CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

I'm sorry to all the ladies that AF got, I know how absolutely heartwrenching that is. I'm praying for all of us.

finally updated my chart today lol. i was ike 7 days behind. woops. i track it all on my phone so i sometimes forget to log it here for you all.

Anyways.. i start round 4 tonight, really not looking forward to all the hot flashes and headaches, but well its for a good reason so ill suffer thru. My HSG scan is scheduled for next thursday. Have any of you had this done? Im wondering is this something i need the day off of work for, or can i go pretty much directly to work after? Its scheduled for noon, and i have to work at 3. Ive been reading online and getting mixed reactions. some say its nothing others say its super painful. I know it can be different for everyone, but just curious what you ladies think. while reading about it tho i did come across some encouraging info. Some say it can maybe increase chances of pregnancy chances in the next couple of cycles. I sure hope so cuase it seems i need all the help i can get.

Hows everyone else doing so far this week?? hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry af got you Greenie. I had an HSG in may and it was nothing. The only thing I even felt was when they pushed the dye through and even that only felt like af cramping. Only lasted a few seconds and then I was done. I wouldn't worry, and you should be able to go right to work. Take a panty liner for leakage afterwards though.

Afm- not doing the clomid this cycle. Still temping to be sure I ovulate though. Had a pretty good dip in my temp today so just out of curiosity I checked my cervix and it was medium to high in position (its hard for me to know if its high cuz i have insanely long fingers) and its soft and open. I'm thinking I could be ovulating really early. We'll see what temp looks like in the next few days I guess.

Greenie I have heard that if your tubes are blocked then it can be painful after. Can you decide to not go to work based on how you feel or do you need to tell them on advance? I've also heard great results in the first 3 months afterward. Good luck!

Hi ladies. Well 10 dpo and bfn. I know everyone always says it's still early but I know it would've shown by now. I feel so gutted. I'm actually in my car crying off all of my makeup before work. My boobs are sore now just like before AF and not one other symptom to speak of.

awww Lanet, dont count urself out just yet. i know its frustrating... but try to stay positive. Maybe try to hold out a few more days until you test again just so you dont have to put yourself thru this again right away if it does turn out to be BFN, i know easier said than done but really it made things less stressful for me. course i didnt make it to the second testing cause the witch beat me to it. Fingers AND TOES crossed for you!!

Well I just had a leftover test under the cabinet. So now that I don't have anymore, I will just wait. Thank you.

hope some good news comes soon to you lanet. hopefullyou are just still early and I am fxed that you get your :bfp:

Thank you, how are you? Are you in the 2ww?

Awww, fingers crossed for you lanet! Like the others said, try to stay positive.

So, ladies...I need your opinions. It's been several days since I posted because I was just trying to keep my mind off everything, and now I'm even more confused! This was my first round of clomid. I had my 21 bloods done August 15 and the results came back that I didn't ovulate. I was pretty upset and quit temping. Well, my husband and I dtd that day, which was 10 days ago and haven't since. I hadn't really given it much thought until today when I had some brown spotting. I was just banking on having to induce a period with prometrium eventually because I don't have af without it being induced. Maybe it's because of my periods being induced that made the few days before so painful, but I always had very painful cramps. I haven't had any cramps at all. Do you think there's a chance that it could be implantation bleeding?! It's only when I wipe and a dark brown color. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I'm sure it could just be my body trying to adjust. I'm not sure what to think. I don't want to test because I don't even know what DPO to consider this, if I even ovulated. Ugh, I wish I would have kept temping!

It could be, you could've ovulated later and it didn't show up on the day 21 test. Good lick!

Thanks! I'm trying to stay positive without getting my hopes up, haha.

How's everyone doing?? I am jsut trying to deal with these hormones plus William being away. Not so fun at all!!!!! I was starting to think Clomid wasnt going to work this time because last time I had so much cramping while taking it and therafter and im on CD11 and starting gettign a few cramping today and a bit more tonight.. I want to be hopeful but not too hopeful :( I feel like im setting myself up for disappointment!!!!! hows everyone?

I don't know wh, but I haven't been getting e-mails when people ost - only one every now and then so I am way behind!

Greenie - I didn't think HSG was bad either. Just cramping with the dye and some later, but nothing crazy bad. I needed a light pad instead of a liner though because I bled quite a bit after. My left tube was clear but slower than the right, so after the pushed the dye some more it opened up more. Maybe that was the cramping. IDK. It was the first "regular" cycle I had in YEARS! And my doc told me that it increases chances of pregnancy for the 6 months after. And I got my + 4 months after. :dust:

Lolo, I have read on a ton of websites that people take clomid for a few months and then stop of a break and their cycles regulate themselves and they get pregnant. So its totally possible for you to be O'ing early now that your body has gotten readjusted.

Nat - I don't know if you saw us talking about it in some earlier posts, but none of us cramped as badly after our first cycle on Clomid. I don't know why, but my second cycle was so mild (besides headaches and stuff) that almost worried I didn't O. I did though, and that was also the month of my really bad post coital test results. So I wouldn't worry if the cramps aren't as bad. i think maybe your body is just getting used to it.

9babiesgone, lindsay, and Lanet - good luck ladies! Lindsay, you definitely could've just O'd later.

As for me, just worried/nervous. I have 1 week and 6 days until my 6 week ultrasound. Since my HCG levels were so good with the first two tests, they're not gonna check any more. But most of my pregancy symptoms have completely gone away. The extreme dizziness is pretty much 100% gone, with just a touch here and there. The nausea is almost completely gone (except it did come back full force when I walked into the cafeteria yesterday..lol) my boobs still hurt (but that could be because of the progesterone), and I'm not even as exhausted as I was the first few days. I did sleep about 15 hours last night, but I had been having some super bad insomnia the few nights before. I'm still cramping quite a bit. I am just worried that I am going to have a missed miscarriage because of the progesterone. Not that its gonna cause me to miscarry, but that I'm not gonna know it because I'm taking it and it'll keep me from passing it. I know I'm psycho, but I've read about sudden disappearance of symptoms, and I have miscarried before. I just can't help it. I did take another test last night (Ok, so I've taken about 9 of them), and it was the darkest one yet, but I've read that you can still have a + urine test even after you've miscarried because it leaves the bloodstream first. I wanna call and ask them to do more bloodwork, but i don't want them to think I'm crazy. I'm just worried. I can't help it. Until I go for that US and see a heartbeat, I don't think I'm gonna be able to stop. I know I'm still only 4 weeks and 4 days. So SUPER early. And I know a lot of people wouldn't know yet (which I have been reminded of), but I do know and I worry!!! They said the symptoms will probably come back again at around 6 weeks. Its sad to say, but I sure hope so!!! I don't think I've ever been as happy as I was when I walked into the cafeteria yesterday and got nauseous! LOL. Ugh. I'll just keep praying and try to keepthe faith that everything will be OK!

WOW CONGRATS BECKY i hadnt seen the post where you said you were :bfp: YAY!!!!!!! and im not getting emails when someone post either :(

thanks nurse becky!!

I am wishing us all :bfp:

hopefully following your train.

I'm on the same thing! I am trying clomid for the first time! I am on cycle day 4. I am taking my clomid 2-6. So on my 3rd pill today! I am very excited, yet nervous it wont work!

I am absolutely devastated. I guess the excitement of trying something that might work was just too much of a let down when it didn't. I cannot stop crying my eyes out. My temp went down today. I know it's over. Im sorry if I'm bring negative. I just can't go through this every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->