CD 1 OCTOBER 27 (Anyone With Me?)

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Yup that stupid :witch: got me this morning! :hissy:

Who's with me this time around girls. WE CAN DO IT :hugs:

Hey Tink!

I just wanted to wish you some luck and a lot of baby dust this cycle!!! You are cd 1 today and I'm cd 62. AF should be here on Thursday....so I will be joining you soon! We will only be three days apart in cycle days and so I hope to have you as a cycle buddie!

Hello, I'm in it with you, witch got me this morning and I bloody know it!!! Plenty of PMA this cycle and we are all going to get our christmas BFPs! What a fantastic way to start the new year!!

Hey girls, I'm joining in! My CD1 was yesterday, so...close enough.

I'm hoping my friend Dan-O will join too. You will want us in your group--we had a group of 4 last cycle and the other 2 got pregnant, so apparently we're good luck! ;)

This is my third cycle REALLY trying. Been off the pill since April. I thought it would just be: not being safe=pregnant, but learning that that's just not how it works! I'm hoping this is our month! The husband and I said from the beginning that we should have a little Leo baby (we're both Leos) so this would get us one!

We ALL should get those :bfp:s this cycle! We will!!!

:hug:

Were all going to get our BFP christmas. Lots of :dust: to everyone :D

Were all going to get our BFP christmas. Lots of :dust: to everyone :D

Yes, we are ALL going to get our :bfp:s for the holidays here! Then we can all talk about how we can surprise our friends/family with the big news at Christmastime! :happydance:

Hey girls, I'm joining in! My CD1 was yesterday, so...close enough.

I'm hoping my friend Dan-O will join too. You will want us in your group--we had a group of 4 last cycle and the other 2 got pregnant, so apparently we're good luck! ;)

This is my third cycle REALLY trying. Been off the pill since April. I thought it would just be: not being safe=pregnant, but learning that that's just not how it works! I'm hoping this is our month! The husband and I said from the beginning that we should have a little Leo baby (we're both Leos) so this would get us one!

We ALL should get those :bfp:s this cycle! We will!!!

:hug:

Since u said u were good luck then I say u are staying here with us ok! :rofl:

We need all the luck we can get here! lol

:hugs:

Hello Girls! Can I join?

Witch got me yesterday after just an 11 day LP (that reeeally sucks)

Never mind, this will be THE cycle! :D

Hello Girls! Can I join?

I'm glad to see you positive about this cycle!!!! :hugs:

You are definetly welcomed here!

:happydance: we are going to have a nice group size!!!!!

Hi Ladies

Can I join in too please? I was CD1 on Sunday so should fit right in and could do with some buddies this month!O:)

Hello Girls! Can I join?

This IS our cycle!

It definitely, definitely just IS.

Hi Ladies

Can I join in too please? I was CD1 on Sunday so should fit right in and could do with some buddies this month!O:)

Me too! So we're both CD 3 today. :hugs:

How long is your cycle, and how long do you have to wait for ovulation?

Hi Ladies, I am one day behind - ugly witch got me this morning can I join your group too? My cycle is 24-26 days and this is month 6 of ttc.....we can do it!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!

We are going to have a great month! NOVEMBER :bfp:!!!!!

Well I ordered my pre-seed today. It'll be here just in time for ovulation. The :witch: still hasn't arrived, and I can't wait for Thursday (her due date) lol

Well I ordered my pre-seed today. It'll be here just in time for ovulation. The :witch: still hasn't arrived, and I can't wait for Thursday (her due date) lol

Did you get the multi-use? It's the only one I've tried, but from my experience you do NOT need a full tube thingy for one shot! The multi-use lets you get as much as you need. I like it.

We got the Pre too (the one for external use) and we do NOT love it. It dries quickly, but hey...it's the only thing we can use to not hurt the little guys. It's better than nothing, when you need something!

One month of Pre-Seed and no :bfp: but I'm thinking we just needed a practice round. This one's the real deal. ;)

Hope it works for you!

Just checking in, hellooooo!

How is everyone? Hope you are well :)

I didn't know you could get multi use pre seed, the one I got has single shot ones, it's enough lube to inseminate a horse!!!
I'll look out for the multi use one when I've used up what I have here.

It must work because I've used pre seed at ovulation time twice now had two chemicals, so it's deffo helping the little swimmers meet the target!!!

Did you get the multi-use? It's the only one I've tried, but from my experience you do NOT need a full tube thingy for one shot! The multi-use lets you get as much as you need. I like it.

We got the Pre too (the one for external use) and we do NOT love it. It dries quickly, but hey...it's the only thing we can use to not hurt the little guys. It's better than nothing, when you need something!

One month of Pre-Seed and no :bfp: but I'm thinking we just needed a practice round. This one's the real deal. ;)

Hope it works for you!

Hey amanthony! :hugs:

I ordered the pre-seed tube because I figured I can get more use out of it instead of those packet things.

Clomid really makes me dry so I want to see if this helps. Some girls said that the tube lasted them more than one cycle? Is this true for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->