• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBFM Question??

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Does anyone know if the CBFM changes when it starts to flash 'm', dependent on what happened the previous cycle?

I'm 11dpo today and it first flashed 'm' at 11dpo last month but isn't today. It ended up having to flash 'm' for 6 days last month before my AF started, which seemed long (made me 16dpo which is long for me) and made me think I may have had a very early loss last month (AF was bit different too and had some different symptoms in days before it started). So has the CBFM changed to now assume my LP will be 16 days?

x

The flashing m doesnt affect any of the other results you get (peak, high etc).

From memory, mine flashes on cd28 which is normally when I get AF x

How long have you been using the CBFM?

Its only my second month using CBFM.

I know I'm having a long cycle of about 35 days, as I didn't hit first peak until CD20 this month. I expect it will flash its 'm' in the next couple of days x

I think it has an 'intelligence' to anticipate when it thinks your cycle may start and as it was your first month last month it will make a judgement of that data and then elongate parts if necessary. Hope that makes sense?

x

Yes, I think that will be it. A 16 day LP was long for me last month so will be interested to see if its shorter this month. My usual is around 13/14 days. If it is, maybe the CBFM will adjust again for next month :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->