so I think I actually ovulated on CD13 or 14, so I dont really know what DPO I am today...perhaps 8 or 9 or so? I am due for the witch on Tuesday, so I will test on Tuesday or Wednesday if she doesnt show up. I caved and tested this afternoon at work but it came back neg. I think it may be too early to test though....right? How is your cycle going so far?

aww, well thank you! :) My cycle is pretty boring thus far, I'm only on cd9 today and just poas for the 1st time this cycle...it was Low of course. Just had blood work done and found out I have low amounts of vitamin d so my doc put me on 2000 Iu a day, I was reading online and it turns out Vitamin D is also linked with fertility, so hoping something good will come of it this cycle.

Mrs. B looks like you got your bases covered either way...gl hun!

I got a high this morning :shock: Never happened this early before....wohoo!!!! :D

Hi! WOOHOO on the highs Cre8tiv! How was everyones weekend?
I am on CD26 today :)

since NO one ever relplys to a thread I create I will ask in here...do you all usually get the same # of highs each month or does it vary? My 1st month I got 2 highs and last month I only got 1. I'm trying to figure out this week as DH is leaving Thursday morning and will be gone for 5 days. Hoping I will o before he leaves or at the very least the day after....eee!!

I wish I could answer you but as I dont peak I get highs til AF shows :(

It varies some months I get two peaks others just one. I would suggest you get to :sex:

I get a ton of highs usually around 8, so I can't help ya there this month I got highs the whole time no peak, but I usually average about 8 highs

It is so frustrating to get all high's and no peaks... not to mention if you are only getting high's the monitor keeps asking for sticks, and those sticks are expensive. Last month I forgot I only had two left so when this cycle rolled around I didn't have time to order them online I ended up pay $50.00 for 30 sticks :nope:

I'm cd25 and have decided to feed my machine my last used stick until af arrives as I know it will be high un until then anyways. I dont want to open my new packet until next cycle

HI Ladies! How is everyone today??

Update: As for me - I am on CD27 and witch was due today and hasnt shown up! I tested on Sunday and it was negative (middle of day) so I am not too hopeful, but I only have an 11 day LP so it could have been a bit early to test. If I dont get AF by Friday I will test. I am getting alot of CM though....like I think my period is coming and its just CM....TMI, sorry....anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me! I am getting AF style cramps on and off, so who knows? If not, on to the next cycle!

Jchic...went to have a look at your chart and remembered you were not temping this cycle because you were away :dohh: You should take your temp tomorrow morning to see where its at in comparision to other months, if its still high would be a good sign! :shrug: Witch stay away!!!! Hoping you get your bfp this month hun! :hugs:

Mrs.B your temp decided to go back up this am :dance: Even if your out this month you must still be excited to finally get to meet with a doctor and discuss new options for you. :D

Mzladyk I hear you on the price of these sticks...they are a killer!! Sorry you had to pay twice as much :( I find if I buy them online from Amazon they are the cheapest at $28.64 + free shipping. But that involves planning ahead.

I got another high this morning, but feel much drier down there today :shrug: confused!! And what is up with the gigantic dip in my chart? Do temps before o mean anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->