CD 13 and feeling lost

Dawnlouise30

Reaction score
HI,

i am ttc for 8 months and we are on CD13 and using the CBFM. still showing as a low day :cry:

i am hating this and would welcome a buddy to hold my hand, listen to me rant and just to be there.... i will willingly return the favour.

Dawn

Hi Dawn, buddy here!

Hang in there, I am on day 16 today and would usually ovulate this day but OPK isn't showing a LH surge so I have my fingers crossed it comes late for me as The drugs I am taking are really messing me up.

Have you been to docs yet or is it too early days? My doc wouldn't start any tests until we had been trying a year.

Kat :hugs:

Hi Kat,

going to wait till January to go to dr because then we would have been trying a year... its all so hard at times
xxxx

Hi Dawn, buddy here!

Hang in there, I am on day 16 today and would usually ovulate this day but OPK isn't showing a LH surge so I have my fingers crossed it comes late for me as The drugs I am taking are really messing me up.

Have you been to docs yet or is it too early days? My doc wouldn't start any tests until we had been trying a year.

Kat :hugs:

It is really tough especially if you know others that only have to look ant there partners to get pregnant! U can't help getting a bit of the green eyed monster. Always here if u want a rant.

I got my positive OPK the following day, CD 17, BDed on the 16 and will do tonight, CD 18. Doc advised best to BD every other day which is supposed to be better than every day.

Are u doing the OPk's or any other tracking at the moment?

Kat x

Kat,

Thanks for your reply, we are using the clearblue fertility monitor. I go through days of feeling fine and then days of feeling rubbish about the whole ttc.

Xxxx

Hi guys :) if you're looking for someone to rant at feel free. These things can be frustrating and I'm always happy to lend an ear!

Millie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->