CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Becky I have q question regarding morning sickness. Do you find the nausea subsides momentarily after you ralph? At least until the next wave hits, or is it constant nausea?

Well, the nausea is definitely at its best directly after, but it is pretty much continuous. I haven't thrown up in 3 days though!! I'm hoping it is starting to ease up a little bit. Of course, I have Zofran on board 24-7 too. But I'll take what i can get!

Why? Are you feeling morning sickness???? Have you tested?

Well I don't know.... I don't think so. About 20 minutes after i ate lunch I got really sour and queasy. I held it back for awhile and finally threw up just a tiny bit, enough to just spit out, I know gross. But directly after i felt better. I'm not testing because im not technically late, and the spotting and temps have me pretty much counted out.

Well finally the bleeding is stopping I think, hopefully tmrw will be done! The pain is still quite strong tho :( Not sure whats going on. This is very frustrating thats for sure! :( I hoep and pray this month is my month!!

I'm glad the bleeding is finally stopping Nat. Hopefully once that completely stops, the pain will stop as well.

sorry everyone. my computer took a crap and now i am finally able to get online again.

not sure I am ttc, and have no more clomid to try. and getting a new doc anyways.

I looked at your journal and I'm so sorry to hear what happened. I think a new dr will be good. I wish you all the best.

My client at work just told me that she's accidentally pregnant. It's amazing the gloom that settles over me when I hear something like that. her fiancé is only home every couple of months, how does that even happen! Why oh why when you are so ready, is it so hard/impossible?

Hello Ladies. hope all are doing well. 9 babies.. sooo sorry about your loss. i cant even begin to imagine your pain. maybe taking a break from ttc is a good thing. let your body heal a bit.

As for me im on 8 dpo. I really hope im not getting my hopes up too high but for the last three days i have been soo tired that i have a hard time keeping my eyes open, even at work up moving around all night. Ive had some cramping but thats hard to know if its just from the Clomid since ive had some every month. this month seems like a bit more tho. I do have a question for you ladies. is it possible to have implantion as early as 2-3 dpo? i think its a bit early, but being as i just had the HSG test i wasnt sure if it was maybe possible. Im almost positive i have my O day right, but i had a dip in tep on 2 dpo AND i had the tiniest lil bit of spotting that same day. like not much at all just like two drops lol. but it was noticable enough to see it. Could that HSG test of sped things up a bit since my tubes are all lubricated up? Hope that doesnt sound like a silly question but i guess im just wanting this soo bad. im trying to wait until at leat sunday to test, which will be 10dpo.

Lanet - yes! I took 50mg of Clomid all 3 months. Even though I didn't get pregnant the first two months, they said since I was O'ing, they wanted me to stay on that dose to minimize side effects and risks. Looks like it was perfect!

Greenie - I'm really not sure! Although that is super early, who can really rule it out as a possibility? I'm sure it can happen. FXd for you! Keep us posted!

I'm back to my good ol' worrying ways again. I woke up about 3 days ago and my nausea and vomiting had pretty much subsided. I've felt a little better every day actually. I feel like almost all of my symptoms have disappeared. Just a mild queasiness and slightly tender bb's. I slept all day without getting up even ONCE to pee or because I was hungry, which hasn't happened in about 3 weeks. Not that I want it all back, but now I am going to worry myself to death until Wednesday when I go back for my second ultrasound. Why are they gone? Argh.

Greenie I don't know either but I sure hope so for you! When are you going to test? My ovulation came early, unexpectantly, and before my positive opk. I'm confused. This morning when I put my temp in ff lit up 15 days as possible ovulation days!! Why?? Well I get bloodwork done Tuesday so I'm excited to see if I ovulated and how well I ovulated. But this cycle is turning out s little different. But I'm ignoring every twinge because I need to protect myself from being crushed. I'm hoping for good ovulation and that I'm pregnant by Christmas, but it's in Gods hands.

Becky I've read lots of posts where the symptoms have eased up or varied day by day. I'm sure everything is fine. I'm glad you get another ultrasound soon, that's exciting!

Thanks Lanet! I quit taking my Zofran since I was feeling so much better and after a little over 24 hours off of it, I felt really, really bad again. So I think that some of me feeling better was just a nice dose of Zofran in my bloodstream. I took one before I came into work tonight and I felt much better again. I did have to wake up 3 times to pee today, and I woke up starving again, which reassured me. But I'm still gonna just worry until Wednesday just because I can't help it. I'm glad I get another scan again so soon too!! I'll post pics again if all is well like last time. If everything is fine, I'll probably start telling people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->