CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Hi

I am taking Clomid days 2-6, Im on day 6 now. Its my first round and Im on 50mg.

I have had no side effects at all from taking it and Im just waiting to begin using OPK's. I have another 3 months worth of Clomid so fingers crossed I wont need them all.

If you ever need a Clomid buddy, you know where I am.

Hi savannah, good luck with the clomid!

Becky how you feeling??? Im CD 8 - My clomid effects are the same as first month when I had gotten pregantn I am hopeful this is my month!! William has commited to coming home every 2 nights to BD ( he works away during week about 1.5 hours)

Welcome Savannah!

Lolo, have you decided what you're going to do this month as far as another round of Clomid or not?

Nat - good luck! Fx'd for you girl. As far as me, I realized after I stopped taking the Zofran for about a day that it was the reason I was feeling so good because I started feeling like poo again. So its back on the Zofran I go. It does reassure me that all is well though. I think of part of me feeling worse is that I've worked five 12 hours shifts this week, so I'm tired and my body is not happy. BUT...after I finish working tonight (or in the morning rather) I will be off for 10 days!! Yippee!!! So I am going to take the opportunity to rest and try to take care of myself and get some stuff done around the house. I haven't been able to exercise or anything in the past 3 weeks, so maybe I'll even get a little bit of that in. Then, if all goes well, I will be about 9 1/2 weeks by the time I come back to work!

Nah I'm done with the clomid. It's just not for me.

Enjoy your time off!

Hi

Does your doctor have to prescribe you clomid or can you just buy it over the counter?

Mellymommy - as far as I know, to get the actual drug you need for it to be prescribed by your doctor. I have heard of people getting it from online drug companies, but I also know that can be dangerous because you won't be monitored for OHSS and other complications from it if you're not under a doctor's care. I also don't know how effective OTC clomid would be.

I am so so confused. my doctor said I miscarried. but yet My pee tests got lighter, and then today for the heck of it I Peed on a stick, and it was way way darker thane ver before. is it possible to have ib for over 2 days?

Wow that sure is confusing :( Hope thigns figure themselves out for you soon hunni!!! I am CD 9 today and having a bit of cramping but nothing like last week. I am feeling hopeful this round very unlike last month. *crossing my figners**

Not to give you any false hope but a friend of mine had an early miscarriage years ago and then later found out she was still pregnant with a twin, and had lost the other. he is 10 now.

I am having really sharp pains on my left ovary, I'm pretty sure it's probably a cyst. I'm going for my progesterone blood work tomorrow! My last one was 0.4 so I pray it's much higher now. I'm also going to talk to the dr about testing DH if this isn't our month. I'm much more relaxed now, not paying attention to anything and I'm keeping in mind that most likely I'll be doing this all over again next month.

My dr wants me to try something new. Have I mentioned I'm scared of new medicine?! It's clomid as usual, then 5 days of estradiol, and then a vaginal progesterone gel called crinone. He said I'm the first he's prescribed this to which doesn't make me feel better. I'm really considering not doing it. It's says right on it that birth defects and stroke/blood clots are a risk! I'd rather it take a little more time than to do this. What do you guys think?

well, im pretty sure im out for the month and moving on to month
FIVE! The Witch hasnt arrived yet but my temps dropped way back down today, so Im sure shes nearing. Im really feeling just BLAH about it all. Im getting really scared that this just wont happen for us. I cry everytime i think about it. i have pretty much 2 trys left. After that im really not sure we can afford the 1000$ per month that the dr has quoted me for the next step of treatment (which my insurance wont cover) It really sucks becuase the clomid is working.. i am ovulating. But just not getting pregnant. It really sucks that i can only do 6 months of it... well or maybe thats a good thing because quite honeslty i hate it, pretty much every lil bit of it. now if i finally ever get pregnant... then i will say i LOVE it. We've decided to do the IUI on the 6th month if unsuccesful on the 5th. sorry about all the whining.. and Venting. im just an emotional wreck right now. Every month i feel like i die a lil more inside. phew. i have been doing good all day till writing this, now i cant stop crying. i spose i better go, that way i can stop crying before i have to go to work in a few mins. Hope you ladies all have a good night. thank you again for listening to me go on and on. :hugs:

Awww Greenie, I'll close my fingers for you!!!! I am CD10 and feeling blah, symtoms are back with clomid this month!

Greenie I do believe it will happen for you, it may take time but that doesn't mean it won't happen. You're just starting to get medical help. Im glad you are going with IUI. I'm praying for you. I know it's scary.

thanks everyone.. The Witch STILL hasnt shown her ugly face but temps dipped even more today and i woke up with horrible cramping. I wish shed just hurry up already so i can get this show on the road. I really would like to do the IUI THIS month but a few unexpected expences came up so were gonna prolly have to wait until next unfortunatly. Im about ready to go buy myself a turkey baster! hahaha JK

I hope everyone is doing ok. FXed for us all. and hopefully some of Beckys Lucky Dust will rub offf on the rest of us! :hugs:

Lol greenie, a turkey baster may not be a bad idea. I'm pretty sure I've decided to just do the clomid next month and skip the other two meds. I cannot wait to hear my progesterone results.

HAHAHA @ turkey baster!!! Great idea!!!lol FXed crossed for all of us

Becky I'm waiting to hear about your ultrasound!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies! I'll try to catch up on everything here.

9babies, i don't know if you ever got an answer to your question about why an HPT would still be +, but I talked to Nat about this after her MC as well. I actually know the answer to this one. Hcg leaves your blood first, which is why they can detect it in blood first when it starts to decline. It can keep rising in your uring for several days before it starts to drop because it takes it longer to leave the urine. I hope this helps. Its probably not what you want to hear though. :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Lanet, I don't think I've heard of the vaginal suppository you're talking about. Estradiol I know is a bioidentical hormone that they use to help women going through menopause. My mom takes it in small doses right now, as do probably 10 women that I work with who don't want to be on synthetic hormones. That being said, I guess it wouldn't be any different than me taking progesterone right now, since its a synthetic hormone. I don't really know though.

Greenie :hugs: I'm sorry. I'm imagining myself rubbing you right now to give you some baby vibes...lol. Can you feel it? I hope this is it for you so that you don't have to go through all of the extra expenses. I know it can be daunting. :dust:

As for me, I did have my 8 week ultrasound yesterday and everything looked perfect. I was 8 weeks 2 days yesterday and they both measured exactly 8 weeks 2 days. Baby A's heart rate was 171 and Baby B's heart rate was 174. :happydance: I feel SO much better about everything now. I feel like I can start to relax now. I don't really feel ready to announce it to everybody quite yet (I'd kinda like to wait until that 12 week ultrasound first), but I'm feeling much more confident. And now knowing that just because I have good days and may not feel as bad doesn't mean something bad has happened makes me relax a little bit too. I slept 17 hours last night and I slep 18 on Monday night. So I feel like I'm catching up on some much needed rest. Unfortunately, I haven't studied for my certification exam that I'm supposed to take in the morning AT ALL...so I'm gonna try to play catch up this evening hopefully. So anyway. I'll attach a pic of the little peanuts below for ya'll! I love you ladies! I hope it isn't sideways again.

Attachments

• 8weeks.jpg
    8weeks.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member