CBFM CD1 first time help :(

mum2bee

mother of 1
Reaction score
Im at work and come on this afternoon, im not home now until 6.30pm, should i do it when i get home or can i do it in the morning as CD1? Its my first time using it so need to get it right

X

Im at work and come on this afternoon, im not home now until 6.30pm, should i do it when i get home or can i do it in the morning as CD1? Its my first time using it so need to get it right

X

you should set the cycle day during the time of day you will be testing. i believe you must test within three hours of the first time you set it. if you set it tomorrow at 7 you can test the rest of the month between 4-10 am. also if you want to set it tomorrow you can set it of cycle day 1 or 2. depending on if you count today as a full day. i hope that answers your question.

Hi there!

I used the CBFM last cycle.. I'm in the same boat as you..

I brown spotted this morning and started full blast around 8..

So I'm counting this as CD 1...

Just gonna set the monitor on CD 2 tomorrow morning..

You can set it between CD 1-5 only
Good luck!

The instructions I got with my CBFM state that if you start period during the day, it should be the following day that's counted as CD1 anyway.

Don't forget as well that whatever time you decide to set it will become your 'window' and you'll have to carry on testing at that time for the whole cycle.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->