CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

I don't know how to explain that, but I do know that I had some of that when I kept testing too. My guess is that your urine is just more concentrated some times than others, if the tests are the same. I know it's scary, but at some point you just have to quit taking the tests (because freaking yourself out isn't good for the baby!) and just be optimistic! When do you get to go to the doctor to get it confirmed? You can always request a quantitative...get your Hcg levels tested, then return and do another test 48 hours later to ensure that they're rising properly. That helps lots of girls feel much, much better to know that the levels are rising properly. :hugs:

I have a OB appointment on FEB 6th

there going to confirm and do blood tests, pap ect...

YAY! Waiting is sooo hard, but it's not too far away! :yipee:

Keep us updated about how you're feeling and your tests inbetween now and then. ;)

holy where have I been? Congrats Tink! I am sure all is fine - try to stay optimistic. Keep us posted and good luck! It's not long now till you're appt - I know it feels like forever - try to hang in there hunny.

Im doing really good i think. Im not really worrying a lot. and my lower back pain has finally subsided :happydance: i'v had that lower back pain since about 2 weeks before my :bfp: maybe a little less. And it just now subsided. BUT
I woke up this morning with very sore boobs. They hurt worse then ever. Which also makes me happy and reassures me that all is ok :) :)

this will be my first too. (whenever I do get pregnant lol)

you'll be ok, but looks who talking :rofl: I'm not pregnant yet and I'm always thinking about it, I get nervous just thinking about being pregnant.

I'll be here for you to talk to always! You can always count on me

My results are in - Negative, but I'm ok with that. I just can't wait to get out of work and pick up my provera so that I can start taking it tonight

Oh bummer on the negative hun :hugs: sorry to hear that :(

Exciting news on you starting on the meds though :happydance:
I feel a BFP is not far away!!

Thankx girls!

Well today will be my third day on provera. I can't wait for AF to come next week! :happydance:

Tink - I'm sure everything is going to be just fine, and I love your positie attitude. I have learned that by saying or thinking negative things you are actually proclaiming the negative things to happens, so stay positive and things will turn out great :hugs:

I took the day off today because its snowing like crazy and its all ice on the roads.

Hey everyone.... I'm going to post in my journal for those who want an update, its long so thats why I'm not going to post in here

Well glad to here all is ok with you girls. Im still doing great and very excited for my appointment on friday! :happydance:

I had a scan & it's bad news.

I'll hopefully be back to TTC after I miscarry :(

I just wanted to take some time to thank each and every one of you!

Amanda ~~ Good luck in the rest of your pregnancy, I will be around reading ur journal and wishing you many many blessings!

Tink~~ The same goes to you sweetie!

Dan-O ~~ I'm sorry about the miscarriage, I hope you get a BFP again really soon adn that the bean sticks, hun! :hugs:

Hopeful~~ Don't give up hope, you keep trying....

As for me...

I start birth control today. And I don't plan on trying for many years, at least til i'm 25 or 26 which is in about 4-5 years lol

Awww, :hugs: jaytee, we will miss you.

Are going to pop in from time to time? xxx

What's going on, Dan-O!?!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I went for my private scan & there was no hearbeat or visible fetal pole, we only saw a sac, which measured about 6 weeks.

I make me 7+3 going by ovulation. LMP would be 6+3.

I have to go the EPU tomorrow for an 'official' scan to confirm the bad news & then either wait for my body to miscarry or get a D&C

Then it's back to the drawing board... ugh...

The worst thing is I still feel 100% pregnant :(

Oh Jaytee.....we will miss you, but hopefully the pill will get your cycle sorted out and when you start ttc again....you'll get a BFP straight away. Thanks for the encouragement....you've been great. xoxox Please stop in to see us once in a while. Hopefully you'll find all of us in frist tri soon.

Dan-o, just wanted to again say that I am thinking of you....and can't even imagine how you feel. I am totally here for you hunny.....and I hope you get a sticky bean really soon....hopefully we'll be moving to frist tri together in a short while. Big hugs

I got a referral to the local maternity unit, thier EPU team decided to scan me again & then do betas if the sac was still empty.

Well, would you believe it, the sac was not empty!
There was a very obvious yolk sac & after a bit of wiggling, a teeny 4mm baby!
No heartbeat she could make out tho, so it's not classed as a viable pregnancy, but I'm going back in a week for another scan when they expect to see some growth & maybe by then a heartbeat!

They have just put me back to a 6 week pregnancy for now & will give me a better idea of dates if its good news next tuesday :)

I'm praying & using every ounce of PMA right now xxx

Dan-O -- THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and adding you in to my list of prayers right now! So we should know something more by Tuesday, February 10th? That's not too far away! :hugs:

Jay-Tee -- We'll miss you and I do hope you'll pop in from time to time. I trust that you and your husband are making the right decision for your family. This gives you guys some time to enjoy the married life before you add babies! Still plenty of time for that! :hugs:

Dan-O -- THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and adding you in to my list of prayers right now! So we should know something more by Tuesday, February 10th? That's not too far away! :hugs:

Yes I'm at 9am, tuesday the 10th, so should be back home by lunchtime with news.

I've had a fiddle with my FF chart & if you go by LMP on a 28 day cycle that would only put me 2 days ahead of the date the scan showed, which would be entirely possible!

Waiting for tuesday is like torture tho... 4 more sleeps to go.. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->