CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

My biggest "symptom" I am very very tired!!!!! I am trying to convince myself its from the move ( we moved on weekdn) but I am starting to feel lie kI did when i was pregnatn, not tired but exhausted and blah...

9 babiesgone.. WOW Congrats!! sending a TON of sticky dust ur way!

Guess what.. i finally took the time to update my chart for yas. lol I had to manually override the Ovulation becuase it was telling me i Oed on CD11 LOL which i know is not right.i just got a sorta dark line today, cd16. so i should be back in the TWW here in a couple of days.

Hows everyone else doing??

Greenie - I'm good! Only 2 more days until my first ultrasound, so just hoping and praying everything is OK. I was stupid and took a pregnancy test yesterday (I don't know why!!) and it was lighter than it had been before, so I freaked out a little. But I'm still feeling really sick and dizzy, so I still feel like everything is going to be OK. I wasn't really this sick with my other two, or with my micarriages, so I feel like, if nothing else, my hormones must be kicking in really well!

Can't wait to hear about your 2ww! :dust:

Has anyone else heard of stopping progesterone at 10 weeks? I'm a little nervous about it, but I feel like I should trust what they're telling me. I'd kinda like to wean off of it. Like maybe go down to 300 mg, then 200 mg, then 100 mg, then off. Not just from 400 to nothing. Just didn't know if anyone knew what the norm is? I haven't had to take it before during pregnancy, but its a precaution this time due to previous miscarriages and bleeding through my LP. Thanks for the info if anyone knows!

9babiesgone congrats!

Nursebecky I was very sick with dd and the dr kept telling me that they only usually see that in healthy pregnancies, which would've made me feel better if I could've thought past throwing up! But i hope it reassures you. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound in 2 days and maybe then you can have some peace of mind. I don't know about the progesterone except that maybe by then the placenta has taken over and can sustain higher progesterone, but don't quote me on that.

Greenie I'm excited for you too since you've had the hsg. I can't wait to hear how this cycle goes. Lolo I've seen people on here recently get a bfp on their break from clomid cycle. Good luck and baby dust to both of you. Also lolo, my dd is named kylee too and is 8 years 6 months. So almost exactly 1 year older. When is her birthday? Kylees is valentines day.
I'm doing good, I'm in the boring stage, just waiting to ovulate. I'm on cd 8 so if it's like last month, it could be another 10 days, although I'm hoping it's sooner. Honestly I almost feel tired of trying.

My Kylee's birthday is 2/21, so pretty close :) its funny cuz I lost touch with my bestfriend from high school and once we got back in touch we had both had daughters and named them Kylee.

I feel you on wanting to give up. I've been there. It's passed though and im pretty hopeful again.

Becky, sorry youre not feeling well, honestly I'd give anything for morning sickness lol. Excited for your bean pic!

Right now I'm experiencing what I believe is Pelvic Girdle Pain. It's weird cuz I'm only 5dpo. It matches the description word for word though. Really uncomfortable.

I'll have to look that up too! And I hear you on wishing for morning sickness. We are planning a trip for our anniversary and I was telling my friend that I wasn't sure about Vegas in case I'm pregnant and sick by then, but then I said, "I really hope im sick by then!" lol. Actually, I pray each day for a healthy pregnancy without the sickness because it was really tough and lasted 6 months.

Well, although I can't say I'm enjoying it I've said several times already - I never thought I'd be so happy to have it! I'm ready for it to go away, but it reassures me every time I feel like I need to hurl. Never thought I'd say that though!

Maybe it means a girl for you Becky! Especially if you didn't have it with the boys.

My biggest "symptom" I am very very tired!!!!! I am trying to convince myself its from the move ( we moved on weekdn) but I am starting to feel lie kI did when i was pregnatn, not tired but exhausted and blah...

What cd/dpo are you? Moving is stressful! Hopefully it's your BFP though!

Im so happy 4 u Becky! :) So I know that I said I wasnt going to test but I wanna!!!! I woke up this morning and wanted to so bad :(

Thank you Nat! How many dpo are you? You could still test - just remember not to get too upset if it's negative when it's so early! Of course, that's easier said than done!

So I can officially say it: today's ultrasound day ladies!!! Exactly 11 hours from now! I'm super excited and a little nervous, but I'm sure all will be well. Plus - I talked with the nurse at my OB's today and they are calling me in a prescription for Zofran tomorrow morning at 8am, so hopefully I should have some relief by tomorrow afternoon!:happydance:

I'll post pics as soon as I get home! Assuming everything is fine of course.

all of my pelvic/back pain is gone today. so I'm guessing it wasn't a pg symptom!

So exciting Becky! And I hope the zofran works for you! I'm having a weird pain in my abdomen, not down low, but belly button level and to the right. I had it last night too. I just hate worrying that everything is a side effect from clomid! I just don't know if I will take it next month, I really wish I didn't need to. I feel kind of depressed and the ttc is really getting to me, it's exhausting! Its no fun to take medicine, spend a fortune on opks, temp every morning, time sex, and then get your hopes up only to be crushed and start all over next month. I don't know how much I can take! I may take a break next month.

Lolo - just remember all my sypmtoms went away too. That was when I started freaking out. So its still possible!

Lanet - good luck and thanks. I DO NOT miss any part of that. The last month, since we only BD'd 3 times, it was so much more enjoyable compared to previous months where it was constant and felt forced, ya know? It is exhausting! Every bit of it, both mentally and physically!

Alright ladies!!! So we had the ultrasound today and everything was perfect - for BOTH of the babies!!! That's right! There are 2 of them in there!!!! They are both measuring 6 weeks 4 days and they said by LMP I am 6 weeks 2 days, so they are perfect!!! There heartbeats are still really low, but she said they will go up to a normal rate within the next couple weeks to a month. She said its because they just started beating a few days ago. Baby A's was 115 and Baby B's was 118. And it explains why I have been so sick!!! OMG. This is just crazy! My husband is still laughing about it!

Attachments

• 90811 ultrasound.jpg
    90811 ultrasound.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member