CD 2. Anyone else just starting cycle?

:hi: I am a charter and I use OPKs used both digital and normal, trying soy isoflavones this cycle too :)

No we've only BD'd every other day this month as we were trying SMEP.

I went out and bought some different ovulation tests today having run out of my internet cheapies, and this is what I got this evening...:wacko:
Quite confused really as it's negative but it's almost there, so I'm not sure if the positive is on it's way (late, because I'm now CD17), or if it's already been and gone (missed/not picked up by rubbish internet cheapies). I didn't even get a faint line on them for the last 5 days.
Temp hasn't spiked yet so I'm thinking it's coming - but it's much later than usual so that's not great either.
Will just have to wait and see what it (and my temp) says tomorrow I guess...!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Same again this morning, probably even a little bit lighter if I'm being super picky..! Going to do another one this evening, still no temp spike

How was this evening? Does this usually happen to u?

Whatever the case may be my fingers are still crossed for u!

They've all been negative (in my opinion). There were a couple that OH thought were positive (evening of Feb 8th and morning of Feb 9th), but I wasn't convinced as I don't think the lines are as dark as the control line. (I have pics).
But my Temp still hasn't spiked so I guess they can't have been positive anyway.

This has happened a couple of times before in the last 8 months and I ended up going to the doctor as I'd had a couple of episodes of mid-cycle spotting too. PCOS was then diagnosed (in December), proving I don't ovulate properly/regularly.
That's why I started taking Vitex in January, this is the first time it's happened again since PCOS was diagnosed so it's really disheartening.

I got a flashing smiley on the digi today :) hoping this soy really has worked!!

Don't really know..! There's nothing I can do about this cycle, but I think I'm going to start Soy Isoflavones from the next one. I may try going back to the doctor and beg for Clomid but I'm sure the answer will be no :-(

What's new with you? :)

Well today is 7DPO and no cramping or anything just today I've had to pee like a million and one times and for the last few days I've had some heartburn. And i NEVER had heartburn so hopefully it's a positive sign and I'm just not getting my hopes up for no reason.

Other than that nothing really to report on my end. I've had a cold for the last few days that has been kicking my butt so theres that. Hopefully it goes away soon.

When do you plan to test Sam..?

I'm CD21 today. Temp was slightly up this morning (only by 0.1 degrees), but my last 2 ovulation tests (yesterday morning and this morning) were both negative - so I don't think it means anything. Will have to see what it says tomorrow and the next day I suppose, but AF is due in a week so I'm sure it's too late for O now anyway.

Tried to get a docs appt this morning and had no luck so will try again tomorrow!

I'm trying to hold off til Sat. That would put me 11DPO. Do u think that's to soon?

Hopefully u can squeeze an appointment in tomorrow. I wonder why u didn't O. We're u stressed out or anything different this cycle?

No necessarily, 11dpo seems to be around the point a lot of people on here start testing. I suppose if it's a bfn then there's always still the possibility it's too soon, I think some people find that more reassuring. I've always been a wuss and waited until AF due/comes!

It's just the PCOS. I only found out in December that I have it and that I don't ovulate properly so I really just want some Clomid to help me :-(
OH hasn't had any tests so we don't know it's just that causing the problem, but I am just desperate right now..!

I've had quite a big temp spike this morning, after my small spike yesterday. Really confused now... 😖
Maybe OH was right that the OPK on the morning of the 9th was positive, which would maybe give me that small temp spike on the 11th (I think...?). If it's up again tomorrow morning then I think FF will then say I did ovulate on the 9th/10th...
Argh this month is so out of whack..!!

Hopefully u ovulated then. I don't BBT so I'm not familiar with the temp spikes or charts. I wish I could be more help. But I'm here with all the hope in the world for u.

I tested again this morning, and I was waiting for a BFN cuz I knew that's what it was going to be, but a BFP actually came up. It was a FRER, it wasn't as dark as the control line but u can definitely see it. I guess SMEP really does work.

Oh my goodness Sam that's amazing!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you. It still feels a little unreal. And to be honest I'm just so worried. A year and a half ago I had a MC at 6 weeks so hoping this time around it's better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->