CD 1 December 13th Anyone with Me????

Forever 3

XMum to Carys,Abbie,SamX
Reaction score
Well :witch: got me yesterday, and it hit me hard.

Any of you lovely ladies with me my cycles are approx 25-28 days long,

Should ovulate around boxing day!!!

Please come and join me I need some buddies, and im good luck cause my 3 cycle buddies last month all got their :bfp::happydance: so jump on board and get a new year :bfp::happydance:

Forgot to mention My 3 cycle buddies last month all got their :bfp: so I may be a lucky buddie so jump on board ladies:hugs:
:hug:

CD 1 15th Decemeber.

Should Ov between xmas & new year.
Usually 28 day cycle but not sure seeing as af showed up 2/3 days early this time!

Good luck Forever3 :hugs:

CD 1 15th Decemeber.

Should Ov between xmas & new year.
Usually 28 day cycle but not sure seeing as af showed up 2/3 days early this time!

Good luck Forever3 :hugs:

Me too hun she came 3 days early for me this month. Due to Ovulate Boxing Day ish so heres hoping for a new year :bfp: for the 2 of us:hugs:

Me too hun she came 3 days early for me this month. Due to Ovulate Boxing Day ish so heres hoping for a new year :bfp: for the 2 of us:hugs:

Ooh I hope so! Im so impatient this cycle... have managed to forget about it before & enjoy 2 weeks knowing I cant do anything until Ov.

:bfp: all round for Jan!

hi gurls! wow af was three days early for me too and im on cd 2 shd o between 28-new yrs day too. i really thot i would get a xmas bfp but im still somewhat excited about getting a nre yr bfp. fx it'll be our month in jan. hope u dont mind my barging in!
ps. dnt mind my ticker its now obsolete

Come on in Morayo!

The more peeps to obsess iwth the better :blush:

We're all going to have *such* a busy xmas it will be good to have a little back up when we're lacking stamina :rofl:

i'm tracking my cycle this month, got me a load of ovulation tests. got my period on the 13th.. its pretty much over with now so let the games begin!!
woooo!!!
xxx

i'm here oushka lol, heres hoping this is a lucky month for us all xx

Welcome to all you lovely ladies.

Heres hoping for a new year :bfp: for us all.

I am going to try preseed this month so fingers crossed it works:hugs:

i'm here oushka lol, heres hoping this is a lucky month for us all xx

Hi Leanne!

Im thinking of trying preseed also... undecided as yet but hearing the results of those using it Im not sure I can resist!

Please can I join you ladies. I was CD1 on 14th December.

I am currently TTC#3 since having my Mirena coil removed in October. I have been getting the hang of charting on Fertility Friend and have begun to see a pattern with OV being on CD11 on a 26 day cycle. I am hoping that DH and I finally got the timing right this month as CD11 was on Christmas eve.

It would be lovely to get a :bfp: as a New Years gift.

Babydust and Christmas cheer to you all.x

Hi Ladies - Ive never been on cycle buddies before but here goes - May I join you?

CD1 was 13 December
Last cycle was 35 days but may be irregular as only recently come off BCP.
CD15 <--- got first +opk (today)
so probably ovulating tomorrow

so I will be testing 11/01/09

good luck ladies for your January :bfp:'s x x x

:witch:<----------stay away!

Just noticed your ticker Forever3 - we're Ov at the same time! :laugh2:

I see youre going to test on 7/1 - Im hoping to hold out until 9/1, we'll be in suspenders together. :rofl:

:friends:

Yes i noticed that aswell just now!

I have put testing for the 7th beacause my cycles have only been 24-26 days the past 3 months so if no AF on the 7th i will use a cheapie internet test and only if i get a faint line on that will i go and buy a proper test, but that will probably be on the 9th the same as you, and i dont want to test too early as i am sick of :bfn: this is month 10 now and each month it is getting harder to cope with the :witch:.

We are proper cycle buddies he he...........

hi ladies, im also on cd15 and got a peak reading on the clearblue monitor and a positive opk today. i have a 28-32 day cycle.
only thing is im not planning on ttc until the new year (my gran recently died so decieded to wait a bit)
but thought i could support you all and join in next month.
hope you all get your :bfp:

Sorry to but in at this late point but can I join too? I saw this thread then lost it, lol!

CD1 was 13th Dec and I o'd on CD20 on 1st January. Hopefully managed to catch the eggy so hopefully this month is a good one. Tried pre-seed for the first month too which was a big help with all the :sex:

Got sore @@'s at the moment, I don't know if this is a good sign or not as I usually get this just before :witch: arrives.

Fingers x'ed for us all

Here's hoping this is a lucky thread as Forever3 is expecting!!!!

I hope your right hun:hugs:

Good luck girls hope you all join me with a :bfp::hugs:

Can you hang on in TTC for another month - I need your good luck !!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->