CBFM Buddy

Oh dear Garfie! Its not that interesting honestly, just lots of photos really haha x

Hi ladies

Sorry for the delay- it was an evening appt- so only just got back.

Firstly I had heavy flow this morning :( so :witch: definitely here.

sorry for AF tink, gl and lots of baby dust to you for next cycle

Appointment was an absolute waste of time...because of my "age and profile" I have to be trying for two years before they will do anything!!! It's so so stupid.. so basically because I'm not old or fat or anorexic they won't help me yet! They are running a hormone test with my bloods, but will only do anything if they're really bad.. if there just not average yet then I have to wait. I can't cope with another year like this, I can't. :cry: :cry:

It's stupid, but I don't want my first kid at 30 when I started trying at 26 (and thats what will happen if don't get pregnant within the 2 years and then have to have the referrals for tests and then treatment etc). :cry: 30 isn't old or anything, don't get me wrong, but it just feels a long way off for me :cry:

Ugh.. I wish we had some money so we could just bloody go private!!
dam hate bloody doctors, thats terrible :hugs:
how long have you been trying now then?

Thanks for caring ladies :hugs: :hugs: Oh and I've been told not to bother with opks or cbfm!! Bah... he said nothing proved they work!!!

he aint got a clue what he's talking about!
as sperm banks use them to predict OV!

I know!! They are all bloody useless- and this is after changing surgeries!! There is no hope :dohh:

As far as statistics go with 92% of couples being pregnant within 12 months. it only goes up by 4% between 12 months and 36 months.. so why the hell do they make people wait so damn long!! I need to go on a donut diet!!!

Thanks Pixie :hugs:

Been trying since Sept when depo ran out.. but AF hadn't returned properly and not convinced I am ovulating as have never had a positive OPK or peak on monitor :( xxx

oh tink thats rubbish! :nope: and my doc also told me to drop cbfm as she thinks its causing more anxiety :shrug: i get more anxious when i dont know whats going on! i love my cbfm, and didnt drop it, and honestly dont think you should either. such a shame u cant temp, is there no way at all tink :shrug: it might work and give you a better idea. if you could find a way then at least youll know if you are ovulating and if you arent they will help you xxx

Thanks Pixie

Been trying since Sept when depo ran out.. but AF hadn't returned properly and not convinced I am ovulating as have never had a positive OPK or peak on monitor xxx

me too am convinced am not ovulating but i am only on my 3rd cycle using CBFM and have not peaked yet so am hoping to peak this month as my donor is a 100 miles away lol!

Thanks Pixie

Been trying since Sept when depo ran out.. but AF hadn't returned properly and not convinced I am ovulating as have never had a positive OPK or peak on monitor xxx

me too am convinced am not ovulating but i am only on my 3rd cycle using CBFM and have not peaked yet so am hoping to peak this month as my donor is a 100 miles away lol!

you cant temp either pixie? :hugs:xx

lol am temping too my chart is in my signature :) but its all over the place lol

Even if I chart and take it in and show them they won't do anything until it has been 2 years unless something else crap comes up.

I did try temping but they were so varied because my sleep is sooooooooooooooooo rubbish I don't know if it would be beneficial or add to the worry.

Does anyone know if I pay for DH and I to have private test- U/S, ST etc... and the results mean we need treatment, will the NHS be able to pick it up from there?? eg if DH is like my friends husband and sperm count is so low they will never conceive naturally...(which I hope it's not) I can afford the tests, just not the cost of IVF! xx

lol am temping too my chart is in my signature :) but its all over the place lol

of course you blooming are!!! :dohh: what the hell is up with my brain today! :wacko: jeez i know now we have had this conversation. my apologies pixie :hugs:

of course you blooming are!!! :dohh: what the hell is up with my brain today! :wacko: jeez i know now we have had this conversation. my apologies pixie :hugs:

lol and I have changed it into Celsius but when i click on my chart from here its still in Fahrenheit so not sure what going on there either lol

I have taken my temps the last 5 days as I thought I was pregnant... so I can put today's in and go from there... but we'll see.. prob won't help we're away next week!!

Even if I chart and take it in and show them they won't do anything until it has been 2 years unless something else crap comes up.

I did try temping but they were so varied because my sleep is sooooooooooooooooo rubbish I don't know if it would be beneficial or add to the worry.

Does anyone know if I pay for DH and I to have private test- U/S, ST etc... and the results mean we need treatment, will the NHS be able to pick it up from there?? eg if DH is like my friends husband and sperm count is so low they will never conceive naturally...(which I hope it's not) I can afford the tests, just not the cost of IVF! xx

tink if you can prove you arent ovulating they will have to help,
and yes a friend of mine, who by the way is married to an arab and sodding loaded! went to bupa for pre pregnancy check up, he came back with a low sperm count and was told they are eligible for nhs funding for ivf. so the nhs took over from there, she is 27 and he is 43, so because we live in bedfordshire they had four round of ivf for free, technically they state its 3 rounds but you get one frozen one too. unfortunately they havent worked out for her and she will be flying to dubai for a month as its cheaper, xxx

I have taken my temps the last 5 days as I thought I was pregnant... so I can put today's in and go from there... but we'll see.. prob won't help we're away next week!!

i would tink its gotta be worth a try :shrug: im sure we will work it out between us :hugs: xxx

aww good to see it tink :hugs: xxxx

Apparently you still need a referral for tests even if you opt to go privately... is that right? Would a GP do that before the 2 years were up if thats what the regs are?? x

argh, am going crazy trying to get my ov chart on signature for ages now as picture i mean, so frustrating lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->