Cd 26!?

Thanks love.. Sorry to go on about it but me being single I have no where to go on about it.. Lol sooo few cramps. Sorry for tmi but I checked my cm internally early and there were lots and lots of watery/White cm.. How ever I know both these could be af symtoms.. However still no breast pain with I ALWAYS have before af!

Enough to about me anyway .. Lol How far along are you? :dance::dance:

I'd say it still sounds very promising. :) Women experience all sorts of different symptoms that it truly amazes me. However, your symptoms have been right on par with mine. I'm not trying to give you extra hope but it'd be really cool!

I'm almost 5 weeks along according to my ticker and lmp. I know that I ovulated on day 14/15 of my cycle so it should be accurate. :) My symptoms this time around are pretty mild compared to how I was with my son.

Cor only just 5 weeks, you must of picked up bfp very early! Well done you! Lol so I test bfn this morning with a cheapie.. Thought I could see and extreme faint like pretty sure minds playing tricks, besides 5 weeks would be a strong bfy wouldn't it.
I have no af symtoms now stomach flat as anything just the odd twinge in breasts..

Don't wanna be them ones that keeping thinking I'm not out but what if I ovulated late and it went across to the one other time I bd'd on cd22? This would be 16 days since then so now I'm thinking give it another week!I know it's sounds optimistic but I'm just clueless now!

I got my bfp 13dpo. It took me 14 months to conceive though '>.< I was ready to get another negative this time but I got lucky. Just hoping it sticks.

If AF hasn't arrived it's really hard to determine what's going on in there. Either you're pregnant with a late ovulation or it's possible that you didn't ovulate at all. That is normal for me as it's why I was on Clomid but if it's not for you then you may want to make an appointment.

I am still holding out hope for you but I definitely think that you should make an appointment and get a blood test taken and let them know what's going on. They can tell you if you're pregnant or they can determine why your cycle hasn't ended. :)

Also, I would try a frer. Cheapies are so unreliable. D:

I am doing pretty well! I don't really feel pregnant other than being tired lately but I am staying positive. :) My first appointment is on Wednesday!

Did you ever try another test? I hope that they are able to tell you what is going on in there! Try to have courage. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->