CBFM Buddy

Apparently you still need a referral for tests even if you opt to go privately... is that right? Would a GP do that before the 2 years were up if thats what the regs are?? x

tink il message her tonight and see what i can find out for u hun, i know shes already got private healthcare i dont know if that makes a difference, il see what i can find out hun xx

Thanks Chicky I dunno how it all works really! Xx

me neither but ive chatted with her loads about it so will see what she has to say, ive messaged her but shes notoriously bad at replying in a reasonable time lol as soon as i hear anything il message ya :hugs:xxx

Chicky, cant believe our charts!! I can now stop charting and just check your chart for my temp :) bring on those BFPs :) what DPO you are going to start testing?

Tink, so very sorry about AF, hoping this will be your month so you do not need to go back to your useless doctor. Have to say that my FS was not better, when I asked what I could do to improve my chances she just said "nothing", how helpful is that? I would definitely recommend temping, even if you cant pin point your O date you will still be able to figure out if are ovulating because there will be a definite change in overall temp before and after O. I know I am complaining all the time about my temps and adjustments but even though last couple of cycles I could not definitely say when I ovulated, at least I am 95% sure I ovulate.

Chicky, cant believe our charts!! I can now stop charting and just check your chart for my temp :) bring on those BFPs :) what DPO you are going to start testing?

Tink, so very sorry about AF, hoping this will be your month so you do not need to go back to your useless doctor. Have to say that my FS was not better, when I asked what I could do to improve my chances she just said "nothing", how helpful is that? I would definitely recommend temping, even if you cant pin point your O date you will still be able to figure out if are ovulating because there will be a definite change in overall temp before and after O. I know I am complaining all the time about my temps and adjustments but even though last couple of cycles I could not definitely say when I ovulated, at least I am 95% sure I ovulate.

lol i know!!! i told ya they were twins lets hope they keep going up! as for testing :haha: i started already lol couldnt help it hehe i always do :dohh: wish i had more willpower!!! bfns of course :flower: xx

Smythdm- that's cool. :) how long are your cycles typically? Mine have been 28,23,28,31. I think mostly with a 12 day lp.

Chicky- look at my chart already! LMAO I don't get it!! Xx

smyth! :hi: how is everything!? glad to see you back :hugs:

tink, thats one hell of a line lol, so tell me, you dont sleep or do? wake up at different times?. xxx

Tink - Your chart is perfect :happydance: exactly what it should be, another chart to stalk.:winkwink:

Smyth - Hi nice to hear from you. Are you charting this month? You and Tink are cycle buddies. :happydance:

Mrs B - Can't wait to find out if :baby: is a boy/girl - I bet you can't either:haha:

Briss - You and Chicky are cycle twins - can't believe how similar your charts are :flower:

Chicky - How did the blood test go yesterday - hope your arm ain't to bruised, was is just bloods or did they let you have a chat too.

Pixie - Any change on your CBFM

AFM - Not a lot to report just waiting for Mid Wife letter (maybe today?) see ladies you still spend your time waiting even after your :bfp: aint that right Mrs B :haha:

:hugs:

X

morning :hugs: bloods went good it was with the nurse so no chat, i forgot my form which didnt go down well :dohh: as my appointment was 10:50 and they stop doing bloods at 11:30 i didnt have time to go home and get it before they stop doing them, she told me i was going to have to come back another day! lol, once i told her what they were for she was happy to do it anyway thank goodness :happydance: xxx

:wohoo: i got another high and the lines on the test are getting equal and i am getting more Ewcm.......eeeek im super excited that i may hopefully ovulate this week.

How are you all?!

Xx

:wohoo: i got another high and the lines on the test are getting equal and i am getting more Ewcm.......eeeek im super excited that i may hopefully ovulate this week.

How are you all?!

Xx

Ooh Paula when my lines go lke that I usually get a peak within the next 2 days most of te time the day after eek fingers crossed!!! :happydance: xx

Chicky... I don't know. I didn't sleep overly well either night and had been tossing and turning and hitting the duvet off and then pulling it on again :haha: I slept naked the first night (so if anything that temp should have been lower), but then last night I went to bed later :shrug: so no idea!! Can't wait to see what happens with it!

Mrs B- I have no idea if it's a boy or girl.. lol I am rubbish at these things.

Garfie- how annoying! Hope you're wait isn't too much longer!

Paula- I hope you "peak" soon!

I am really going to miss being able to write these messages on my computer next week!!
xx

Tink your chart looks fine as it only been 2 days :haha:
mine is the worst chart ever lol

garfie, another high will do OPK in bout 2 hours then later before i go work!

Whats better to use??

CB digi OPK or cheapies with lines??

because the more i read on here the lines get deeper and deeper but they just confuse me lol :haha:
I have the digi ones but its one of 2 settings lol

Pixie I used the CBFM and cheapies...my lines haven't been getting all that dark tbh so don't think the digitals would work for me, whereas I can see fading in and out on cheapies.

:haha: :haha: if my chart keeps on like this we'll never even notice a dip!!!!

How is everyone? Chicky/Briss how is testing going??

Smyth- are you charting/using cbfm this month? How long are your cycles normally? xx

Morning Ladies

I've already stalked all your charts :ninja:

Tinker - My charts often looked like that and as they progressed you could see the dip so don't worry :flower:

Pixie - I also used cheapies (as spending so much money on CBFM sticks) once you get a positive you will know (and you could always put it up here for us to look at :haha:)

Paula - How are you - got a PEAK yet?:flower:

Smyth - How are you feeling today are you not temping?

Chicky - When do you get your results of the blood test hun :hugs:

Briss - Is temperature taking getting easier for you? - I hope so it became second nature to me :haha:

AFM - Still waiting to hear from MidWife (hope she hasn't forgotten me) :cry:

X

:nope: no peak another high :( I got a positive opk last night so I haven't got a clue what's goin on :wacko:
xx

Maybe you just had a short surge hun - I had them one min positive and the next negative. Hope you are still :sex::sex::sex: to catch that little eggy :happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"