CD 4 (1st Aug) buddy? :)

Oh and I forgot to say I have 2 packs of baby grows on topof my wardrobe that I bought at the begining of the year ... i couldnt resist! x

:cry: looks like CM has a bloody tinge, this accompanied with temp drop :( hope :witch: isnt coming!!! That would just be a rediculously short! :cry:

aw chica no :cry: im actually welling up now. I was so sure this was your month.
I dont think there are really any words i could say right now that could make you feel better, just know that i'm thinking about you :hugs:

My advice - dont drive tomorrow go and get totally smashed and try to enjoy your birthday. One small good thing is that it didnt happen on your birthday.

Man im totally bummed for you, wish i could give you a massive hug for real. Hope your DH is looking after you. This road to motherhood we have decided to travel is certainly filled with bumps, i guess that road is a little longer than both of us thought but know that one day we will reach the end x

My thoughts are with you tonight x

hey babe......here goes

:cake:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yooooooou
Happy birthday dear Mrs Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday to you

Its a good job you are just reading this cause i cannot carry a tune. Try and enjoy your birthday today chica x

My hols are offically over, back to work today. 9am start here i come

massive :hugs: to you x

Aww thankyou hun, you say the nicest things.

I'm absolutly gutted, more so that she shows at 19 days than showing at all really, I just think with that length I have no hope. But yes I was a bit convinced this month. All those weird dreams LOL. Turns out I'm just weird :haha:

Now I don't think my new monitor will ne here in time so fingers crossed it is
Xx

goodmorning chica, how you feeling today? did you have a good night last night?

I didnt realise you actually went and bought a new monitor. Sounds like thats a great idea, that way that one will get to know you and only you and you wont have the worry of thinking that it might be mixing up people :thumbup:

Well Friday and yesterday i got smiley faces on my opk's so guess what ive been doing all weekend :winkwink: woke DF up at 7am this morning to dtd again before he went to work at 8:30. Actually shoot just looking at the time, i start work at 10.....woops better move my ass

have a good day x:winkwink:

Hi hun, had a good night last night thank you, took your advice and have a few glasses of vino :)

Yesterday was a bit of an up and down day, spent some of the morning crying on my hubby coz I was uncomfortable, stupidly heavy and couldnt believe 19 days! Felt silly after but needed it I reckon!

The only problem is with the monitor is it syas you can only use it if your cycle is over 21 :s so hopefully this month was a one off fingerscrossed, otherwise its alot of money wasted

:happydance: YAY for your smiley faces! :thumbup: Have fun :winkwink:

Hope your day at work is ok x

Hey Chicken, Hows things your way?? Ticker says O day today? Or has that already passed due to smiley opk's? How do they work? Do you get the smileys before or on O? x

Hola :flower:

Well im classing today as 2dpo cause i got smiley on fri & sat which means that LH was surging so i could've poped the eggy out on sat night/sun morning time. So last month i classed the 1dpo as the day i got a -ve on opk's after the smiley. So this cycle that would've been sunday, even tho its most likely i ovulated on sunday, but thats just my system. Yesterday my boobs started to feel tender when i touched them and its the same today.......call me CRAZY i know its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for any symptoms but you never know i might just be uber fertilte and this could be a very determined egg! Think im getting a cold actually. Dont feel too good tonight, the bit where the back of my nose meets my throat feels iffy and my heads a bit sore & stuffy too. A few people at my work have colds so the buggers must've passed it on to me, boo

going for a lie down. Hope you've had a good monday. I might be back on here later x

Had a bit of a rubbish day today, back to work today and my collegue was off sick, so just had to pick up guess what was going on. Have had terrible back ache today so been dosed up on pain killers. Feels alot better now tho!

May be O symptoms babe, due to your hormones from before? But on the other hand you never know!! Hope you feel better after your nap xx

aw sorry you had a shit day at work, hopefully today will be a better one.

Last night after my nap i had a ma-hoosive supper so had to go for a wee walk after to help digest it all. We have a huge 24 hr Asda a few mins walk from my house (too handy) and ended up in there. I told my DF a few days ago that everytime we go there im going to but something baby related (as we seem to go there every other day!!!). So true to form last night i got me a pregnancy magazine and a pack of 10 really cut rainbow bibs :winkwink:

Have woken up this morning with a sore throat, bit of a stuffy nose at the back and a sore head, so def a cold humf. I had a shit nights sleep as well. Woke up at half 2 needing to pee, then woke up at half 4 and couldnt really fall back into a deep sleep. BOO stupid cold. However on a more positive note my temp has gone up for the last 3 days so FF this morning gave me my crosshairs and put O-day as saturday.....just like i thought. So today is def 3 dpo. Need to go change my ticker.

Im already starting to think about when im gonna start testing. But actually dont even have any tests in the house yet, gotta get to the shops.

I really do hope you have a better day today. Im on a late shift today so dont start work till 4, so i'll check in with you tomorrow.

Have you finished af yet? ooooo has your new monitor arrived yet?? x

TrAybaby!!!!
Peeing at 2.30am, unsettled sleep and flu like symtoms i have heard they are early preg symtoms. so sounding good for u this month.

Xxx

Yay, that was quick, getting to know where you are in your cycle again. :happydance:

Af still with me, normally about 4 - 6 days so should be soon if not today :) Fxd. And CBFM arrived today just in time to start day on day 5 :) woohoo

I love the fact that your going to stock up bit by bit, I wish I could, but I owuld be forever having it out and looking at it tormenting myself lol, just have to stick with what I already got :haha:

Have a good shift xx

:happydance::happydance: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you got your monitor :happydance::happydance: FATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had a stinking headache all day, almost like a hangover headache BUT i didn't have no drink! I had to cave about 8pm and take some paracetamol. My cold has died down as the day went on, still feel a little swollen at the back of my nose/throat so hope it is a good sign. Spot the crazy symptom spotter :haha:

Think im gonna have a nosey at some threads before hitting the hay

goodnight chica x

Hey buddy, how you doing today. Im in a rather good mood today for some reason, i feel really motivated and positive today. I didn't go to bed till after 2am last night and woke up 4 hrs later needing to pee again (SYMPTOM?????? fingers crossed it is). Today the swollen feeling at the back of my nose/throat is barely even there, i can feel it but only just but i have been sneezing a lot this morning. Im not sure if that is a sign, have you heard of sneezing as a symptom?

It seems like my every waking moment is consumed with pregnancy and baby related thoughts. Even when im at work im still thinking about it. Todays thoughts are mainly taken up with baby names and thinking about what type of clothes i will have to buy if i get pregnant now as the baby will be born in the summer, so wouldnt need to start buying thick jackets till a few months later, so should be looking at winter clothes for 3-6 months and new born light summer outfits :blush: OMG see how crazy i am :dohh:

I just want a baby so bad x

Haha, sounds brilliant to me! Mega got my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

I have just read 'Many women experience symptoms of nasal congestion, coughing, and sneezing during pregnancy' so yes sounds very good to me :)

I have had some good news today at work, theyre offered me a promotion, on the basis that I pass an exam. But from what I gather it will be not really any more work than I am doing, just getter a better status :) I have until september next year to pass the exam and I will get a bonus next month and pay increase from March! :) I accepted... but now Im wondering if I should have considered due to if I fell pregnant I may not take the exam :s so maybe I should aim to to the exam by the summer, then either way I wont have had a baby by then... :dohh: I hope they dont get funny with me if I fall pregnant... surely they cant? :shrug:

Do you have baby names in mind? Are you willing to share? xx

Hey chic sorry for being MIA last few days, i've been working both jobs back to back and was only quickly checking in on threads on my phone while at work. Im shattered. At least im not working till later on today so i can at least have a relaxing morning.

So a huge congrats on the promotion at work :happydance: Well done you, a pay rise too next year awesome! I think you have def done the right thing and you could easily get all the work done by summer. It means that when you go off on maternity at least you will have slightly more money coming in - smart! And all the hard work and studying will be done before there is a baby around to distract you from the study - even smarter :thumbup:

As for baby names thats the one thing i havent even really considered. I havent even bought a baby book. Cause im a teacher there are a few names that i know i dont want cause they will always have an association with another child. I think thats why i havent decided on any cause my fear is i get my heart set on a name then end up with the 'child from hell' of that name in my class. Then it'll be ruined.

Ive had a :blush: moment this morning. Im only 7dpo but decided to test and of course BFN but i couldnt resist. Cause yesterday my boobs started to ache. The same ache (bit not as strong...yet) i got in them with my first pregnancy. At work all i wanted to do was take my bra off. Oh and at one point i ran downstairs.....big mistake OUCH! They are still tender today. And my stuffy nose/throat thing is back this morning along with sneezes. Plus for the last two night ive started having some crazy dreams again and ive had to get up to pee at least once sometimes twice every night. The list of possible symptoms just keeps getting bigger. However last cycle i didnt get my BFP till 14dpo so still have a week to wait it out ugh.

So how are things with you. How's the BDing going, you must've started by now for this cycle :winkwink: xx

Hiya.

Thankyou :) I found out one of the girls in my department also got took it and shes going through IVF so that made me feel like I hade make the right choice too.

I havent got baby book but I have four names in mind, 3 boys and one girl. I did have a few more that we just ideas, but DH didnt like them, he doesnt say much about these ones but that normally means there ok, he'll let me know if he has something bad to say :haha:

Oh no! How will you last the week if you are testing already :) ... sounds good tho hun!! Lets hope it is and this one is an extra sticky bean!!

AF lasted 6 days - booooooo. :haha: So only started yesterday as thats was first day without. Which looks like good timing, as new monitor gave me a high this morning for CD8, of course that could mean nothing lol but its not a low and as last cycle O came on cd10 it could be correct. Also towards the end of the day yesterday I notice really watery CM ... I cant say I have taken note of it before, everytime I thought I would check previously it was creamy. So thats a good sign.

I think today is going to be a bad day as I have not long got up due to waking up earlier with the worst headache, its making me feel sick! Feels like a hang over but not had any drink! DH is at work so at the moment its quiet :) xx

How's the headache, hope it's cleared up.

I feel blah today. Have had crap nights sleep for the last few nights and every morning when i wake up i have that stuffy sore nose/throat thing that clears up during the day. My gums also bled this morning when i brushed my teeth. I guess im just tired cause i've worked for the past 9 days straight. Still when i finish work at supper time today im not working again till wed night woooooop

I tested this morning at 8dpo and BFN :nope: this is the longest tww ever!!!!!!!

Humf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->