CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Pardon my French but holy shit! I just screamed in my office for you! That's incredible Becky! Twins!!!!!! Yay! So glad they are both doing well. Time to start buying things in twos!

Lol - too funny!!! I think we'e both still in shock!!! My husband was really sweet though. He said,"God heard my prayers and then he doubld them."

Are they identical or fraternal? I don't know how all that works!

Lol - too funny!!! I think we'e both still in shock!!! My husband was really sweet though. He said,"God heard my prayers and then he doubld them."

Awwww I feel bad for givin the guy a hard time now!

Lol...I told you really he's a good guy. Just a little mislead at times. And stubborn.

They are fraternal. They're in 2 separate sacs. Brian said, "Surely there has to be one girl in there." lol. Either way I am super happy!!

Aww yay! I'm glad you're happy, twins went to the right person then. As much as I want a baby I think I'd be sick if I found out I was having twins. Yikes!

I'd do a happy dance for you if I wouldn't get strange looks from people, lol

:happydance: Well, its funny, because if you look back through the conversations there was one on here about twins and I think I was the only one who said I'd be scared to death to have them because of where I work. And then I'm the one who had them!!! Too funny. But I am still just super, super excited. I don't think its sunk in yet!

That is soooo exciting Becky!!!! I would LOVE to have twins because I want 2 more kids, but I'd rather only be pregnant one more time! Congratulations!!! That is so great and I hope I'm pregnant with twins soon lol.

OMG BEcKY!!! sooo happy for you! doubly happy!!
:wohoo::wohoo:
WOW! course i think i just scared the OH cause i just told him you have twins on the way and of course i was super excited when i said it . hes very scared we'll get twins. poor guy doesnt know that deeep down i am kinda hoping we get them. shhh dont tell. Soo amazing tho that you are having TWO babies!!! I sure hope to be right behind you.

Thanks ladies!!! You know, I really wanted another one after this and my husband and I had just been talking about it and he said, "You know, I think 3 is a perfect number." And I said, "Well, 4 is one of my lucky numbers, so I say we need 4." And I know I wouldn't have gotten another one out of him. That was part of what we were laughing about. Brian said it was God's way of saying Brian was wrong and that he agreed with me. Lol. I think I'm still in shock this morning!! Now that I have my best friend Zofran on board, I am going to go have lunch with one of my friends and actually EAT!!! Yippeee!! I dreamt about twins all night last night. Not all of them good because some of them were set at my work, but most of them were. I was up at 5am this morning after getting off of work and staying up all day yesterday because after my 4th time of getting up to pee, I started thinking about it and I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep!

Ladies, I'm sure you'll be joining me very soon! I'm keeping up my prayers for everybody!! Just remember - they gave me a slim to no chance of conceiving last month and now I've ended up with twins!!

Tired today. Took Kylee to school, came straight home and got back in bed. Slept for 3 more hours!

That sounds like a good sign to me Lolo!!

Your temp is still really high too!

Yeah, it was last month too though :( My chart was REALLY mean to me last month

Maybe if I make it above 98.4 I'll let myself get a little excited, lol

Took another hour nap from 5-6pm an now its 9:30, on a Friday no less, and I feel like I could go to bed!

Wow!! And you're right - your chart WAS really mean to you last month. It had me convinced!

You're not the only one :(

My temps this cycle for 8-9dpo are exactly the same temps for 8-9dpo as last cycle. I think I'm out :(

I am in the ever so boring and slow moving days before O, I'm on day 14 so it doesn't look like it's going to happen earlier this month. I'm excited to get bloodwork this month though so I have a better idea of how effective the clomid is! How are you? Did the zofran help?

Eh, I'm out, just waiting for af so i can start a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->