CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

lol!

ladies i got a doppler! i kno i wont hear it for a couple weeks at least but im gonna have fun trying! ive seen the hb already so i know its in there lol

You can hear it now if you get it just right! It's probably at the top of the mound of your vagina. and you gotta push it in there! Try it!

ok so on the left, we didnt hear anything but my own heartbeat

howeeeever on the right we heard a lot of... well, wind!? like a wind tunnel with a slow woaaah woaaah (placenta?!) moved it aroound a little bit and heart a very quick dumdumdum then it was gone. dont think baby likes doppler! lol. it could have been interference though so we're gonna try again on sunday xx

Lol I had my son 4 weeks early & I already have had to stop labor once w this one. I think ill deliver at 37 weeks this time.

Well my kids were late, on time and early so who knows with this one...I would kind of like to go on my due date...April Fool's Day would be a fun birthday lol

Hey!

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! We've been engaged for a year and our initial wedding date is now our due date. SO we've brought it way forward. 21st April is our new date :D we're having a smaller reception for 35 instead of the big thing, but we're so excited!!!!

<3

Does anyone have worse cravings now then any time before in their pregnancy?? Ahhhhh! I HAVE to stop at the bakery in town every morning before work to get a hot cinnamon bun and slater it with butter! :pizza: Then I pick up a loaf of fresh bread and when I get home I have it with like a mound of cheddar cheese on top. It's sooooo gross! I can't stop. :wacko: I'm never a carb girl. LOL

Does anyone have worse cravings now then any time before in their pregnancy?? Ahhhhh! I HAVE to stop at the bakery in town every morning before work to get a hot cinnamon bun and slater it with butter! :pizza: Then I pick up a loaf of fresh bread and when I get home I have it with like a mound of cheddar cheese on top. It's sooooo gross! I can't stop. :wacko: I'm never a carb girl. LOL

YES! It's not so much carbs for me since I have always been a carb girl but I have been eating loads of cheese..those 1 pound cheddar cheese bricks? I can eat a whole one everyday if I don't pace myself!:haha: I am not one for sweets and for some reason that is all I want the past 2 days...yuck!

Soooo glad I'm not alone Mer! hahhaa A block of cheese? You sound like me! I just need mine on bread. lol I wonder if I'll despise these things once baby is here with us.

like the 12 week scan where they check alls good! i'll be 13 weeks on the dot :) :)

i was reading posts today where ppl were saying their werent hungry anymore cuz their is no more room. i dont seem to have that issue, i eat alot, or what feels like alot..tell me what ur meals usually are. i feel like i overeat after reading that!

breakfast
egg & cheese biscuit with 2 glasses water

lunch
i had mexican yesterday,
borrito and beans, with chips and salsa
a sprite to drink & a lolly pop after =] lol

dinner
chicken alfredo & 4 chocolate chip cookies with 1 glass water & 1 glass of tea.

Em, I feel like I can't eat the big meals I used to at one sitting, but I can certainly eat! Here is what I had yesterday:

Bfast- cinnamon bun and butter :blush::haha: and a plain yogurt
Snack- trail mix
Lunch- soup, half sandwich, pasta salad
Snack- fruit
Dinner- burrito too! :) and a salad with about a pound of cheese on it LOL
Snack- cookies and a little of hubs ice cream

I eat like a madwoman lately!! I only finished about half of dinner though to be fair. I'm eating the leftovers now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->