CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Aww I'm sorry Greenie, the pain musta been due to having to push through that tube.

Yeah Becky, I got the darkest opk I've ever had. Pretty amazing, since I've been opking twice a day for 3 cycles and never got a positive like this.

https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1172/imag0198a.jpg

Wow!! That is crazy dark! That's awesome though. At least you definitely have no doubt about it this month! Maybe you really did need to just go off the clomid.

Greenie I'm sorry it hurt that bad! I bet it did push some debris on through and now you will be good to go! Praying for you! You do deserve it! I am having the day 21(or 7 days after I ovulate) test this month again so I'm glad I will at least have some insight there. If this cycle is a bust, the next step is a SA for hubby and he isn't looking forward to it, but after watching me cry each month, I think he's willing to do whatever. I will probably try 3 months of clomid before I go for hsg, depending what the dr says. Since it's obvious that I have an ovulation problem, I'm hoping I won't need that, because that's a huge out of pocket expense. I did ok starting my 2nd round of clomid yesterday. I'm actively fighting anxiety though, and had some trouble sleeping. I really don't want to have to take much more of it. I'm hoping to O earlier than day 18 this month!

Still positive but lightening up, temp rose today so hoping for my crosshairs soon

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1972/imag0199j.jpg

9babies-so you got your :bfp: ! How are things going so far? You're only about 12 days behind me!

Lolo - fx'd for you this month! I can't wait to hear!

9 babies, what cycle day did you test positive on? Any symptoms worth mentioning? Oh and congrats :)

9 babiesgone.. WOW Congrats!! sending a TON of sticky dust ur way!

Guess what.. i finally took the time to update my chart for yas. lol I had to manually override the Ovulation becuase it was telling me i Oed on CD11 LOL which i know is not right.i just got a sorta dark line today, cd16. so i should be back in the TWW here in a couple of days.

Hows everyone else doing??

Sorry for slacking, I havetn been gettign e-mails again. So here goes my good news... My progesterone level 59!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! So now I am hoping we BD'd enough , we missed afew days but I believe that I got it okay for the days that really matter. So crossing my fingers... and becky no I dont' chart with any of the sites.

Oh ya I'm on CD23 today. So not too long I can test :) I am not testing early this time.. I am taking it one day at a time and if I am late then my doctor is going to do blood test since HPT didn't show positive last time.

Nat - just remember as far as BDing goes - we had BDd every day for about the week before hand for almost every month while we were trying. Then the month I got pregnant, I didn't think I would, and we only BD'd 3 times total the entire month!! And that was my month. LOL. Of course, it was the 2 days before, the day before, and the day of O. So we had it covered. But it was nowhere near as much as we had been! I'm sure you have it covered. :dust:

we Bd'd the for 3 days before and the day of so crossing my fingers!!! Technically i could test tmrw and ge ta positive but i dont wnat to get my hopes down if i get a negative even thought i know its soon.

Yeah I agree I only bded like 4 times during the month so sometimes it isn't how much just the right days thanks and I hope everyone gets their :bfp:

I def am doing the whole wow that might be a pregnacy symptom stages right now.. LOL I think everyhting is a symptom and drives me nuts haha

Thanks. I am just hoping i get my :bfp: and a sticky baby!!! I don't wnat to go thru a loss again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->