CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Greenie I was looking at your chart earlier and wondering why ff put O before your temps really went up, I agree and think it may be early for you. Good luck!

Im still having loads of cm! Today it's increased and I can (tmi) feel it coming out of me while I'm working! It looks like ewcm today. Somebody tell me if it's a clomid side effect so I dont get my hopes up(too late, I have high hopes every month)

Greenie I just had another look at your chart, would it be possible that you O'd on cd 19? I am by no means a chart expert but it looks to me that your temp rose significantly after that.

Anything is possible lol i did take a opk on cd18 tho and it was much ligher than the day before. which was why i was thinking i did on the 17. my seem to jump around alot tho so i have a hard time telling.

im not sure on the cm.. Ive never really had alot even before clomid.

Greenie, just remember that you generally don't O on the day you get a + OPK but a day or two after that. So more than likely it sounds like CD 19 would be more likely! So maybe you're not even as far as you thought!

As far as any other symptoms, I don't really think so. My boobs are a little bigger and more tender, and I still felt like crap when I got up this afternoon. But I ate some oatmeal and drank some OJ and felt better. I know this may sound crazy, but I am actually getting a little nervous about my test in the morning because some of my other symptoms have subsided! I don't have cramping quite as bad anymore, and I feel OK tonight. Not quite as dizzy or tired (although I felt exhausted when I woke up). Just worried I guess since I've miscarried before. I go at 9am and I think she will probably call me back tomorrow afternoon with results. I hope so at least because I'd really hate to wait for them!

Oh - and my HPTs don't seem to be getting any darker! I have to remind myself that I still am not even far enough along to have even missed my period, so I could easily still start and would've never known if I hadn't taken an HPT!

Becky your hcg was high enough to show up on even the worst test, and your tests aren't getting lighter. You have nice strong levels and I know you're nervous but I think that everything is going to be just fine:)

I think everything is going to be fine nurse!!

:hugs: I think my lines didnt get darker with my son till I was 8 weeks along.

well I am officially 1dpo!!!

Yeah 9babiesgone!! And let it begin....

So They just called and my levels were 274!!!! So they more than tripled in two days and I am still only 13 dpo, so that's a high/great level! I feel like I can relax a little nit more now at least.

Maybe twins?! I'm glad you can relax now. My boobs always get very sore starting at least 4 dpo and currently 6 dpo and nothing. Is that from the clomid?

Lanet - I don't know if you read one mof my previous posts, but I hadcomplained about that very thing this cycle. My boobs are normally very sore and they weren't until like 9 DPO this time I think. It was one of the reason I thought I was out this time!

I don't know how I missed that, or must have read it before it was relevant to my situation but that is awesome!!!! I'm going to test in 4 days!!!! I wish you had a temp chart to look at!

Thanks, I do too! I hope we all do! Greenie how are you? I couldn't really temp this morning because I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, I only had about 45 minutes of sleep when I took it so I'm not sure it accurate, but I guess one doesn't make a difference anyway.

CD 8 today, clomid all gone! Now its time for "babydust" and a stickybaby for nat this time!! I am hoping so bad to get :bfp: again this time!

Well..I'm out :'( short post cause I'm busy back at work. Post later afterwards. Just wanted to keep yas updated. So now its up to u lanet. Ur next in our group I think. Good luck to u and of course everyone else too.

I'm sorry Greenie! What makes you say you're out? I don't see that you started yet!

I just havnt updated FF yet :'( the witch arrived right when I got to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->