CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Looking at your chart, I think that you're absolutely right--way closer to the date that the scan showed, which is PERFECT!

Now you just need to keep yourself really busy this weekend to make the time pass more quickly.

I'm going to be on here Tuesday waiting to hear ASAP, so please post as soon as you can!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Keep up the PMA! What a rollercoaster!!!

Hi girls long time no talk. Well as you know i was preggo. And i had my first appointment on Feb 6th. But on Feb 5th i started bleeding bright red and had clots. I went straight to the hospital with OH and they did blood work and a sonogram. And they also used a Cath to get urine for a HPT. The HPT urine test came back POSITIVE. I would be about 6 + 1. and they finally came back and told me that the HCG blood test looked like i was almost back to 0. And the sonograms pictures showed nothing. SO i miscarried.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Tink......I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. My thoughts are with you...I hope you're doing ok. Big hugs.

Oh, Tink. :hugs: I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say...I can't imagine how hard that must have been and must still be. Just know that you're in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hi girls long time no talk. Well as you know i was preggo. And i had my first appointment on Feb 6th. But on Feb 5th i started bleeding bright red and had clots. I went straight to the hospital with OH and they did blood work and a sonogram. And they also used a Cath to get urine for a HPT. The HPT urine test came back POSITIVE. I would be about 6 + 1. and they finally came back and told me that the HCG blood test looked like i was almost back to 0. And the sonograms pictures showed nothing. SO i miscarried.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hug::hug: So sorry......

Tink - I'm so sorry to hear about what happened :cry: :hugs:

Girls, I'm having some trouble!!!

On February 3rd I started my period and also started my birth control pills. Well its been 11 days on the active pills and I'm still spotting!!!! :hissy: its horrible, because it comes and goes through out the day and its like freakin water. I don't know what the heck is going on, but I should have af by February 27th and then on March 3rd I start a new pack. I'm going on Vacation on the 17th of march to the 23rd and I don't want to be spotting. What should I do, stop the birth control?

How effective are condoms?

I don't want to get pregnant but I don't want to be spotting either :hissy:

And I don't want to run the risk of starting my new pack and continue to spot u know?

Jaytee - I don't think you should stop the pill. The spotting should stop afer this pack.....if it's a low dose pill like Alesse, you may need a stronger pill - but if you stop taking it, it may make your cycle totally off and you'll end up having a full period while on vaca. Breakthrough bleeding is pretty common with the first pack.....also remember that you're not fully protected on the pill until after your third pack so you may want to use condoms just in case......have fun on your vacation.

Hey Girls,

unfortunetly, I had to stop the pills. I was bleeding more and more everyday its was like I was having a light period all day everyday. And I got an UTI, my eyes, legs and hands were swollen and Friday it was determined that I was having an allergic reaction to the pills. Today is the first day of a period for me and I will be starting my other birth control Yasmin on the 1st of march. I never had this bleeding before and the ER doctor said that break through bleeding is more like spotting not full blood flowning every day. :hissy:

I should be ok for my vacation because I start my pack on the 1st of the month :happydance:

Hey Girls,

unfortunetly, I had to stop the pills. I was bleeding more and more everyday its was like I was having a light period all day everyday. And I got an UTI, my eyes, legs and hands were swollen and Friday it was determined that I was having an allergic reaction to the pills. Today is the first day of a period for me and I will be starting my other birth control Yasmin on the 1st of march. I never had this bleeding before and the ER doctor said that break through bleeding is more like spotting not full blood flowning every day. :hissy:

I should be ok for my vacation because I start my pack on the 1st of the month :happydance:

Hope you are feeling/doing better. I don't take bc pills so not sure about what is going on with you and the bleeding but hope it has resolved itself! :hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->