CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Congrats to the ladies getting positive opks and good luck to everyone waiting on their bfps! Afm I got my bfp today :blush: nervous but excited

I'm 9 dpo today and I caved... But I caved in a stupid way cause I went to Tesco and all they had were £9 digi clear blues. And I got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Why did I do it to myself?

Just after I did it I got a hot flush and felt dizzy. I feel stupid for caving and buying a stupid expensive test.

I'm 9 dpo today and I caved... But I caved in a stupid way cause I went to Tesco and all they had were £9 digi clear blues. And I got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Why did I do it to myself?

Just after I did it I got a hot flush and felt dizzy. I feel stupid for caving and buying a stupid expensive test.

Intense buyers remorse perhaps? I felt the same way when I spent over $60 for OPKS! We do it because we are excited I suppose. FX that your BFP comes soon. Are you going to try to hold out a few more days or test again tomorrow?

:hi: ladies hope your all good af light today so hope Its finished tomorrow then I can get back to :sex: cd 3 xxx

Congrats Southern!!! So exciting!! :)

afm- I tested this morning 9dpo and BFN. Had a backache over the weekend and noticed my bbs were pretty sore yesterday. Made myself some eggs for breakfast this morning, and the smell made me gag. Haha not sure if any of these things could be symptoms, or if I'm just being crazy (which is a much more likely possibility LOL). CM is still abundant and creamy, although seems to be getting a bit more watery today. AF due on Saturday, but OF COURSE I'll be testing again tomorrow =)

Yay Southern!! So excited for you! :D Hopefully it's the trend for October and we see more and more positives for these ladies!!

I'm still waiting on some confirmation of O, but the OPK went positive yesterday so it's hopefully just a BDing-waiting game now! We got some dancing in last night and I'm hoping it worked! Now to dream up symptoms for 2 weeks lol. Excited to head into the TWW with you ladies though!! Let's make Soutnern's positive the October trend!! ;)

Krissie- that's a blazing pos OPK!! Congrats. And you were convinced you would not o this cycle. I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats Southern!!! I figure I will be extremely overwhelmed if I get my BFP as well.. I mean obviously I want to be preggers, but then that realization that it's actually happening.. I get it.

AFM- holding out another day or two. Tested yesterday at 11 dpo and had a bfn.. Feeling very premenstrual today as well.. So AF could be around the corner.

Krissie- that's a blazing pos OPK!! Congrats. And you were convinced you would not o this cycle. I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats Southern!!! I figure I will be extremely overwhelmed if I get my BFP as well.. I mean obviously I want to be preggers, but then that realization that it's actually happening.. I get it.

AFM- holding out another day or two. Tested yesterday at 11 dpo and had a bfn.. Feeling very premenstrual today as well.. So AF could be around the corner.

I totally was!! It was looking just like my last cycle. I am pretty sure I ovulated the evening of Oct. 3rd. I was having a ton of pain/cramps. I actually went to bed with my hot pad because it was hurting so bad. It last about 2-3 hours. But it was so late I am counting Oct. 4th as O day and today as 1 dpo. :happydance: I am still waiting on FF to confirm. I didn't temp on the day of O and the temp after is messed up because I woke up at 4:00 and fed DS then went back to bed and temped at 5:30 which is my normal time. So I guess we will see what it makes of those.

We have only BD once in my fertile window so that was disappointing but with DS it was the same way.

You know they say sperm can live for up to 7 days? I heard 1-3 days is exactly more realistic. What do you all get told? :wacko:

Lawes- I actually saw my doctor today and she told me 4 days. She also said that Bd-ing everyday could reduce sperm count which is why it is better to DTD every other day.

lol I am sure we are all google happy and have read similar things, or complete opposite advise!

I think I just feel better when we BD as much as we possibly can during the fertile window...even if it means everyday (which we have yet to accomplish lol). Now that I got my flashy smiley OPK DH is in for a busy week:haha:

We are usually only able to BD on the weekends and when I get a positive opk I try to do it ASAP. I work with the general idea sperm live 3-5 days. There are always exceptions but I wouldn't bank on it.

From what I know 1-3 days is how long sperm lives for during any given time in your cycle but during your fertile period because you have sperm friendly cm it lives longer 3-4 days for most but there have been instances of longer.

Well it looks like a really wacky cycle for me... I'm hoping my PCOS isn't coming back but I have a feeling it has, so back to trying to lose weight. After we BD I've also been having 'last day period' type bleeding which then stops, but it's not normal bloody - all stringy. Going to the doctors today as I had an irregular Pap smear a couple of months ago and bleeding after bd is a sign of cervical cancer. Bit nervous as I'm only 23!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->