CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

Welcome to the 2WW maybe!! I am also there, however not feeling confident.

How long are you going to wait to test>??

Thanks! I'm going to wait until Sunday, which will be 8dpo (6 days before AF). I know it's a little early, but don't know if I will be able to wait! =) If it's a bfn, I'll wait until 11dpo (3 days before AF) to test again.

I'm trying to tell myself that I am going to wait until next week... but come on, who am I kidding, I will be lucky if I can make it to Friday (9 dpo)

Ug I feel ya on the waiting to test! I'd like to wait until Friday which would be 9 dpo but I got a blazing positive at 8 dpo with my son so the temptation is killing me <. <

Shortest and lightest AF to date over here! So light in fact I tested......BFN!
It's almost as if your body thinks 'oh, they're seriously trying for a baby? Let's have some fun!' And then proceeds to do stupid things with your cycles!
I mean, I'm never normally heavy for more than one day but have only marked the 'heaviest' day as medium flow.
Doesn't help that my darling child gave me germs.....cold and tonsillitis! Grrrrrr!

So yesterday i was having a tender/full feeling around 1AM On and off all day then later that night it got worse and felt nore like cramping but not AF cramps (its too early too) last night my opk was close to positive. Im cd25 so this is super late for me. We bd'd last night. This morning i woke up and was having a pinching feeling so i assumed its ovulation. I had spotting when i wiped but none in my underwear. The pinching feeling is gone for the most part. I went to the bathroom again just now and each time i wiped. More spotting. I checked my cervix, its medium height, soft, and open and it was very wet/moist inside (TMI SORRY) when i checked my finger for the CM it was tinged redish pink and when i wiped my finger off this is what it looked like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
This is what it looked like when i wiped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
Well Spotting was only pink for a few hours. Its gone brown now and now having pinching pain again. Did not bd tonight cause fiance said he was too tired from work but he said we can tomorrow morning before i go to work!

Hi everyone. Nearly October! I am hoping that I ovulated on Monday - I use BBT charting so am hoping that my temps stay up for a few more days so I can be sure. Have bought an ovulation testing kit for next month - am hoping that I won't need to use it. I am off on holiday on 9th October so if I have ovulated and if AF hasn't arrived I shall be testing before I leave for the airport!

Well I am officially in the TWW (I think) I got a smiley on my OPK on Monday and we did it Monday night. I got another smiley yesterday but hunny was too tired last night to do t so we fell out. This morning there was no smiley so I'm not holding out a lot of hope. I have been cramping for three days and had some pink when I wiped today and still gt lots of EWCM. Very confusing!

I caved at 5dpo! LOL so bad. Lesson learned- move the hpts out of arm's reach from the toilet. Because if you have to pee, and they're readily available.... :haha:

I thought I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but today I think I got AF! So confusing :( very light pink bleeding

I thought I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but today I think I got AF! So confusing :( very light pink bleeding

Some people do get light pink/brown spotting during ovulation, maybe that's what it is?

I tested this am, BFN :/ going to hold out a couple more days before trying again.

Feeling very hormonal today, so could be AF is coming early...

Good luck to the ladies testing soon. I have not ovulated. I am fairly certain this is going to be an annovulatory cycle. Again!! I have a doctors appointment on November 11th so hopefully I can discuss it more there.

I tested this am, BFN :/ going to hold out a couple more days before trying again.

Feeling very hormonal today, so could be AF is coming early...

I also tested this morning with a Dollar Tree test. BFN at 9dpo. I knew it would be but still...I'm not supposed to test until Friday, which is my birthday, but I want to know now so I can figure out a way to surprise DF on my birthday.

I also have zero symptoms and I'm a serious symptom spotter. I thought for sure I was pregnant last month this month I feel out because of no symptoms but someone still feel in, too.

Idk, I hate this wait. Going to TRY to hold out until Sunday. I tested positive for DD at 11 dpo. Good luck!

It's so hard to wait isn't it? How are we all feeling any symptoms?
I am 4 DPO now and have been having cramps the past few days. They have stopped and I have back ache and some pink/brown spotting when I wiped (TMI). I was so grumpy yesterday I snapped at everyone yet today I am really happy. I also have a metal taste in my mouth. I don't know if any of t means anything. With my first I didn't get a BFP until 24 DPO!! So don't give up hope until AF comes.
Good luck with the testing x

I'm now 8 dpo, my CF is creamy and sticky. Had some odd pains yesterday and I've been fairly cranky X

I got my positive opk today! I am CD 27. :happydance:

Attachments

• 20151003_090053-1_opt.jpg
    20151003_090053-1_opt.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Gearing up for October testing! CD7 today, coming to end of AF (I seem to spot for aaaaaages!) so all systems go!
My plan (tho not telling the hubby!) is to try and BD every other day from around CD10/11 and see how we go.
To celebrate my plan I'm having wine and a child free night!

Some people do get light pink/brown spotting during ovulation, maybe that's what it is?

Thanks - we BD yesterday after I thought the spotting stopped and that started the bleeding, it was like a CD1 flow at one point but has now stopped again! And my temps are still pre-O, so I don't know what's going on :( I think my PCOS might be coming back again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->