CBFM help please!

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So this is our 1st cycle TTC and I'm using the CBFM today is CD8 and i got my first high reading this morning. In the manual that came with the monitor it does say that the first cycle your likely to get more than 5 days of high as the monitor adapts to your cycle etc.
But if this is the case and i get 5 days at high before a peak this would mean i ovulate in theory on CD13.
Is this too early?? Does that mean that I'm likely to have short cycles??
Im just looking for some advice as I'm a complete novice at TTC.

Thanks Ladies.
Baby dust to all you TTC'ers! :dust::dust:

Hi, it's my first month using the monitor too, but I have had highs since day 6. I'm now on CD18 and still high.. So that's way over what they say!!!

I'm sure I would've ovulated by now?! Just keep putting the sticks in and hopefully you'll get a peak soon x

Wow 12 days of high!!! That must be so frustrating for you! Do you mind me asking, what BC you were using before you started using the monitor?

I ask because i was on the pill and I'm just curious of peoples experiences of TTC using the monitor after hormonal BC.

Urgh i hope i get a peak sometime soon I'm desperate to start actively TTC.

FX for you!:dust::dust:

Hi, I came off the implant on the 12th of Nov, and my period came in the 4th of December, I always had regular periods on the implant so it wasn't all messed up thankfully, but I'm thinking I may not have ovulated now!!!

Xx

The monitor starts to warn you early, so it starts highs probably earlier than it needs to, in my opinion. I ovulate around day 12-13, my highs start around day 6-7. Day 13 is fine, your cycle is probably 26-28 days. That's fine. It takes a few cycles for the monitor to get to know you, last cycle, i ovulated later, day 15, so this month, it moved my high to a later date and I almost missed ovulation because I only got like 3 high days and bam peak, back to earlier ovulation.
Basically, it's still a bit of a guess, but when you get the high, just start BD every other day; I usually wait til the 2nd high day to start, you'll usually have enough time. If you have a regular cycle, the peak is coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->