CBFM Buddy

Hi ladies, I need your advice!!

My period arrived today at 1pm I couldn't set the monitor because it would be out of the time frame for morning urine, so I guess I set it tomorrow morning at 9am, but am I setting Day 1 or Day 2?? Does it really matter!!???

Thanks for any help in advance, new to all of this x

Paloma - I would set it as CD2 hun - as by the time tomorrow comes you will be two days in.

Do you temp at all - or have you not got that far into crazyness:haha:

Briss - It was an ordinary scan hun - I think I'm at the time now where I didn't expect any different I guess that's what LTTC can do to you:cry:

I don't understand about Stims hun and what they can do to your temp - but I would have thought a high temp would be more likely to be the progesterone (at least that's my experience) is there maybe a small chance:happydance:

Keeping my fingers crossed as always hun:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Garfie!! No this is all new to me and all this temping and chart malarkey confuses me?! I'm kinda hoping that little white box is gonna tell me what to do and when :) hahaha x

Paloma - I agree with garfie I'd also set it as CD2. generally you have until CD5 to set it up so no hurry. just kep pressing "m" button until you get the right CD. if you set it tomorrow morning at 9am, your testing window will be between 6 am and noon every day. best of luck!!

Garfie, darling you are such an optimist! I love this! thank you for hoping for me, when I lost all hope. I do not know what it is with stim meds but last time they made my temp go really high even during the next cycle and even before O. I made DH BD quite often before EC so we got his sperm moving, I was hoping for better quality but then we stopped 3 days before EC and unfortunately one egg ovulated early but still it was about 2 days after we BD last time so with his poor sperm quality it's unlikely that anyone lasted that long.

love,

if you click on quick links above its on there - edit signature

chart looking should match peaks by tomorrow :)

garfie,

no donor this month as he didn't show up, would have been perfect timing too, but have new one now and back to travelling as them travelling to me didn't work lol
but gonna play risky game as only going for 2 nights as Christmas coming cant afford anymore nights so has to be perfect timings,

but still no signs of AF, and its not fair because i am now on CD32 and getting quite worried now because my cycles had regulated until i moved back to London as i lived in the Reading for a while, I must be allergic to London hahaha,

can not wait to move back out of it

Briss,

If the next IVF don't work, fingers crossed it will but have you considered using a surrogacy, i know its not the same as carrying but am sure you could love baby just the same :)

garfie

my cycle is usually 27-29 days. i stopped using sticks after the second peak hehe

briss

it does seem like the monitor is working for me, the opk's didn't really do it for me, but then again i only used them in the mornings, and probably missed the LH peak readings, cause i didnt test in the evening as well.
overall i'm very satisfied with the monitor so far.
i'm dpo 4 today and hope that THIS is the cycle :D

pixie

thanks, found it..and if i did everything right, it should show up after i send this post hehe

i was starting to think OPK's wasnt working for me either but i was doing some research and you are not meant to use them first thing in the morning

woo hoo i have never been so happy to get AF lol now the countdown really begins gonna book hotel later then I am all set to go,

its unbelievable that my cycles are so regular never in my life have i had 5 straight perfectish cycles so now must be the right time to have baby according to my body :)

pixie

oh, i had no idea, that youre not supposed to test with opk's first thing in the morning, would evening be better then?

also..soo happy for you. i cross my fingers for you!!!

The monitor is first thing but opk's should be, I think it's about after 2pm and should also lower ur liquid intake for 2 hours beforehand too

Good luck this cycle Pixie.

Briss really hope this attempt works.

Welcome ladies xx

Hi girls, hope you're all well?

It's CD6 today for the first time using the monitor, so fed it a stick as asked and it's gone to 2 bars (high fertility) - is this normal ?! I've only stopped bleeding (sorry if tmi) - so I guess I best get the other half and get trying yeah!?

Good luck and baby dust to you all, what a wonderful belated Xmas gift it would be eh?! Xx

It's CD6 today for the first time using the monitor, so fed it a stick as asked and it's gone to 2 bars (high fertility) - is this normal ?! I've only stopped bleeding (sorry if tmi) - so I guess I best get the other half and get trying yeah!?

Good luck and baby dust to you all, what a wonderful belated Xmas gift it would be eh?! Xx

This is normal, I didn't have a low once in my first time using cbfm, they say the first cycle using it is getting to know your cycles, next cycle it won't give you as many highs as the first :)

This is normal, I didn't have a low once in my first time using cbfm, they say the first cycle using it is getting to know your cycles, next cycle it won't give you as many highs as the first :)

Cool, thanks Pixie. I'm hoping it's still gonna tell me my peak when it is actually happening and not just predict some random time x

i'm dpo 9 today. the temperature seems okay so far, not sure when it's a good time to test for the first time, i'm very impatient and i know that implantation happens between dpo 8-9 in most cases..should i really wait til AF day (next tuesday) or could i test earlier?

loveandterror, I'd start testing from about 11/12 DPO. I found FRER are the most sensitive. Good luck!

lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
to you loveandterror,
lets hope this is the one :)

Thank you sooo much, Pixie!
I'm dpo11 today, did a first test (I'm just too impatient) that was negative, but I think it might be a bit too early, plus my chart looks sort of good in my opinion...hmmm :wacko:
I hope I'm still in the race...

May I join? Going into third month using the CBFM. Hoping this is the month! Or the next lol. Fingers crossed for all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->