CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

lanet, its hard for me to say if Ive experienced alot of anxiety because of the clomid cause i tend to have quite a bit normally. i have been extra emotional tho i know. first month and this month ive been SUPER crampy in the lower back area and in the lower pubic area. It keeps me up at night quiete a bit. I tend to be a worrier also but keep reminding myself that the clomid is making my body do things its not used to and doing them more strongly, so its bound to make the body a bit more sore. Also with like every ache i think to myself.. ohh could this be something pregnancy related.. ive never expierneced pregnancy before so until it happens i just keep making myself think that i am.

So Ive been trying not to think about it much but my freind is still in labor today... Im scared that i will break down and cry and not beable to stop when she sends me that first pic. OH has decided that maybe we need another kitten to help me lol thinks it will take my mind off of things plus he knows how much i love my boys. we have FOUR cats already AND a dog. I really wanna cave and say ok lets go get him but what happens when we find out were expecting. well have FIVE cats a dog and a baby in our lil house and the two of us. too much? or do yas think maybe it will help me?

Thanks greenie, I have quite a bit of anxiety on a normal basis too, so it's hard to differenciate between 'symptoms' and anxiety. It's hard to get a grip on the situation when I'm worried like this. I keep thinking about ohss and that is sooo rare!! I'd be more likely to have twins!

And I know what you mean about a baby animal, I would keep getting puppies but it only eases it for little while and then you have too many animals. I really hope this works for all of us!

And greenie one day you will be sending that friend a first picture of your little one and it will all be worth it!

Greenie, I don't know about the kitten! You make a good point! But it sure would be a nice distraction, wouldn't it? I love baby animals. They are a big cost and a lot of work when they get older though.

Lanet - my worst symptoms were extremely bad headaches, changes in my vision, really bad abdominal pain with a lot of tenderness (like Lolo said - it almost would put me in tears to have anybody put any kind of pressure on it), and my emotions were ALL OVER the place. I was generally not a wonderful person to be around...

Well... i got a text a couple hours ago letting me know my lil "nephew" was born. no pics yet! which prolly is good. let me get thru one thing at a time.i havnt heard any details yet except that he must not of wanted to come out at all! she had to have C section. he was 8.89 lbs and 20 inches. so a big boy especailly concidering shes a petite gal. I took it actually better than i had figured i would, had a good cry tho. I want soo much to be HAPPY and excited for her. makes me so mad at myself that all i feel is sadness and jealousy. Im so ready to be able to stop all these feelings and start planning for my own baby to be here. sorry ive been such a whiner today.. but ty all for being here for me. it means soo much! :hugs:

Hey if we can't whine to each other who can we whine too? I'm good at whining.

Greenie you'll have your own lil bundle too. And her baby won't be a new born anymore and you'll be making other folks just as jealous:) I keep trying to tell myself God has a plan. There's a reason we aren't pg yet. It will happen when he wants it to. I got pregnant with my daughter while on bc, so he must have had his own plans! :)

TY Lolo! Its amazing how you get pregnant on BC the first time while not trying and now when youre trying youre having to go thru all this. Just dont seem fair. i hope you get your BFP!! I still dont believe your out for the month. FXed for you! and of course FXed for us all. Becky is just leading the way for us to all get our BFPs so we can all continue this journey together.

Just went to the bathroom and there was pink on the toilet paper. So I'm done. Oh well.

Awwww noo. im sooo Sorry! I hope you dont give up tho. i know its tough but soo worth it in the end. :hugs:

I do want to stop trying. Only problem is I can't forget when I'm ovulating and stuff so will I really stop? I want to. Just don't know if its possible.

I'm sorry lolo. I've thought of that too when people tell to relax and not try, aware of when I ovulate so how could I ignore that! Maybe Becky is right and 3 months would be the charm.
Greenie thats got to be so hard. I've got 6 cousins pregnant right now and I'm hoping they all stay pregnant until I get my BFP! I'm so thankful for my daughter to get me through though.

I'm sorry Lolo and Greenie. That really sucks for both of you. And Lolo - I agree that everything happens in God's own time, its just really hard to remember that when you're the one have to play the waiting game, ya know?

That's exciting about your positive opk! What cd are you? This 2ww is dragging and my temp was down this morning at 5 dpo, I'm sure it's normal but I was enjoying seeing it go up up up! So hopefully tomorrow. I'm feeling much better today, the bloating and yucky feeling from yesterday has subsided along with the anxiety.

I am on cd 15!!!

well you are on your way. 5dpo that is great!!! can not wait till I am at least that far!!

Well after everything that happened yesterday i convinced myself that i should test. and unfortunatly i got a BFN :cry: i know its still early. im pretty sure im only 11 DPO even tho FF says 12. i think its wrong. Im trying to tell myself it was just still early. Last night tho and today ive had EXTREME pain in my pubic region and a horrible headache and now this AM my boobs are really sore. Ive convinced myself these are all great signs, but trying not to get my hopes up TOO much.

Lolo.. who knows maybe youll concieve naturally next month! been known to happen before. 9babies... sooo exciting to hear you got that + Get to BDing hehe. Lanet... i think its a good sign to see your temps drop right around this time. could be because of implantion!!! Becky... how you doing? having any other symptoms? hope i didnt miss anyone. were getting us quite the bunch of ladies here now :) hard to keep track of all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->