CD 5...Anyone else? :)

Huge temp drop today and I woke wicked crampy...waiting for AF to show sometime today or tomorrow.
Congratulations to all who received their bfp's! I hope to see you on the other side very soon!
Good luck to those still waiting for theirs! :flower:

Aims-I'm sorry. I can't wait for you to join us!!

Soooo... I'm 12-13 dpo today and I had brown spotting when I just wiped. I'm so nervous/excited. I have never had spotting between cycles. Could it be implantation bleeding? I don't have any period cramping. I have been breaking out really bad but that could be AF or pregnancy related. I felt like I was out for the month but I see a little light at the end of the tunnel! I hope I'm not disappointed!

Sorry the witch got you. How about you aims, has she showed up? Hoping not x

I think my af is on the way too. I feel very af like and I never have when preg before. I tested this morning and bfn :nope: feeling really gutted.

So sorry Mrs W!!! You still have time to get your BFP! AF came and went, on CD6 now...another 11 days before I ov. So the baby dancing will begin on Sunday. I guess I should get my rest now lol

Thanks Aims! Gosh sorry I thought you posted that yesterday for some reason! Well I'm glad she's gone! Good luck this cycle, are you doing anything differently?

Yeh could still be time I guess but I was hoping by now I'd see something. I've never tested before 14 dpo though. I tested because I wanted to know if I could have a glass of wine over the weekend or not.

We are dtd from CD8-CD17 rather than waiting until CD14. I'm going to try the pillow under the hips/legs up the wall for 15-30 mins after the deed has been done.
With DS1 I had amaretto sours every evening with DH until AF was late and I got a BFP...and DS1 is a very healthy little guy.
If you are preggers one glass won't hurt anything, though it's all personal opinion. :)

Yeh you are right I think, I'm having a glass of red now! Just wanted to test as if I'd got a bfp I wouldn't. I figure if the line isn't there yet even if I was preggo it's very very early days.

Yeh we usually start dtd on cd 8 or 9 and carry on until after ov. Good luck this cycle! X

Sorry to hear about AF mcrobinson :(

Aims-hurry up and ovulate! :)

Mrs W-you're not out yet. Enjoy that glass of wine for me!

I did! Thanks babyfeva. I'm dying to test today but I'm waiting until Wednesday if af doesn't show. I just wish if she's coming she will hurry up so I can move on!

I feel like this is already the longest cycle! I can't wait to ov and start the dreaded 2ww!
Good luck Mrs. W!!! Fx'd for your BFP!

I'm pretty sure I'm out now. Had an bfn with fmu this morning and we didn't dtd after 2 weeks so so I'd know by know. I just af comes soon so I'm not waiting for ages. Xx

Finally got my crosshairs and ov'd 2 days earlier this cycle. It looks like our timing was good. Fx'd we caught an eggie!!!
How is everyone feeling?

Hey aims! Yay for having oved and early too, that's great!! I hope it's your bfp this cycle.

I'm just waiting for af to finally leave and I can get on with the good bit of the cycle!! I'm temping this time and using opks and I've got conceive plus. Fingers well and truly crossed!!

Oh no Peanut!!! I am so sorry for your loss! Sending hugs your way! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->