CD 2 after chemical

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
I just started spotting yesterday
becoming more steady flow today and temp was lower yesterday and plummeted today
I had a bfp on 9-3-10 and bfn 2 days later. :cry:
I had a really messed up cycle tho because I had a laparoscopy on July 20 and my cycle lasted 60 days total so I guess it's good to start fresh, it's just upsetting because it's my second chemical within a year.
Also, my good friend, the only one that saw my bfp, just got her bfp yesterday. I'm really happy for her and I hope I don't just keep thinking our babies would be the same age etc. etc.
It's so hard but I want to chart this month from the getgo and try to relax this month. My dh will be happy either way so I know I have his support.
It's just hard not knowing if it will be this month "for real" or if it will ever happen.
In need of some pma

any support ladies?
i just got a text from my newly pregnant friend asking if I could stop talking about it because it's stressing her out.
I feel just terrible. I was trying to be sooo positive (probably to overcompensate for my current misery) and I guess I was too forward. I feel like shit. She may not want to talk to me about her good news anymore and I feel I can't talk about my bad news to anyone. No one but me see's this as a loss. It heart-wrenching. Also, yesterday I was on my way to my cousin's baby shower (as I am cramping and bleeding terribly) and my car breaks down. I ended up having to walk a mile or so to get some water because it was boiling out. My husband finally got there (I had to have my friend go knock on the door because he wasn't picking up his phone.) Then 1 1/2 hours later the tow truck finally gets there to tow my car to my grandpa's. This has not been a good two days : (

*hugs* I am so sorry the last couple of days have been so hard, I hope that every day will feel a bit better. I know how you feel, one of the reasons I stopped testing early because I had two chemical pregnancies too and it is heartbreaking because like you say no one sees it as a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->