CBFM Buddy

Hey all

Daisy hon so sorry witch got you. I can just feel that your going to get your BFP real soon.

Creative.....where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Dawnlouise - wooop whoppp. hope you caught the bean, i think you may just have

well i am doing well. Still have my day time nausea. Had to stop taking my fish oil tablets for a while as its making me feel so so sick with the indigestion and it repeating on me. I can only just keep my food down and then if i take one of those tablets, eeeew i feel awful. Do you think i will be ok? I still take a pre natal and a B50

xxxx

Hi girls.

Happy, why don't you ask your doc to prescribe a prenatal with dha and EPA, which is what you want out of ge fish oil anyway? Should not taste fishy.

DL, I think yesterday, and today are the most important days. GL.

Dawn, you completely covered your bases! This is exciting!!!!

Good morning ladies!! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I was hit hard emotionally, no the witch is not here yet but I have been spotting for the last 3 days and my temp is way down, I fully expect to see her by tomorrow! The grapefruit juice not only move my o up 3 days but also lengthened my LP 2 days :dance: Some amazing juice!!! To have a 14 day LP is like Christmas and the fact that I got it by not taking anything amazes me to no end! I am definitely doing the grapefruit juice again next month!!! Will not be using my monitor though, we do not have a lot of money and I can't see buying another box of sticks, will do OPKS though, where do you girls buy yours? Hopefully I can still chat with you guys in here even though I am skipping the monitor this month? A little gutted but I am moving onto cycle #5.

Dawn!!! I am so happy the grapefruit juice is working for you too hun! Pray you got the egg this month hun!! :D

Daisy are you still spotting hun or did the @$%& witch find you?

Jchic - how is your 2ww going, any symptoms yet?

Happy - how is your preg going sweetie, things all settled down?

So I had this psychic reading sent to me that I never opened, and I just opened it and it said "according to my cards that I will not concieve for another 6-7 months and I will have a miscarriage before then"...I DO NOT put stock in these things, and I find it almost insulting that someone who DOESNT EVEN KNOW MY LAST NAME can predict something like that! Sorry, just had to vent....way to start a MOnday!

jchic, I wash that off of you, in Jesus' name! (hope you don't mind) :flower:
Tear it up, throw it away, and forget about it. Those things freak me out!!:growlmad:
x
:hugs:

I agree! I cant even believe I opened it up. The only one that dictates my plan is Jesus. PERIOD.

Haven't popped in her for a while. Hope everyone's ok?

And congrats Happy :yipee: wonderful news!

CD16 for me and still low fertility. Last cycle my CBFM got O wrong (it said CD11 on a 42day cycle :dohh:) so I'm just pleased it's not giving me false readings :)

I've taken soy again this cycle, just hoping it brings O down from CD27. I won't be holding my breath though!

Creative, sorry your spotting :hugs: And Daisy sorrey she got you!

Dawn, sounds like you covered it to me :)

jchic, I'm all for readings, havent had one but I'd give it a go, but I didnt think they could tell you bad things :( I would choose to ignore

Mrs B you are 5 DPO! WOOHOOO! I am 5 DPO today too! We are twins !

Yay!!! DPO twins! I was saying on my journal, I've had a funny pelvic pressure all day which turned to pain early in this afternoon, and now gone back to pressure, anthing for you? Its probably all normal but this whole Ovulating thing and all the bits to go with it is a learning curve for me :haha:

Hey! OOOOOOO that could be a good thing Mrs B! Not much really. I had some slight cramps yesterday but they are basically gone. I keep wishing for something, like sore bbs or nausea, but alas, I am not that lucky, haha

I'm trying not to think of things as symptoms as it only gives false hope, but trying to track everything so next cycle I know what happened where

I agree. Note it all down, so you know. That way if you get a BFP this cycle, you are pleasantly suprised!

Hi ladies,

Creative, you better not go anywhere girl! Don't leave us. Just 'cause you are taking a break from the monitor, doesn't mean we don't want you in here with us!

Jchic and Mrs. B, awww, DPO twins!

Jchic, don't let that reading get you down. I wouldn't put any stock into a random reading like that, only in one from a really reputable source. The man I saw a few years ago has written books, has a radio show, had predicted so many things that came true. Even if he does have something to say that is not what you'd want to hear, he does it in a way that makes it all sound OK - like this bad thing might happen but it's going to be fine, and here's why. See what I mean? He didn't say anything negative to me, other than that I was going to continue to struggle with my weight (true that) and I'd meet the man of my dreams, but that it might not look like I thought it was going to (true that - never thought I'd marry a divorced guy with kids). Anyway.. based on my experience with him (totally predicted my husband down to the last detail), I do believe in readings, but only when they are from a reputable psychic.

Creative, going to give that GF juice a try this cycle - do you take it only up to O?

TCC Lolly, good to hear from you. Good luck this cycle, I hope you O early!

Nothing to report here. CD 2 - boring!

My symptoms: sore bb, subsiding now, and cramps which are becoming more intense leading me to believe AF is on her way :cry:

hopeful, dont give up hope unless the witch truly enters the building! Hang on, ok?

Do you ladies know how to print your charts from FF? I had an appt with the RE for Feb 27th but they called that they had an appt for next Monday so I am gonna take it!

I right clicked on mine and saved as a picture to an album then printed out as a picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->