Cd 26!?

Lulabell888

Reaction score
Ok so in not trying but if this comes through I will be one happy lady, I'm 27 work hard and have a strong family around me. So basically I only bd'd cd 14 and cd22 (like I said not trying per say) anyway cycles have been irregular due to period delay few months back, month before last was 42 then last month 31 I'm hoping it will be sane this month or even 28 days :thumbup:

I've dont know if/when I ovulated but I had massive amounts of stretchy stringy cm on cd 16 so not sure.

So I'm on cd 26 and only just today starting feeling extremely 'wet' down below and I'm getting the odd twinge in my stomach. Strange thing is too I usually have such sore nipples about two before af but nothing ATM at all just the odd burning sensation under my breasts.

Anywhoo yes this could be af arriving in a week or so but maybe a little bean growing? Would love to speak to someone about this :)

Thanks in advance!

I'm replying ( albeit yet kind of sadly) to my own thread in hope this gets back to top and I perhaps get a response would be nice to chat with similar people going through the same thing and make some buddies :happydance:

I'm now in cd 27 still no pain in nipples, but in getting light tugging sensation on either side of stomach..

I know it's unlikely considering I only bd'd twice but I don't know I find myself getting obsessed with this forum which tells me I'm hoping for this to me real..

As I said yes I'm single but I really think this would be the making of me. #IndependantWoman :winkwink:

No shame in single parenthood. Lots of women on this thread are single moms by choice or otherwise. There's also a single mom section for when you do get our bfp and need that support. I've had previous pregnancies where I was in relationships, but I was abandoned when we had accidental pregnancies. Everyone here is super supportive. :)

It's really hard to give you any advice without temping or checking for ovulation signs, especially with you having had irregular cycles for the last two cycles. The only thing I could say is to take a test. If it's bfn, repeat in a week. If that's bfn, take to your gyn. Sorry! Not really helpful :(

Hooray I response! lol I know it's a difficult one isn't it, I mean I would be gutted but if it's meant to be it's meant to be, I dunno just feel different the lack of af symptoms makes me think twice but then like you said I could be way off my period yet of it decides to be much longer like it has been.

Thank you for the response
Babydust to you :)

As dobby said, it can be really hard to tell. However, I experienced cramping and a tugging sensation and just got a BFP this morning. 13 days past ovulation :)

Congratulations!!! :)

That's interesting to know, I had the stretchy stringy cm on cd 16 which I thought may be peak ovulation day.. Which may me 11dpo? I might leave it til Friday and see if anything more af/pg symptoms arise

I know that pregnancy limbo of hmm am I... wouldn't it?... what if?... Not a fun place to be. I think waiting until Friday is a good plan. :)

Congrats SweetTart!

Afm, my first two pregnancies I don't remember having any symptoms. In fact, I was sure AF was coming. They caught me completely by surprise. This last one I had zero symptoms except I got a stabbing pain at 7dpo evening, Sunday 8dpo was queasy at dinner but thought nothing of it, and 9dpo morning I threw up feeding the dogs. I got a bfn that morning, a beta done that afternoon (7 hcg), and a pos frer and fr gold digital that evening.

I would definitely wait a couple days to give yourself a better chance at a positive test! I wish you tons of luck and baby dust!

Cd 28..

Ok so tmi I know but clear slightly stretchy cm after bowel movement :S

Also breasts feel but burny..

Think I'm gonna cave a get a test after work then I'll know if I'm out for good.. Good idea?

So I caved and bought a clearblue.. BFN. :(

I'm hoping now my mind knows I'm not pg will bring AF if that makes sense so I know for sure lol

You're not out until AF shows! Even if she does, there are more chances coming :)

Thanks love! :)

Ok so thought I was out I hadn't thought about it since, my legs have been restless/achy past 3 days ( usually happens when witch is looming) so carried on with my life so to speak. Anyway yesterday I did hardly anything and come 7 pm I was exhausted was found sleep by 10.30 ( for me this is extremely early especially for a Saturday night!)

This morning I'm just about to get up, out of no where mouth fills up with saliva, extreme wave of nausea never felt like that before! ( only with hungover lol)

Should I test again or am looking for info things :(
Bare in my mind I'm on cd 32 and bd'd cd14 and cd22 thought I'd be out now?? Confused!!? :shrug:

American Pregnancy says 19 days post sex (if you don't know ovulation) is when you should test. They explain the long math behind it, but generally at 19 days after you had sex you will have an accurate test. If you got a wave of nausea and are late, I say it is definitely worth testing. FXed!

oh seems I've miscalculated. The reason I thought I was out beside bfn on Wednesday was because I counted 7 days from cd 1 rather than 14 which is when bd'd ...:blush:

Perhaps testing on cd 28 was too early then!? I'm gonna wait til Wednesday (cd 35) see if af comes or anymore symptoms!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention dobby! Lol

Just wanted to chime in and say good luck. I am waiting myself and not sure when I O'd, but I know I did. CD 28 for me but may have O'd late.

I have had sore nipples and sore breasts on the sides and sometimes underneath since CD 24. I am really hoping I didn't O that late. I would have to wait 9 more days for AF and definitely missed the egg if that is the case

Good luck loveis!! I'm on cd 33 pretty certain af is near keep feeling 'wet' going to the loo and its white sticky tacky cm! Still holding out til wed though! Lol

I had the same wet feeling and cm, plus cramping! I was positive AF was about to happen. You never really know because symptoms are so conflicting. Sometimes you feel like your body is playing keep away with the news. Haha.

Exactly!lol the only thing that's making wonder as most things point to af with me is the nausea yesterday and the fact I'm yet to get any pain in boobs/nipples last cycle felt like they was on fire. Now my bodies either doing the opposite cause of pg or my cycles going back to 40+ days and I'm just no where near af. Christ my brain is doing overtime! Lol ok so Wednesday should definitely rule out pg for certain as will be 6 weeks. More than enough time to pick up hcg right!:wacko:

Hopefully! If AF still hasn't shown up by then and you get a negative, make an appointment! My SIL never gets positive hpt's until she's really far along. She had to get a blood test done each time.

Everyone is different. :) I am really hoping this is it for you though!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"