CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Take tylenol, not ibuprofen. I think that can hinder implantation. Put the cold pack in a thin towel so its not so cold on your skin. From what I've heard you should never put ice packs directly on the skin, much too cold. Good luck!

Hey Girls! I'm back to the drawing board with you... 6 weeks pregnant and lost the baby :( I am having a horrible day:( I dont even know what to think or do or anything:( <3 you guys
Nat xo

Awww Nat. I am so sorry!!! That is almost exactly where I was with my miscarriages, so I can honestly say I really know how you feel. And I am so sorry! The good thing is that you know the Clomid worked for you once, so hopefully it will work again Nd maybe this time they can put you on some Progesterone to help?

Greenie, Lolo is right - ibuprofen does interfere with implantation. Glad you got the cold pack though!

Welcome Lanet!! I hope you find all the answers you need! And I agree with Greenie: this board has been wonderful for me the last couple months, both for information, and just to have some friends to talk to who honestly understand exactly what I'm going through. So good luck to you!!

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. Mommanat I am so sorry to hear that. I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks several years ago and I know how emotionally hard that can be. I couldn't bear the thought of going through that now. I have to ask because I've seen this other places, does the clomid raise that risk? And did any of you have a progesterone level under 1 before ovulation? I'm wondering if that's normal or extremely low, I've seen conflicting reports. And greenie thank you so much, I'm glad I'm not the only worry wart here

I had all my levels checked on cd5 and doc said everything was normal, but did not give me specific numbers.

I've never had my levels checked BEFORE ovulation, only after. So I am not sure what the norm is to be honest with you!

We thought it was after O, but it was so low that O could not have occurred.

Thanks everyone, Becky I am not sure of progesterone, what do I need to ask her? I am so upset right now words can't describe. I honestly want to crawl in a corner and die! I hate this so much!!!

Thanks everyone, Becky I am not sure of progesterone, what do I need to ask her? I am so upset right now words can't describe. I honestly want to crawl in a corner and die! I hate this so much!!!

I know that there is nothing anyone could say right now to make it better, but it does mean that you are able to concieve, and you will do it again. Alot of pregnancies end this way and its very sad and hard to understand. I went on to have a healthy beautiful daughter the next time. Im sorry you are going through this right now.

awww Nat, so sorry to hear about your day. i cant even imagine what youre going thru! Hope you can take a few days to relax and let not only your body recover but the rest of you too.

I did not know that about the ib profein! now i am so worried. i havent taken much this past few days but i did take two today:dohh: I take them on a very reg basis because i have a rib that pops out all the time and causes me alotta pain. I will deff hafta STOP taking them. the ice pack on my neck helped alot today i think. what i have is a bandana that work gave out that. on the one end of it there are them lil water crystal things where if you get it wet it swells up and is supposed to stay cool. i just soake it in ice waterbout every half hour and put it around my neck. felt really good. Got to 102 in my work today not counting humidity! so any thing to help is good! even tho i know its too early i think i will start testing tomorrow 8dpo Just in case. that way i find out as soon as possible so i can take leave from work on the hot days so not to be exposed to the heat.

I know, I love ibuprofen :( the only time I'll take it now is when af is in town.

I love ibuprofen too!!! I haven't taken it in about a year though:(

Nat, did they check your levels to make sure they were adequate? Most places will check them 7 DPO to see what they are. If they're low, then they'll give you progesterone. My progesterone is good, but my luteal phase is still really short, so they're still giving it to me. It's worth asking about! They may supplement to be on the safe side.

Ok I dont understand!!!!!! Today i called my dr's office to see what the level was from the results last night at 5pm. ( keep in mind they were 5.7 yesterday around noon) she said they were 6.something. Why would it have gone up? No one has answers and I don't understand?!?!?! Could they be wrong?

You haven't really told us how you knew you miscarried so I'm not sure, but is there a chance its ectopic?

I havent been told anything more than that i miscarried. Because my bhcg levels dropped.... no scan no nothing no explanation.... :(

Nat, I can actually answer this since I miscarried at the same time frame. I bled/spotted from a week before I tested positive until I miscarried. I had already had it confirmed with the doc. It got a little worse and I took another pregnancy test to see if it was darker, and instead it was negative. So I went to the ER that day and they did not do an ultrasound or anything, just bloodwork. My hcg level was 6.4 and they said that was consistent with a 3-4 week pregnancy and that I was obviously miscarrying because they were so low. They said it was probably a blighted ovum. I went to my doctor 2 days later and they did a scan to confirm I had passed all the tissue from the pregnancy. My hcg level was 7.3 and they told me that it can increase a little because it takes awhile for the body to realize its not pregnant. They said sometimes it takes up to 4 weeks for levels to go back to normal. Ask them to scan you to verify. They shouldve done that anyway. Now, I'm gonna close this with never say never until they've confirmed it. But it sounds like your levels are still way too low to be 6 weeks pregnant. Just make them scan you so you can be 100% sure! :hugs:

cm is light pink this morning so af will be in full swing tomorrow. Had a good cry. Trying to decide if we'll keep on trucking, or if its time to put it to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->