CBFM Buddy

Hi everyone :flower:

Thought I'd stick my head in and say hi quickly while I have both my arms all to myself for 30 seconds :haha: hope we are all doing well. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies, it's great to see this thread up and running again, for the longest time this was my favourite place to be :hugs:

i'm dpo 9 today. the temperature seems okay so far, not sure when it's a good time to test for the first time, i'm very impatient and i know that implantation happens between dpo 8-9 in most cases..should i really wait til AF day (next tuesday) or could i test earlier?

I used to start at 4dpo :rofl::rofl::rofl: a few of us were poas addicts!

You know who you are :haha:

Love to all xxx

loveandterror,

you chart is looking lovely atm have u tested again yet today?
getting excited for you :)

welcome linda,

what cd are you on?

chicky,

yes i missed everyone when i wasn't on here so glad i am back :)
and was soo nice to see a few babies now too, as does give hope :)

afm just about to start OPKing today, CD9, hotel booked train tickets almost booked, december is going soo quickly, now just need donor to do the business lol

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yesterday was cd9 and the monitor asked for a stick then gave me a low. Today was a high! That was a pleasant surprise since last month I didn't get a high until a good 4 days of low. But last month I felt stress on myself so maybe that contributed? Who knows! Anyways, already bd lol. It's a snow day here so I don't have to go to work until this afternoon:)

aww your soo lucky to have snow, soo jealous as london dont get that much these days lol

Well it's CD 15 for me and monitor has shown nothing but highs since day 6 so I'm bored of waiting for this bloody high! Kinda resigned myself to he fact it may not happen :/ hmmmm...

Hope everyone else is well?

Paloma last month I didn't get my peak until day 20. I was begining to lose hope.
This morning I didn't POAS because I forgot! I realized when I was finished. I waited half an hour then dribbled out a little in a cup and held the stick in there. This is my third month with the monitor I just can't believe I completely forgot! At least it's still early and not near peak time!

Loveandterror,
So sorry to AF got ya maybe this cycle for you

Paloma, is it your first time using cbfm, I forgot lol
If so all highs on first month is normal on the first time using it, so don't worry yourself :)

Afm, well girls I have just got to my hotel room , checked mucus first time today and got omg egg white!!!!!!!! Can't believe it , actually got perfect timings for once in this whole time of trying maybe this is my body telling me it's the right time of my life to get pregnant as cycles still regular and never have been in my whole life that I have for the last 5 months,

Just waiting to meet new donor for first time and so so nervous as haven't met a donor by myself before as GF always been with me the first time normally but had to stay home due to work commitments
Fxed xx

Fingers crossed for you Pixie - sounds like everything is perfect for a New Year baby :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Lynny - how long is your cycle if you ovulated on day 20!?

pixie, yes it's my first month, day 17 now and still no peak!! It's getting exhausting having sex all the time, will be looking forward to having 2 weeks off lol. X

Pixie, fingers crossed this is your month!

Garfie, your chart looks very promising. have you tested?

Briss - I have hun and it was a neg on an ic cheapy this morning - tbh I really don't know what is happening with this month - I have never ever had a chart like it.

Thinking about getting a frer and testing tomorrow if she stays away - as they do say 18 days of high (not that I would say they are high:haha:) temps could indicate pregnancy:happydance:

How are you doing hun? :hugs:

:hugs:

X

garfie, definitely use FRER, they can detect even very low levels of beta.

btw, has anyone mentioned genetic testing for your DH considering the number of mc? I am asking cos our urologist suggested that DH does the genetic testing. I am so scared! I nearly lost it when he said that even with his low count I should have been pregnant by now so he suspects there might be an underlying reason. If the test comes back abnormal that means that most of embryos wont be viable (which may explain my chemical) so we may have to do genetic testing on the embryos themselves to avoid any mc. This is just getting so much worse than when we originally started TTC and everything I have done and tried so far just seems silly and irrelevant. If the test comes back normal then he is just going to throw every kind of treatment at poor DH in the hope that something works. It will take over a months to get the results back so more waiting around for us. Does not feel Christmassy at all

What do ya think girls

OPK's Is it still negative?

Checked cm no longer ewcm

Quite confusing lol

Right is 19th
Left is 20th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Pixie, hard to say these OPK can be so confusing. I think the Left one (20th) is getting there but maybe still not quite. see if it gets darker tomorrow.

Ye that's what I thought briss,
Hopefully this will be The month for me,

Well that's it girls all I can do this month on my way back to London for my first 2ww since my break :)
Remember how much I really hate this bit lol but am hopeful this time because I couldn't have timed it any better with donor, roll on testing time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->