CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

So I'm pretty nervous this morning ladies...had all night to think about it. Still got all the same symptoms. I brought 2 more tests to work with me to test tonight but I left them in my car!!! So I've just been waiting. Just an hour and a half more to wait before I can go get it done!

Becky - Is your bloodwork this morning? How quickly will you be able to get the results? Fingers crossed for a healthy 9 months!

Lolo - So sorry! :hugs: I know how frustrating it is to just find out you're out for the month. Will you be doing another round of clomid next cycle?

Lindsay - I went at 8am this morning. I am waiting for them to call me back with the results right now. She said they'd be back pretty quickly because I'm an infertility patient and all of our labwork goes in STAT. But she also knew I was sleeping and she said she would call me around 2 when I got up. So I'm just anxiously waiting! I've taken three more tests today (one when I got home and 2 once I got up) and they're all still positive!!

Lolo, I am so sorry. I'm not kidding when I say this - I did a ton of research on the web to give myself hope during this cycle because I was feeling so down, and they honestly say that cycle 3 of Clomid is the most effective. I think because it gives your body 2 months of regulating, so the third month usually works the best. I don't know how true it is, but i found it everywhere and it certainly was true for me!

Alright ladies - my bloodwork is back and its official!! I'm pregnant!! HCG level was 81!! I go in this Sunday at 9am to get it repeated and make sure its doubling, then I get an ultrasound at 6 weeks!

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks Lolo - I will definitely post it when I get it! I'm addicted to talking to ya'll, so I'll still be on here frequently I'm afraid. Ya'll have just been so fabulous.

So heres what happened:

I got in bed at 10:30 last night, but by 1:30 am I still had not fallen asleep. That was the last time I looked at the clock, finally fell asleep after that. It was horrible fitful sleep though, and I kept waking and falling back to sleep. Probably got a total of an hour and a half. I normally temp at 4:30 am so I did, and it was 97.7. Of course this upset me, but what can I do. Its my day off so I went back to sleep, this time I slept hard for a solid 3 hours. I woke and temped again and it was 98.6. Ive read though that you should deduct .10 for every half hour that you test later than normal. So since it was 3 hours later than normal I deducted the .60 and logged it as 98.0.

Then another gal told me that fertility friend doesnt want you to make adjustments. And you have to have at least 3 hours of sleep. So i just logged the higher temp and logged the later time, which gives me an open circle but at least it doesnt show me that ugly drop.

Lolo - It sounds like your temp this morning probably won't be that accurate just because of your lack of a good sleep. I wouldn't use that alone to necessarily rule yourself out for this month. I may have missed it...what day are you on? I'll have my fingers crossed for you!!

Becky - That is so exciting! Congrats! I have never heard that the 3rd round of clomid has the most effect. That gives me hope. :)

Nevermind, Lolo...I just saw your chart! I'm a little tired today, ha.

becky thats soo great! and i too have read that the third time is the most effective. my dr told me each the chance goes up a lil .. then after three months it kinda levels out a bit.. and then at 6 levels more. Im sure hoping that this third time is the TIME for me too! i didnt test this AM.. just not ready for the disapointent yet. ALso i woke up to a text from my freind telling me her water broke this AM. so I knew today would be rough enough on my without starting it out with a BFN! I think Sunday i will test on Sunday. AF isnt due till tuesday but i dont think i can hold off any longer.

Lolo, dont count yourself out yet. not untill that witch shows up. I know its hard with that temp dropping.... but usually my temp dont drop until the next day after AF starts. So FXed for you!

Ladies I'm having a hard time with side effects and really would love to hear if you've had them. My anxiety is in full gear today, my heart is pounding, as it did the days I took the pill, I can't sleep, and I'm getting some pains on both sides, and I just dont feel good at all. I'm worried about cysts, ohss, and the list goes on and on with things I worry about. I don't want to call my dr because I'm sure it's fine and don't want him to think I'm nuts. I pray I never have to take it again, I dont know if I could handle it. Any reassuring words? Anybody else felt this way and lived? Lol

Lanet my first round I was really really tender and sore in my ovary/uterus area. If anything touched me there I would wince.

Both rounds have given me horrible anxiety and depression that goes away near the end of the tww. Both rounds have also given me really really bad painful gas from 5-9dpo. My dog jumped on the couch and ran into my belly and I actually cried cuz it hurt so bad, because I was full of gas that I couldn't expel. This is why I don't think ill take it next month.

honestly clomid makes me super moody, crampy and downright like crap.. I think it is normal. this is not the first time I have taken clomid, and each time, it affects me differently but this time was teh worst. headaches, crampiness, mood swings, and anxiety. for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->