Cbfm users first month? Come join me :)

Hi, hope nobody kids me joining you all a little late. Been trying to use cbfm for a while but cycles have been all over the place since I came off depo a year ago. Anyway I'm on cd10 and just low so far. Really hoping to actually peak this month rather than just high

Did my first test this morning! I also initially was putting the stick in upside down, but thankfully had the manual to set me straight. :p

Low, unsurprisingly. Hoping this cycle will be more regular than the last two so I don't have to wait too long for a high!
Fingers crossed Hun!

People who got PG before right away using cbfm (first 3 months), how long did you try before you switched to the monitor?

We tried for one cycle before trying the cbfm then got pregnant the first cycle of using it :thumbup:

hello everyone

this is my 2nd month using the cbfm, can i join you anyway? im on cd 23 and still no peak, just highs :nope:

i peaked cd11 last month. :shrug:

good luck to all!! :thumbup:

xx

:hi: and welcome x

Hi, hope nobody kids me joining you all a little late. Been trying to use cbfm for a while but cycles have been all over the place since I came off depo a year ago. Anyway I'm on cd10 and just low so far. Really hoping to actually peak this month rather than just high

I'm cd 10 too good luck for this cycle :flower:

ETA no I'm not I'm cd11 :dohh:

Ooh yay I mastered it, it's been bugging me for ageeeees! Haha x

hi girls today on cd 16 I got first peak on cbfm...temperature went up...got + opk on cd 15...had backache and cramps as well.....had ewcm ......

I got my peak today too!!! Finally.... I was on CD 21, latest O ever :happydance::happydance::happydance: TWW here we come!

Cd11 and still low!! Not really what I wanted to see this morning but oh well, fingers crossed for highs and peaks in the next few days x

girls I am really worried ...last night I forgot to set alarm I was so tired so I didnt wake up during the testing time to take test...yesterday I got peak but I didnt do another test so today when I pressed the start button of cbfm it shows cd 17 with peak...but I am thinking that I didnt do any test so how does it shows peak to me again? cd 16 I got first peak...but on cd 17 I forgot to do test ...does it mess up my cycle?

girls I am really worried ...last night I forgot to set alarm I was so tired so I didnt wake up during the testing time to take test...yesterday I got peak but I didnt do another test so today when I pressed the start button of cbfm it shows cd 17 with peak...but I am thinking that I didnt do any test so how does it shows peak to me again? cd 16 I got first peak...but on cd 17 I forgot to do test ...does it mess up my cycle?

It does not matter if you didn't manage to put a new stick in today. In all honesty you saved yourself a stick as although the monitor will still ask you to insert a stick, it does NOT read it anyway and just gives you a 2nd Peak. Tomorrow it will give you a High, then followed by a Low.

The monitor is programmed to give P-L-H after the 1st Peak. That is why some people feed it used sticks after the 1st Peak rather than use new sticks. I inserted a High stick from earlier in the cycle the day after my 1st Peak and I got another Peak although the monitor previously read the stick as a High.

Do not worry, your cycle has not been messed up. :winkwink:

Don't worry! The monitor is automatically set to give you a peak peak high reading so effectively it doesn't 'read' the tests after the first peak is detected which yours was. You can just feed the monitor old tests from now on. Xx

Guys can I ask if wen you be the first peak, we do Start dpo count down :)
Yes I'd count it after first peak if you get one. If you're on first month you probably won't get one so back up with opks that's what I've been doing :)

Yes I'd count it after first peak if you get one. If you're on first month you probably won't get one so back up with opks that's what I've been doing :)

Ahh thank you I did get one on cd 11??? Which was Sunday, af due on the 3rd although nt sure we did enough though :)

Ahh thank you I did get one on cd 11??? Which was Sunday, af due on the 3rd although nt sure we did enough though :)

Count the day after the first peak as 1dpo :)
Cd 17 still just high :(
Have you been double checking with opks Hun? It's a bit more peace of mind this first cycle as the monitor is getting to know you x

:HI: ladies! CD12 high today. I'm thinking i will peak on Saturday CD16. :) We have been having :sex: every other day.

Count the day after the first peak as 1dpo :)
Cd 17 still just high :(
Have you been double checking with opks Hun? It's a bit more peace of mind this first cycle as the monitor is getting to know you x

I did OPK last night and this afternoon but both have been stark white and hardly any CM at all. We BD'd last night but used some conceive plus. I've used OPKs a couple of months ago all month but only got lines early on in cycle and they were always really light compared with the control so couldn't work it out. I'm going to start temping vaginally from tomorrow (I know it probably won't help this cycle but may help me know when/if I'm ovulating from next month!)

CD7, low again, as expected.

By the way, do you know if the reader will ever give you a high and then a low and then back to high? Like, if your estrogen rose but then went back down before an LH surge because your body wasn't quite ready? Or is it like with the peak reading, once it reads one high, it'll only give you highs until you get a peak or run out of sticks regardless of the actual sticks?

CD7, low again, as expected.

By the way, do you know if the reader will ever give you a high and then a low and then back to high? Like, if your estrogen rose but then went back down before an LH surge because your body wasn't quite ready? Or is it like with the peak reading, once it reads one high, it'll only give you highs until you get a peak or run out of sticks regardless of the actual sticks?
That's a good question I don't know :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->