CD 5, 1st round clomid on days 3-7

Adorable little beans :) so happy theyre doing well. Cant wait to find out if theyre pink or blue!

Those heartbeats sound like girls to me! And I have 2 sisters, 3 nieces, and 1 daughter so I've heard plenty of girl heartbeats. Lol. I'm so glad everything is going good for you!

My anxiety is once again out of control. I'm considering going back on medication for it. I've been off since ttc but I don't know how much more I can take. I did schedule an appt for accupuncture for anxiety and fertility. I guess it can't hurt(I hope) so it's worth a try. I'm still waiting for my blood test results. They are supposed to call me today but the day is winding down...

Oh and Becky the cronine gel is a form of progesterone. But I'm so scared! It's no fun to be scared of everything...

Awww becky its so exciting!!! Please keep sharing the pics, and well please rub off a bit on me too... LOL

Glad to hear your great news, Becky!!

Hey..does anyone know if it's okay to take an antibiotic while taking clomid? I have 2 more days left of clomid and was prescribed an antibiotic for bronchitis. Should I wait until I'm done with my clomid doses before starting it?

My docrtor and pharmacist said it was okay. Clomid on my first round caused a bladder infection adn i used 2 antibiotics for it.

My progesterone was 34.9!!!!!! So excited, that's so much better than my 0.4.

I think you should test, Lanet. Your chart looks great.

Thanks lolo! I'm way too scared though. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, if it doesn't drop on Sunday then I might but I just can't handle the disappointment.

Congratulations lanet!!! I agree with Lolo - I think you should test!

Well I caved and tested last night and tonight with frer and they were bfn. However there was a pretty good evap on both of them for about 5-10 minutes. It was so clear that I photographed it. But absolutely no color to it. I'm 10 dpo today. My temp is up higher than ever today, I'm so tired that I went to bed at 8 pm last night and I feel ready for bed at 8 pm tonight too. However I've been very busy at work so that could be it. My boobs are much more sore than they have been in the last several months and I have a
terrible headache tonight. I guess I'll wait and see. Tomorrows temp should tell me more, but I feel good about it for some reason, but I've been wrong before....

Well not that this means anything, but I think you're pregnant :)

Ooohhh that at least gets me excited. I just took my temp bc I'm feeling feverish and achey and it's 99.21. I think I actually have a fever! So now I won't know what to think about my temps tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry about it, your resting temp should still be accurate.

I'm still testing bfn, I'm pretty sure I'm out. I think my body is just playing tricks. I really tried not to get excited this month. I need to come to terms with it so I'm not as devastated as I was last month.

Awwwww. I definitely understand not wanting to get too excited, and I know bfn's are hard to take. However, your chart still looks great! When were you expecting af?

You're still very much in it! I know it's hard, but try to relax for a few days and not test again until then. At least by the day of your missed period, you'll know for sure that the result is accurate. Find a good book to bury yourself in, or start one of the cheesy facebook games...they take up a lot of time! I know last month I was testing too early and driving myself crazy. I had one FRER left, so I took it to my best friends house and had her keep it and not let me have it until my expected period. I could have just gone and bought another but I didn't. It somehow made me feel better that I had one and could test when it was the right time. Otherwise, I was going to go crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->