cbfm sticks on offer?

mummyb2b

Reaction score
does anyone know anywhere that has the cbfm test sticks on offer or buy one get one free at all? i am about to be on my last box soon so will need to stock up but the so expensive! if anyone knows anywhere could you please post on here thanks!

I got mine from ebay (premiumdealshop seller), 40 for $60, usually a box of 20 is $59.99 here in Canada.

thanks will try ebay! here in uk usually £25 for box of 20 so will see what i can find

Try Amazon uk they were £19.93 for 20 with free delivery but if you set up an order for a box every 1 or 2 months they were about £18.50 a box.

:dust:

can you cancel the on going order when you dont need them any more or do you have to give notice or anything?

You can cancel them as soon as you don't need them anymore, even if you haven't had the 2nd delivery :) xx

think i will try that! heard sometimes they on bogof so will keep looking out for that too!!

Will keep an eye out and post here if I see them, fingers crossed we wont need too many ;)

I bought mine on eBay for £17.99 free delivery. Happy bedrooms is the seller if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->