CBFM peeps are you out there?!?!?!? CD11 and trying to keep the faith

Wabi- I am so happy for you!! You deserve a doctor that takes action and puts how you want to handle things first! Good luck.

I am still waiting on af. We will induce af in a week if she's a no show. My Gyno will put me on Clomid then. He also gave DH a script for semen analysis, just in case it comes down to fertility testing we will be ahead of the game. DH is so good to me, didnt even bat an eyelash when I asked if he'd do it. He's nervous I can tell, but I'm pretty sure it's just my out of control irregularity.

SA's are no big deal. My DH did it. He said when they called to give him the very detailed results he had to fight laughter.

AF isn't due until next Saturday. So, I'm on CD23. I peaked on days 17 and 18. I had mild cramping last night and now I'm noticing this morning. Got up at 7am to use the bathroom and I'm spotting. This is usually how AF starts but its not normal for me to get it this early.

I would really like to write it off as nothing, but my luck AF will be early for the first time ever.

Thanks for the support MMW. Fx'ed for you!! Keep thinking positive but don't get too carried away. That's ehat helped me keep sane this month with no Ov - I was positive but not overly crazy thinking I'd be pg.

Hi everyone

How are you all getting on? Sorry I haven't logged on for a while to catch up with you all, it's been a hectic few weeks!

So... I went for my second day 21 blood test and they said my level was 36 so I definately ovulated. My OH went for a sperm analysis which came back fine too. We paid to go to see a private consultant gynacologist and saw him yesterday. He said that there isn't any reason he can see why we can't get pregnant. He did some internal exams which weren't very pleasant (sorry TMI!!) but said it all seemed fine. He didn't want to put me on Chlomid as I ovulate by myself and said he didnt want to mess with my cycles.

We've agreed that we'll try again for 6 more months then if that hasn't worked we'll go back and do ultrasounds, lap and dye etc. etc... We just wanted to give it a few more tries before we go down the invasive procedure path.

I've started soy isoflavones this cycle even though the consultant said they are rubbish and not to bother! I just needed to do something and I've heard so many people say they helped them get a BFP that it was worth a shot.

Has anyone else used them before? Apparently they are like a natural chlomid which you take days 2 to 6 of your cycle. Fingers crossed it will help!:thumbup:

Hi Summer. Glad that everything came back good! Keep on truffling, it's gonna happen!!

Starting progesterone today to bring on af. Then first round of Clomid. We shall see.

Thanks keely :) good luck with your chlomid! I've heard good things about the first cycle of chlomid so have got my fingers crossed for you!! We really could do with some bFPs on here! X

Thanks Summer! And yes, some BFPs are definitely in order for all us ladies.

So my DH got the results from the sperm analysis. He's off the charts on amount produced and healthiness of them (which i didn't even know they could tell), but their shape is weird adn therefore they have a very difficult time getting to where they are going. In that category, they are way under average. They said with IUI, we would have absolutely no problem getting pg (as long as I'm healthy) and having a healthy baby (as far as they can tell). DH seemed OK with the news. I'm OK too. Just trying to take it in stride. It's funny, I don't know if any of you watch How I Met Your Mother, but last night the episode where two of the characters are trying to have a baby was one and in that episode, he goes for a SA. Funny how we relate to things at times.

Anyways, pretty down. Excited about Clomid though. Going to wait to see what my MD says. I'm sure he'll say to try Clomid for a few months and if nothing works then maybe IUI.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that keely :( my hubby was really nervous about getting his results back, I think it's really hard for guys to think their swimmers aren't as good as they hoped :( we're still waiting for his morphology results but the others were okay so we're hoping that ones fine too.

I got the bill through today for our appointment with the consultant... £365 for 30 mins and a few swab tests!! Bloody hell!!

I'm on day 5 out of 6 soy isoflavones today :) no side effects yet so am hoping its working its magic and will get us our bfp in January!

Hi Girls

Sorry I've been MIA. Just a quick msg for just now to say I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the festivities.

I'm still a little 'blue' but I'll be back on soon to catch up with you all.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and baby dust xxx

:dust:

Well my CBFM is confusing the hell out of me this cycle!

Last month I got 7 consecutive highs and peaked on days 19 and 20, this month the highs came on the first test on CD9 and 11 tests later and I'm still getting them! I really have no idea what is going on! Has anyone else had this? I'm praying for a peak tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas!
x x x

Ladies can I join in? My husband and I have been ttc to conceive for 17 months. On clomid as I don't ov and have irregular periods. This is our first month using the cbfm. I've been getting highs since cd 9 - today is cd 15! Is this normal.

I know the first month can be tricky as the cbfm is getting used to your cycles. I hope I get a peak this month to show that I'm ov. With irregular cycles I haven't been able to get my day 21 bloods correct to show progesterone levels, so I don't know if I'm ov

Hi Ladies,

I am on day 5 of using the CBFM for the first time.

My periods have been all out of whack for 2 years since I came off implanon, they started to get better at the beginning of this year when I was averaging 31 days, and then amazingly we found out we were pregnant in February after 13 months trying. We sadly lost our baby to MMC in April and have had very irregular cycles ever since. I had my first "proper" period in June, and since then the cycles have been 31, 40, 23, 30, 47 and this month 20 days, I started temping in September and the last time I ovulated was on the 3rd of October.

I went for a scan for PCOS on the 6th of December because after persuading the doctor to do a day 21 bloody test (Which failed and she eventually did on day 29 ) gave me a 3:1 LH to FSH ratio.

My follow up for those results aren't until 14th of January, but the sonographer did say one ovary looked normal and the other one looked enlarged, and borderline PCOS.

I'd asked for a CBFM for Xmas from my OH so I have started that now, every little helps right.

So fed up of reading about celebs being pregnant in the news - every second article is someone having a baby or announcing they're pregnant :-( xxx

Amelia09 that sounds normal for the monitor :) this month I got highs from day 9... It's now CD19 and its still high, but this is normal for me because I normally ov between CD20-22, so you might just ov a bit late in your cycle like me.
I have irregular cycles and got a peak the first month I used cbfm, I hope you do too xx

I finally got my peaks, on CD25 & 26!!! Very very later than anticipated - so ladies, don't give up hope if you're waiting for one!

I very nearly gave up testing yesterday (CD25) as I thought my monitor had missed it this month, but so very glad I didn't!

Only problem is, my cycles only usually last 30-32 days, when on earth should I expect my period/to test?!

Happy new year to you all! x x x

x x x

Amelia09 that sounds normal for the monitor :) this month I got highs from day 9... It's now CD19 and its still high, but this is normal for me because I normally ov between CD20-22, so you might just ov a bit late in your cycle like me.
I have irregular cycles and got a peak the first month I used cbfm, I hope you do too xx

Thanks katiekat7, I was beginning to give up hope. I'll hang in here for a while longer. As you said I probably will ov later in cycle.

I finally got my peaks, on CD25 & 26!!! Very very later than anticipated - so ladies, don't give up hope if you're waiting for one!

I very nearly gave up testing yesterday (CD25) as I thought my monitor had missed it this month, but so very glad I didn't!

Only problem is, my cycles only usually last 30-32 days, when on earth should I expect my period/to test?!

x x x

Woh you ov very later. I'm cd 19 and still getting highs. I was beginning to loss hope but I'll keep testing. I would test in 2 weeks time/ Fingers crossed for you.

x x x

Woh you ov very later. I'm cd 19 and still getting highs. I was beginning to loss hope but I'll keep testing. I would test in 2 weeks time/ Fingers crossed for you.

Very late indeed! Fingers crossed for you too! xx :hugs:

Need your advice. Getting high readaings on cbfm since cd 7. It's now cd 22 and still high. How long do I keep testing?

Need your advice. Getting high readaings on cbfm since cd 7. It's now cd 22 and still high. How long do I keep testing?

I was just coming on here because it is my first cycle on cbfm and I have just got a high on cd7, concerned this wasn't the norm and that I had poas too long as I have heard this can cause issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->