• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Buddy

:flower: Welcome DaisyQ . Sure sounds like you have it all covered:winkwink: good luck :)

Hi DasiyQ :hi: I am due to o sometime this weekend. Best of luck to you hun! :hugs:

Hi DaisyQ! Welcome!!! I just started Cycle #5 today - most likely will ovulate around CD16. Good Luck babe! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cool that we are on the same CD Cre8tiveGrl! Are you getting any highs on the CBFM? I know what we'll both be up to this weekend! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cool that we are on the same CD Cre8tiveGrl! Are you getting any highs on the CBFM? I know what we'll both be up to this weekend! :)

Yes today is my 4th high. You can check out my chart if you like (in my siggy) Praying I get my 1st peak tomorrow. Unfortunately I wont be bding as my hubby is away :( Just hope those sperm are still around when I do finally o.

Nice to share the ride with someone in the same CD! :happydance: Good luck to you hun!! :hugs:

jchic ~ I am getting ready to start my 4th month TTC, but this will be my first cycle usiing the cbfm. I am currently cd27, spotting like usual before AF, so hoping my AF shows tommorow so i can just hurry up and start already.

I'm 31 and OH is 42...we are TTC #1, which i want so badly! Each month that goes by i worry something is wrong as to why it hasn't happend, but DR won't test us until we hit the 6 month mark. My best friend got preggers after ttc for 12 months..but on her second month using the CBFM, and she reccomended it. Here's hoping...do you girls love it?

I do love It, but it never gives me peaks, docs are now saying I dont emulate so that'll explains it. But I'll be right back to using it if I get put on clomid ;) xx

I love it too...its been super helpful helping me to figure out my cycles. If you temp while you use it I think its even more beneficial!

Ahhhh, so ladies....here we go:
I thought I got AF yesterday but it was just spotting....today spotting too. I assume O was delayed, possibly because of the travel this cycle and I should probably get AF tomorrow. My temp this AM was 98.04 but I never know how to compare that to other cycles!

jchic ~ I am getting ready to start my 4th month TTC, but this will be my first cycle usiing the cbfm. I am currently cd27, spotting like usual before AF, so hoping my AF shows tommorow so i can just hurry up and start already.

I'm 31 and OH is 42...we are TTC #1, which i want so badly! Each month that goes by i worry something is wrong as to why it hasn't happend, but DR won't test us until we hit the 6 month mark. My best friend got preggers after ttc for 12 months..but on her second month using the CBFM, and she reccomended it. Here's hoping...do you girls love it?

LOVE IT! You are going to as well!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing today?

mammawannabe - I am also in my 4th month TTC #1, and this is my first month using the monitor. I really like it, but for me, I also like to corrorborate the readings with OPK and temping. This is my 3rd month using OPK and my first temping. I'm really glad I'm doing all three together, because today is my second "high" day (no peaks yet), but Fertility Friend has be ovulating tomorrow. I did an OPK this morning using the same sample as the CBFM (I'm a dipper), and it came up *mostly* positive. It was just barely lighter than the control strip. I did it again just now and it is 100% positive. SO - I really like the monitor and I'm very hopeful that it will help us, but I do think using OPK to confirm LH surge is helpful, since it's higher in the afternoon, and charting temps is helpful to confirm if you really did ovulate, since you can have a LH surge (peak on CBFM or + OPK) without actually ovulating. I'm hoping to collect some very useful info about my cycles over the next couple of months, and if we aren't preggers by February (6 months trying), then I'm going in to OB's office armed with all my info.

Anyone else peaking or expecting ovulation this weekend?

I'm raring to go! Really hope this is the month so I can get my BFP on Thanksgiving!

Oh and congrats on your weight loss! Amazing!

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing today?

mammawannabe - I am also in my 4th month TTC #1, and this is my first month using the monitor. I really like it, but for me, I also like to corrorborate the readings with OPK and temping. This is my 3rd month using OPK and my first temping. I'm really glad I'm doing all three together, because today is my second "high" day (no peaks yet), but Fertility Friend has be ovulating tomorrow. I did an OPK this morning using the same sample as the CBFM (I'm a dipper), and it came up *mostly* positive. It was just barely lighter than the control strip. I did it again just now and it is 100% positive. SO - I really like the monitor and I'm very hopeful that it will help us, but I do think using OPK to confirm LH surge is helpful, since it's higher in the afternoon, and charting temps is helpful to confirm if you really did ovulate, since you can have a LH surge (peak on CBFM or + OPK) without actually ovulating. I'm hoping to collect some very useful info about my cycles over the next couple of months, and if we aren't preggers by February (6 months trying), then I'm going in to OB's office armed with all my info.

Anyone else peaking or expecting ovulation this weekend?

I'm raring to go! Really hope this is the month so I can get my BFP on Thanksgiving!

i have used the OPK's the last 3 cycles as well...the first two cycles i got +opk on cd15 and the 3rd cycle never got a +. Hoping the monitor works better for me. I would love love love to temp, but i am a night shift Rn and i work 4-5 nights a week and the other 3 nights i sleep at night, so i'm all over the place and it would never give me an accurate temp. I'm right there with ya that we have to wait until feb before OB will actually test. We can be TTC buddies seeing as we are pretty much in the same boat. lol.

SO got full blown AF today, so CD1 for me and can't wait to get this cycle going. FX this is our month.

Ahhhh, so ladies....here we go:
I thought I got AF yesterday but it was just spotting....today spotting too. I assume O was delayed, possibly because of the travel this cycle and I should probably get AF tomorrow. My temp this AM was 98.04 but I never know how to compare that to other cycles!

Morning ladies! @ Jchic, could maybe be implantation? What's happening today? This is my first month temping, so I don't have other cycles to compare my temps to, but I think the most important thing is comparing temps within your same cycle. I did start temping a few days before AF arrived last month, and noticed a steady decline in temps right before AF arrived. Hope that helps! If your temps remain high, that is a very promising sign of pregnancy. Are you using fertility friend? I love it.

@ mamawannabe, shift work is brutal! See what you mean about not being able to temp. What if you only temped on days you sleep at night, so at least those would be somewhat consistent - you might still be able to detect a temp rise after ovulation. Just a thought! Would love to be you ttc buddy. Sovsorry to hear AF got you. Fingers crosses your first month on CBfM will be the lucky one!

As for me, I got my first peak on cd 17, yay!! It's so promising yonder that little egg pop up. Since I always have to stress about something, I am now concerned my luteal phase is too short. Expecting AF on 11/24 (Thanksgiving!) which means a luteal phase of 11 days or shorter. Probably 10 or even 9. Eesh. If it's less than 10 (will figure this out using FF), I think I may call Ob/gyn earlier tobcheck my progesterone.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry for the typos! Using phone - dang autocomplete!

... Still waiting for :witch: ... :haha:

Are late mrs. B? There's alway hope until she actually shows up!

I dont have regular cycles (see my signature for lengths), waiting for her to show so I can start being investigated by docs as they dont think I'm ovulating, feel bad for cheering her on lol x

... Still waiting for :witch: ... :haha:

Are late mrs. B? There's alway hope until she actually shows up!

I dont have regular cycles (see my signature for lengths), waiting for her to show so I can start being investigated by docs as they dont think I'm ovulating, feel bad for cheering her on lol x

Ah, I see - it must be so frustrating not to know what's going on in your cycle. At least you've got the ball rolling to get it all figured out. I know I feel better as long as I feel like I'm doing something, or have some sort of plan. Fingers crossed that AF does finally arrive then, so you can proceed with the diagnostic work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->