CBFM Buddy

Thanks jchic that is where FF is putting my cross-hairs too. Guess we will go with it. I am officially in the 2ww I guess :D

I know crazy huh!

I would guess 2-3dpo too :shrug: but why would it peak after?

Hi ladies,

Creative, I think you o'ed on Monday or even Sunday.

Not sure why our monitors are not in sync with our temps this cycle. In my case at least, I just think my monitor missed my first peak day, which should have been cd 14. Not sure why it didn't read it as peak, unless it was a faulty stick, or maybe I dipped it for too long, and it was oversaturated, which could have messed up the reading. Or, possibly, since the monitor "knows" me now, it gave me my peak a day late because I knows u usually peak on cd 16 or 17, and a peak on cd 14 was really early?? No idea.

Hiya jchickie. I am ok. In kind of a down mood. Had a baaaaad night last night - huge fight with dh over my sick stepdaughter. A repeat of our fight last week, only worse, because I'm even more worried and frustrated at this point - see my journal for more details. we are ok now, but I am still upset, and still worried. Also don't like that might temp took a small dip today. Wonder if it's all the stress from last night. Made an appointment for dh to give his sample on Monday. Should have some answers about that and my progesterone soon, so that's good. On the meantime, dh is going back to hot yoga, which I'm sure is just GREAT for the swimmers. Grrr. It's so frustrating that I'm doing all these things to increase my fertility, and he won't just wear regular boxers, and try regular yoga. You know???

My monitor is missing the beginning of my surges, did last month too and the only way I notice is by watching the LH line on my sticks. Sometimes it pays to be obsessive :haha: I got a peak by default today but it was definitely not a peak in my mind, looked just like my stick a few days ago..a high. LH line wasn't there at all today. I think my surge was short this month...hope that's not a bad thing :shrug:

Oh and I agree with you Daisy...my last high should have been a peak too...weird that the monitors are missing it, we must surge like an hour after we poas :dohh:

Yeah... Not sure what's going on. My surge definitely started the afternoon/evening of cd 13. Glad I am also using opks!!

Yeah that is weird. I am using the digi OPKS this month as well. BD everyday so even if the monitor misses the surge, you are SAFE!

Or every other day. That is basically the smep. BD every other day, starting on cd 8 till you get a + opk or peak, then everyday for three days, then skip one day, then one more time.

FF gave me cross-hairs this morning, CD14 (Monday). So I am 3dpo...and I believe o twins with Miss Daisy??? :)

How are the rest of you ladies today? We're getting snow today and an icy mix so they called off school...which didn't hurt my feelings any. I've got lots of baking to do today for Brayden's party on Saturday!

Ooooh. Snow day! How cozy! Jealous. It's raining here so I'll have wet commute.

Ovulation twins!!! Yay! I got my crosshairs too. O'ed on Monday, cd 15 for me.

How is everyone else??

So creative, does thatran you actually o'ed on the high before your peak??

Yes I did....and I started getting a line in the LH area the day before, if you can remember...monitor was still calling it a high though. If I am not prego this month I am going to use OPKs as well...can't believe I would have missed it if I was soly relying on the monitor to give me a peak! Yikes!! Still puzzeled though that my darkest LH line was on CD 16 if I o'd on CD14?????

Hey Ladies!

Ugh it is gross here today! Raining and cold, yuck!
Creativ- im so jealous you have a snow day! Fun :)

Im on cd9 and another low, to be expected :)

Will gladly trade...I do not want the snow, while its pretty its a huge mess to clean up and forget about driving in it! I am not going anywhere today! They are predicting 6-12" with sleet, freezing rain to follow and ice tomorrow...good stuff!!

Hey quick ? I have been taking my prenatal at night Last cycle and this cycle bc i take tye thyroid med in the am. Thats ok i assume right?

Its totally fine! I had to take my prenatals at night when I was pregnant because taking them in the AM would make me so sick. Doctor confirmed it was just fine :)

Hey just got word my doc is doing 2 iuis back to back!! So i go in the am i get my + opk and the am after!!!

Hooray! WOW - that is AWESOME. This is going to be it for you, I know it!

What happens if you get your OPK in the afternoon or evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->