CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Yes definately. It's still above my coverline, but I just know. Thank you:)

Becky, stress is no bueno. You gotta try to find a way to relax. Worrying is not going to stop anything bad from happening, it's out of your hands. You just have to have faith in God's plan. Gotta put positive vibes out there. Think negative and negative things will happen. The power of the mind is amazing. Remember all those months that you had symptoms that you would swear meant youre pregnant? That was you willing your body to be pregnant. Just try to make it to that first scan with as little stress as possible. After that, maybe you should try renting or buying a doppler device, so you can check in on baby's heartbeat from time to time. Hospitals around here will rent them out for $14.99 a month. But even the good ones need you to be at least 8 weeks along for a good read. Might be worth some peace of mind.

Remember, think happy thoughts. All your worrying is doing you and baby no good.

Thanks Lolo. You're right. And once I get past the point where I am done with the progesterone and I've heard the heartbeat and seen everything's OK, I will be fine!! Its just the getting there that's hard...thank you though. You're right. I will try to just keep remembering that its in God's hands and have faith that it will all work out.:hugs:

And thank you Nat!! I just found out last Thursday, so I've known for just over a week now. But I'm still only 4 weeks and 4 days. So just waiting now!!! And praying everything is OK! And sending out lots of :dust: to everybody here!!!

DOnt be sorry Lanet... We all have our days liek that. I was eeady to give up as well all i can stay is just try to stay positive as hard as that is ..... Were here for you to talk if you need us!

Thanks Momma-nat, it really means a lot and helps to be supported and to give support to others in similar situation on here. This experience can make you feel so alone even when surrounded by well meaning loved ones.
Becky I understand why you would be worried but I agree with Lolo that it's in Gods hands and what better place for it to be? I think your numbers sound fantastic and I have a good feeling about you:)
Well my temps are up some today. I though without a doubt that I would start by this morning. I was cramping the last 2 days and my boobs are (maybe) slightly less sore which happens before AF. But no AF and no cramps today at all. I'm too scared to test again and too scared to hope, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. Could clomid be lengthening my lp and delaying AF? What do you think? I'm praying so hard for a miracle!

lanet I hope you are ok, and that it was just a fluke that it went down a little. :hugs:

I hope everyone is hanging in there! I'm about 3 days past what I thought might be IB, but all tests have been bfn. I'm going to try tomorrow morning, and if bfn, hold off for a week and test then. If bfn, then I'll be inducing for round 2 at 100 mg! Good luck, everyone!

Hey everyone, hope everyone is well... William and I are in our BD stages after the second round of clomid. I should ovulate tonight :) and Ive beenhaving a bit of cramping. I hate that this time the cramping is less, well I like it but in June i knew when everythignha[pened as I felt it all I was kinda hoping for the same. I so want to be pregnatn again and hope this time I get a sticky baby :( This process is a little harder this time around with William working about 2 hours from home but he has made the commitment of comming home when I tell him we have to BD! LOL sounds kinda silly but atlwast hes willing. We just want this so bad and after our loss I wasnted to give up but he has given me strenght the past few days. Keeps talkinga bout "our family" and its keeping me positive. well I'm off to pack some more we move in 6 days! UGH! so much left to do

Praying for you Nat! Lindsay and Nat, ya'll need links to your charts or a ticker or something so that we can see where you are and what's going on!!!

Becky- thought you might like these

https://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=lwo0w2,s8gb,19yv,d6wb,cklt,58f0,be9p

Girls where is AF?! I'm at the end of 14 dpo and earlier after bd, i had the tiniest pink in my cm when I wiped. I tested bfn yesterday, had my monthly mental breakdown and am ready to move on. I put on a panty liner and keep checking but nothing!! Shouldn't she be here by now? Is this a result of the clomid?

Thanks Lolo!! That is actually fascinating! And what a fabulous idea!!! I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I still take an hpt about every 3 days just to make sure all is well. The one I took day before yesterday was nighttime urine and super, duper dark so I feel pretty OK about it at this point. I've got some pretty bad afternoon sickness, generally right after lunch, with headaches and fatigue. So I am doing what you said and I am just trusting in God's plan for me and this baby and for my family and just believing that everything is going to be OK. Now, if I have another mini mental breakdown about it, chances are I'm gonna be ordering that! lol. I wish I would've ordered some of those before I got pregnant because I TOTALLY would've been using them and it would've saved me a lot of trouble! Thanks for sending that to me. I am 5 weeks and 2 days today and officially 8 days away from my first ultrasound, so I am super excited. It just seems like its taking forever.

Nat, do you chart with FF at all? I could tell you how to add your ticker and chart from there. If not, i'd have to look and see how to get a ticker. Maybe with Lilypie?

Lanet - any news??

Greenie how are you? You haven't updated your chart. Did you get your hsg done today?

hello Ladies. sorry i been kinda slacking on posting And keeping my chart updated LOL. Becky, so glad youre stessing a lil less. i can imagine its not easy especially after all youve been thru. Lanet.. did AF show up? darn her for making you wait if so. Hope everyone else is well... and on their way to their BFPs!

As for me, i am on CD 11. I had my HSG scan today. And all i can say is NO FUN! for me it was extremly painful and i usually have a pretty good tollerance for pain i think.i took 4 ib profein before hand as directed by the dr for the pain. once i got in there i did ok until she started inserting the dye. extremly bad cramping and got worse and worse as she added more and more dye. i was trying to watch in the screan what was going on but at one point i had to cover my face and try to pretend i wasnt there. Then i acciendtly just on reflex put my hand right on my tummy and messed up the pic LOL whoops. So the results showed both tubes open and ready for buisness! The right side filled up quite a bit slower than the left so the dr said there may have been a lil bit of debri in there that got pushed thru by the fluid. so with any luck.... a few weeks from now i will be able to announce my LONG awaited for BFP! OH and i will start our BDing tomrorrow and i told him this is the month!! i am not wanting to do another month of this torture. I will.... but i dont want to. seems except for the second month, each month has gotten worse and worse for me. the hot flashes are worse, the headaches are getting wAY worse, and im an emotional mess half the time. We are gonna try reg BDing this month and possibly next month before trying IUI. Well see how it goes. Im just praying that i dont have to worry about any of that. Im so ready for my BFP and i truly think i deserve it. Ill try to update my charts for you asap.

I hate you had a bad experience with the HSG! Mine didn't seem to be that bad. Hopefully that will help though!! Its been proven that HSG's make you more fertile!!!

Lolo - I saw you got a + OPK today!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear how this 2ww goes. It definitely sounds like this cycle has been much more pleasant for you off of the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->