CD 5...Anyone else? :)

My temperature took a dive this morning.:nope: I'm praying and hoping it was implantation!! I'm so nervous. Gaaaaah. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow. I'm 8dpo today and AF isn't due until Feb 4.

How are you girls feeling today?

I took another test today and didn't see much of anything. The only thing that's keeping me hopeful is my higher than usual temp (97.3-6). Af is due on Feb 2-3 for me.
Implantation can take place anywhere between 6-12dpo! Don't give up hope!

Maybe_baby-fingers crossed it's implantation!!

Aims-test in the morning! I realized that looking at my 10, 11, 12 dpo tests today my line was much darker than 10dpo. Give some time.

Had such strange dreams the last two nights...about ex flings lol.

Those crazy dreams are the best!!! Lol. I dreamed that I stole hubby truck, ran lights, had a couple of hits and runs, then was stopped by the police and resisted arrest. Lmao

I also dreamed twice about having a girl!! Now that's a dream I hope come to life :)

Yay for crazy dreams! I had one very vivid dream before my BFP!

My temp shot back up this morning!! :happydance: I started feeling what I believe is implantation cramp on my left side yesterday afternoon. It lasted through the night and I feel it this morning too. It's a weird pain. Almost like AF cramps but not as painful? It comes off and on. I'm hoping to maybe test tomorrow with fmu.

Enjoy your day ladies!! Baby dust to all of us.

Sooo I decided to use my cheap tests after typing my last post.... :bfp::bfp::bfp: At 9 DPO :happydance::happydance::happydance:
My husband is so excited and happy. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Well, here is 10dpo test.

I see a little something but I'm not hopeful. At 10dpo I had a blazing pink line with DS2.

OMG please tell me I'm not seeing things??

Attachments

• 20140130_104809.jpg
    20140130_104809.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140130_104018.jpg
    20140130_104018.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
It's a little blurry...but I definitely see it (even without inverting it)!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 22
It is a positive :) Did another one! I guess I'm off to the First Trimester board :) Hope to see you all there!!

Congrats maybe_baby!!!! I read your first post and said out loud "she's pregnant" because that's what I felt before my BFP-the weird cramps. I'm so happy for you!!! Are you gonna do a FRER in the morning?

Congrats maybe_baby!!!! I read your first post and said out loud "she's pregnant" because that's what I felt before my BFP-the weird cramps. I'm so happy for you!!! Are you gonna do a FRER in the morning?

Thank you chica. I'm so excited. I took a clearblue week estimator yesterday afternoon. I'm 3 weeks along we got 1-2 week from what I'm reading, it only calculates from ovulation date and not lmp. My son was so happy when he found out. He said he's making the announcement to his classroom today. Lol Hubby brought me flowers last night. 😘 I will all of us an healthy and happy 9 months.

Blah I can't attach the picture!

Aims-I can kind of see something. Could you do a FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->