CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

wow what a busy week sometimes working two jobs is just a little hectic.

My POAS addiction has been running wild lately and now im quickly running low on my stock, this morning at 6am (13dpo) i used a clearblue digital and got a massive NOT PREGNANT. However before i went bed last night (about 1am) i had a huge cup of tea so my FMU looked pretty much like water. Anyway its been bugging me all day that i wasted a test on pee that i knew was too diluted. So i held my pee for 5 hours and just used my last ASDA cheepie and i swear there is a faint line there. I really do see it, it's not line eye (at least i hope not). I have one more digital left so gonna take it first thing in the morning NO tea for me tonight eeeeeeeeeppppp I hope this is it x :wacko:

OMG i just took a digitals and PREGNANT 1-2 weeks :bfp: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp we did it OMG i cant stop shaking, how the hell am i gonna work today x

Yay!!!!! Congratulations hunny!! I knew it your signs were too food not to be ;) have you told you oh? Or have you got a bigplan on telling? Xx
:baby: :baby::baby:

he was in bed when i took the test and as soon as it came up +ve i ran through and switched on the light and shoved the test in his face. He was so sleepy he could barely focus on the words. I was a shaking mess and crying. Heh heh when he got up he had to ask me to go through to the bathroom to get rid of my pee so he could use the bathroom. I was too excited when the results came up i just left my cup of pee on the sink and all the wrappers and boxes and leaflets were all over the place, ooops my bad

Im still on :cloud9: i really can't believe this has happened. Im sending you all my happy thought, its your turn next chica x

Aww, I dont blame you I'd be exactly the same - over excited!!

:cloud9: - enjoy it on there xx

took another digital this morning and yup still pregnant. Im going on holiday today, going to my sisters for two weeks and she's 15 weeks pregnant! I feel that there will be a lot of baby talk for the next two weeks :happydance:

I'll be checking up on you though. How long does your AF last? Are you going to do anything different this cycle or just use your CBFM? x

Have a great holiday :) enjoy all the :baby: talk :)

I already use CBFM, BBT and soft cups lol, I ordered some Soy but havent got it in time to take this cycle, Im not sure there is anything else I can try.

AF length varies, seems to be anywhere between 4 and 6 days xx

Hey Chica can I be your cycle buddy again. I started spotting yesterday so went to the hospital. They confirmed a m/c. I'm so upset I can't believe I lost another baby. My head is a mess

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how you are feeling :hugs: x

ps.. I hope your time with your sister comforts you xx

Hey chica it's been a bit of an up and down week. My bleeding stopped but im still testing positive. I saw my sisters doctor today and she has advised me to get a scan next week when im home, so have an appointment with my own doc next wednesday morning. She has said that there are 3 things which could be or have happened. 1 - i've miscarried and my hcg levels are taking there time to drop (NO ONE DOWN HERE WILL GIVE ME A BLOOD TEST TO CHECK MY LEVELS grrrr even tho i've asked a million times) 2 - i've got another ectopic which will be found in my scan next week or the fingers crossed option 3 - i've just had a breakthrough bleed or late 'heavy-ish' implantation bleed and baby is still there and everything is fine

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

aaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

i have no idea what is going on in my body. This is nuts. My bleeding didnt feel like a proper period, the blood wasnt dark red and there was no stringy bits or clots and i hardly had any cramps and by wednesday it was basically just pink stained mucus. So i've taken a hpt on wed, thurs and today and all positive

I really hope my baby is still there. Im going to be a wreck by wednesday.

I hope you are doing well this cycle, hows that monitor of yours doing. Gotten a high yet? x

Fingers crossed for option 3! My friend had a heavy bleed when she fell pregnant with her son, infact she had 2, 1 she thought was a period before she knew she was pregnant and another later on which scared the lif eout of her but now she had a healthy 9 month old! I hope that is the case with you too.

Its rubbish that they wont test you there... they must know how horrible it is for you?!

I have been getting highs for 6 days since day 6! I am starting to think my body doesnt know what its doing, and I am not overly convinced I am actually ovulating. Still, only two months beofre I start complaining to the doctors lol xx

:hug:

Hey there chica. So looks like it was option 1. All my hpt today are showing -ve. So i did miscarry :cry:

I am trying to stay very postive about the fact that we did get pregnant. I know we will both get our babies, its just that we are being made to work very hard for them.

Im looking to the future and getting right back into bding this month. im hoping all that talk about women being more fertile after a m/c is true. I hope my cycle kicks straight back in. I need to go buy a crap load of opk for this month now.

Any signs of ovulation with you yet? I noticed that we've both joined the september testing thread :winkwink:

Would you mind if i added you in my siggy as my ttc buddy x

Aww Sorry to hear that hun, glad you seem to have a good attitude following on to next cycle and seem as positive as you can be :)

Are you back home now or are you still away?

My little sister had to give birth to her daughter still born at 22 weeks, she then got pregnant almost straight away and is not expecting a healthy girl in october... so you may be on to something there?!

Fertility friend had put my ovulation on day 10! 4 days ago now, but my monitor is still showing high, some people are saying its getting confused with my levels from the previous user, so I am debating whether to buy a brand new one, but from ebay, not going to pay full price for it. So hoping that ff is correct, then this month is already better than last as I dont think there was any ovulation last month! If that is correct does that mean I can test in 6 days? Thats my birthday!!! :happydance:

Of course not, may I add you to mine? xx

OMG thats so amazing. I reeeeaaaaaally really hope you get a BFP on your birthday. Im gonna be sending you sticky wishes every day chica. Oh thats made me smile.

Im still at my sisters, not home till tuesday night. I have an appointment with nurse on wed morning. I still wanna get my blood checked to make sure all hcg is gone. That way i know my cycle will come back.

We are just away to head out for the day but im gonna add you to my siggy before i sign off.

This is it Mrs B - september is the month xx

:dust:

only 5 days till you test eeeeeeek

Im back on the BDing train. Today is cd8 and started my opk's today too. SMEP worked last cycle so here's hoping it works again x

Yay good luck!! :flower:

I'm cramping today and woke up feeling sick. Also had 2 nights of wierd dreams!! I'd say thats to early to be signs tho considering I shouldnt have even implanted yet if I am going to! lol I think my minds going :wacko:

Im not feeling optomistic about the 10th as I feel even if it is the month its too early, but I'm going to do it anyways :) but I will try not to feel gutted until AF shows x

Hey remember i had some crazy dreams and that was defo a symptom. Its looking really good for you chica. I hope you do get your birthday present, but if you get a BFN just remember that it could be too early. I was 14dpo before i got a BFP. Cramps are a good sign too, keep thinking postive thoughts xx

so i had a random thought today when updating FF chart. You know how doctors date your pregnancy from the first day of your last period and not from your actual conception date, well i've decided, to help keep my mind positive, im going to start counting my cycle that way too. So today im not on cd9 i'm actually 1 week and 2 days pregnant :happydance: sounds a lot better that way doesnt it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->