CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Lolo, why do you think youre out if aunt flow hasnt arrived yet??

for me im in the LOooong Two week wait. trying to stay positive but loosing more and more hope of ever becoming a mommy every day :(

Oh lolo and Greenie, it will happen! Greenie I've been waiting for you to update your chart! Lolo, you aren't out yet, look at some pregnancy charts, it's still too early.

Lolo, why do you think youre out if aunt flow hasnt arrived yet??

for me im in the LOooong Two week wait. trying to stay positive but loosing more and more hope of ever becoming a mommy every day :(

I feel your pain. I'm starting think its just not going to happen.

Well I "know" because my temps are steadily going down and even though I can't see blood yet, I can smell it. I know that sounds gross but my nose is just weird. I can smell on peoples breath when they have a fever too.

I updated it today :) sorry I slack on doing it. I keep track of it all on my phone so I forget to do FF lol. Ill try to remembermore often. I believe I'm 4 dpo today. And doingmy best to stay positive. Just hard after 2 1/w yrs of of no bfps. Thanks for trying to keep me positive :)

OMG BECKY CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you.... this month wasn't my month the "witch: is here and she is bad! I have been taking morphine for the pain going on right now. I'm CD 2 today hoping this month will be my month.

Congrats again Becky!! <3

Thanks Nat! Sorry this month didn't work out for you. Fx for next month!

Lanet, it helped the most on days 2 and 3 of taking it actually. As soon as I went to work on Saturday night, I felt awful again and threw up my entire supper. I haven't been able to get back to a "happy" place since then. I have to work tomorrow night and then Thursday through Saturday and I am really dreading because of how I know I'm going to feel. I'm just hoping it starts to ease up soon, even though I know that's wishful thinking since I'm only 7 weeks today. Argh. It'll all be worth it in the end though!!

Lolo and Greenie, don't count yourselves out yet! Lanet is right - you're both still really early!

Aw I'm sorry your feeling so bad. That was such a hard time in my life for me. None of the medicine made me feel better , I even tried the motion sickness bands you wear on your wrist:) I was absolutely miserable. It scares me to think it might happen again because it would definitely effect my job...however it was 1000 times worth it and I would do it again if that's what it takes! I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Lanet! I just didn't have it with my boys so I was totally unprepared for it I think. I've lost 12 pounds so far and I really didn't need to lose it. I put back on about 4 in the last 5 days (probably because i'm eating nothing but carbs...lol). But you're right and I wouldn't trade even a minute of it if it meant not having these two little ones. Nothing lasts forever, right? So I hope it'll be over soon. They said they can always give me something else if I need it too.

Lolo I remember last month you said the clomid was causing some anxiety and depression. Did you end up feeling better after O? I am having major mood swings and getting strong feelings of sadness and hopelessness. I'm so scared that I'm not going to get pregnant or that it will take years and lots of money. I dont like feeling this way. I dont feel like my dr would understand. Did you girls have this as a side effect or an I really just this sad?

I get like that, a few days a month very doubthful very unhappy and sad I cry day and night..., so an update from Nat, I have not had a good week, monday night i was rushed to the hospital I could not stop bleeding, like not just heavy like bleeding vaginally liek when you cut your finger.... and the pain was intense I stayed at the hopital overngiht and thru the next day im home now but still in a lot of pain and still heavy bleeding but its slowing down. I am CD4 today and started clomid yesterday... I ddint get many answer from the hospital they dunno whats going on. I do have a blood clot in my uterus but she said tht is what im bleeding out right now. Just to get my doctor to check it when i see her next. the pain is the worse right now... im thinking the bleeding is going to stop witin the next 2 days or so... I just wish this bad luck streak would end! :(

Lanet, my anxiety lessend closer to af. I'm a normally anxious person but the clomid made it double. Ive had a much better month being off of it. Still not pregnant, but at least I dont feel like hanging myself anymore.

Checked cervix today and cm was light pink. So af is coming. Should be in full swing by Friday.

Oh im so sorry! well im pretty sure that I missed ovulation altogether even though I was watching closely. I had ewcm yesterday, last month I had it 3 days before O. Well we weren't able to bd, and we didn't the day before either, and this morning I woke up to a temp rise AND my positive opk, thanks for the warning clearblue digital. I was so upset, I've been borderline psychotic with my mood swings all to miss the 2 most important days. It's really stressing me and hubby out. Im bloated today so I praaaay that the temp was a fluke and I didn't miss it.

Nat I'm so sorry you are going through that!

Did you have a D&C last time? I'm sure you've already mentioned it and sorry to ask again.

Thats okay and no I didnt.... I asked like 3 or 4 times and they said I ddint need to:S

I wonder if that could be part of the problem. But I'm sure drs know more about than I do. I've just heard that sometimes it's needed to fully clean you out. I had one in the past.

I dunno apparently they don'thave to if you leed a lot fr something... I have had 2 period since the miscarriage tho, one last month which was normal and then this one.

Ok that makes since. Too bad you're in so much pain with no answers though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->