CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I can't eat as much in one sitting either but I do eat alot. Yesterday I had:
Breakfast: 4 scrambled eggs mixed with cheddar cheese and jalapenos with 8 corn tortillas and a glass of iced tea.
Snack: probably 5-6 oatmeal creme pies
Lunch: Pepperoni Pizza Rolls with ranch 1glass of dr. pepper (I was in a hurry to eat something as I had to run out the door to get the kids from school)
2 oatmeal creme pies (on the drive to the school lol )
Snack: couple more OCPies :)
Dinner: Turkey kielbasa mixed with potatoes, yellow, green and red bell peppers, onion, garlic and jalapenos and all fried in butter lol (2 plate fulls of that)
Snack: Another plate of dinner with 2 pieces of toasted sourdough bread

Apparently I adore Oatmeal Creme Pies at the moment. I don't really care for them normally but can't get enough of them.

This morning I have had:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs mixed with last night's dinner on corn and flour tortillas...made an awesome breakfast burrito. glass of sweet tea

That's all so far but I am thinking about heating up some more tortillas and making some more burritos...lol It's lunch time right?

hahaha mer! u do like ocp! jesus! haha! i have a craving for cookies/brownies! i feel so unhealthy, i go get fast food everyday for lunch because i work in an office, so bad for me! and i usually get fast food for breakfast too!!!!! geeze! lol

hahaha mer! u do like ocp! jesus! haha! i have a craving for cookies/brownies! i feel so unhealthy, i go get fast food everyday for lunch because i work in an office, so bad for me! and i usually get fast food for breakfast too!!!!! geeze! lol

I have been guilty of fast food for breakfast too...I was addicted to those steak bagels from McDonald's. You say brownies and it makes me want to go try the recipe I found on Pinterest earlier...just mix a box of brownie mix with a can of soda (they used diet coke but I have dr. pepper) and bake normally. No eggs, oil or water....They look so yummy!!!

You know...I don't feel that bad eating all of this junk....I have gained only 5 pounds so far this pregnancy and even though I know that baby girl is gaining just fine I feel bad sometimes like I don't eat enough. I am so damn paranoid about any kind of fresh fruits or veggies...due to listeria that I won't go near any of it. I know it isn't common but I cannot stand the thought that it could happen and we all know what happens when an unborn child contracts it...:( Not taking any chances....

iv gained alot, or what i feel like is alot. i was 126 at 6weeks. and im now 152!!!!! but when they measured her shes also large, which is strange for me cuz they dont me i cant carry large or normal sized babys, that they would all have growth restriction, well, shes managed to have no problems growing haha! she was 3lbs at my 26 week ultrasound!

Em, I've pretty much gained like you. I was in the low 120s and I've gained thirty freaking pounds already! :wacko: I'm a mess! LOL I was having a hard time with it at first, but my doctor says I was underweight to begin with plus baby is healthy so I should just relax. Im exercising still so as long as my little boy isn't huge and tears me beyond recognition, im ok with it. LOL

ok so puking so hard it splashes up at you while youre at WORK is not the one

i had been feeling relatively normal as well :( sigh

haha hay. we all went thru that =] water and biscuits helped me!! they also have meds ur doc can give u!

and ladies, we are almost done! i got 6 more weeks to go til im full term! and if she comes like my son did ill have a baby in 6 weeks!!! yay! got a doc appt tomorrow and babyshower saturday.. u go every 2 weeks now, anyone else started going that often too?

and by the way i noticed ALL our status's say we are tired hahaha EXCEPT hope! must be all of us having girls that are tired hah

HAHAHAHA Em! I am beat! The other day I had "achey" as my status. That's my biggest complaint. I'm missing running and trying to walk every day, but it hurts!!! :wacko:

I go to the doc every 2 weeks too. It's amazing we're in the homestretch here! I don't feel ready for this, but I guess I will never truly feel ready. Hubbalove got to be here for the last few appointments and our birth classes. But he's off traveling for a bit again-- getting it all done before I get to full term on March 12th. Then, he stays put until June. Still toying with the idea of transferring, but as this gets closer, I am thinking moving to NYC is less and less appealing. LOL We'll see.

I'm also super nauseous! Is that weird? It's been for the past two weeks, almost like my morning sickness is back! :sick:

What has everybody still have to do? Hospital bag is packed and in the car (I know, I know, I'm anal retentive!), nursery is ready except for stuff I'll get at my shower, clothes are washed and hung in his closet, and we've seen the maternity unit. All I truly have to do is finish the odds and ends around the house that I wanted to finish before having the baby. We're putting in a new kitchen and painting a few rooms. ](*,) I feel overly ready and now I can just sit in my nervous fear for two + months. LOL

ill be full term on feb 27th =] YES! its ON! i gotta get this baby OUT! and all her stuff ready, i got a closet full of clothes, and shelvs stuff with them also. and her crib and everything is set up and room decorated =] just waiting on my baby shower to add all that stuff. i think in the next few weeks we should post pics of our babies room and clothes etc =]

Wow - can't believe it's been that long already!

*big breath*

Girls, I'm switching into a thread with a few girls at the same stage as me. i'll still pop in here from time to time and I'll upload a photo of my baby at 13 weeks etc, but we're at such different stages it's a little hard to read what you write as I should have been there too

I'll catch up with you on Facebook as well - look out for a Moo announcement on 3rd Feb

Good luck ladies xxx

gah SO TIRED. I am on two week visits now as well. Cesearn set for March 17 to March 23. Ill find out more the end of this month.

I can't nest too much as we don't know if we're moving or not yet. HMPH. I have a shit ton of stuff for her but no where to put it. wahhh

Every 2 weeks here too....went on the 10th and next appt. is the 24th. We've got the crib and bedding up and have some clothes but other than that we have nothing. I have 2 baby showers next month though...never had one before so 2 for this baby has me excited. I really need to focus on getting the car seat. Any recommendations?

Hayley, it's understandable. I hope you find comfort in your other thread and know we are always here for you and for Moo. :hugs:

Mer, Britax and Peg Prego are great names and go above and beyond safety wise. Graco is also great and pretty adaptable. It can clip into stroller frames, swing frames, travel systems, and jogging strollers. We've opted not to get a whole system as it seemed a bit excessive and bulky for our needs. But we have a jogging stroller and and frame so the Graco seems like the best plan. I keep changing my mind on everything I buy or think of buying so who knows. LOL

how much have u girls gained? iv gained 30lbs =[ doc told me today i have to start exercising more and eating less!!! wtf!!!!!!! i dnt eat that much and i do exercise! it just comes and i cant control it!

I gained 30 pounds too!!! My doc told me the same thing. I told him that I used to run hard every single day training for 2-3 marathons each year. Now I stopped cold when I got this last :bfp: because I was so scared of losing it again. I still walk every single day and do yoga 3+ times/wk. What does he expect?? :dohh:

I don't know what else to do. I feel like I'm dieting now and that worries me, but she scared me! :wacko: I'm so scared to get weighed now every time.

Surprisingly only 5 pounds! I have a very fast metabolism and eat constantly! It's all belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->